SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

"I don't wanna tell anyone how to spend their money"( starts telling people how to spend their money)

Meanwhile cats ain't donated a chocolate milk to their high school

Exactly funny how society works now. Fools in here have never donated back to their own college or school, but in here throwing up lol's and talking slick.

Last edited:
"I don't wanna tell anyone how to spend their money"( starts telling people how to spend their money)

Meanwhile cats ain't donated a chocolate milk to their high school

I would assume you're directing this comment at me.

I don't have an issue with them donating $1000, after all, they didn't have to spend a dime. But they could have chosen a different donation medium to give back.

It would have been smarter to spend the same amount of money (or whatever amount of money they would want to spend) and donate books/pads of paper or some other way that people can't automatically determine the value of their spending.

And as for my donations? I've given back in more ways than I ever thought I would.

Last edited:
How do you go to (what I'm assuming) is a donation ceremony with all those gold chains and **** on, but then donate a whole one thousand dollars :lol:. Them kids ain't getting a damn thing with that.

Meanwhile, earlier that day they probably spent a whole lot more than that in the mall, buyin weed, ect. Don't get me wrong, I don't care what other men do with their money, but there's just certain ways to go about things. And that picture is giving off a horrible perception.

Last edited:
the label donated the money, migos & those other rappers were used as the poster boys

You gotta be naive if you think all those rappers pitched in on a 1k check

Last edited:
Ya some haters but i cant stop laughing at the jokes. something is something. they are still up and coming artist, even they flex or stunt.

Hey it's not much but any help is appreciated.

Look at some dudes on here...

When Meth throws those fundraiser things guys are putting up like $5, $10... or nothing at all.

Then you see them in a pick up thread posting up some Yeezy's or some some other high price high end kicks.

Not directed at anyone I'm just saying.

It's the same notion though.

Reminds me of an episode of The Office.

And even if most dudes haven't donated or given back doesn't mean they can't criticize. These dudes are making a show of the donation, hyping it up as if it's a big deal.

And clearly it's far from that :lol:.

$1K is not going very far in a High School. Why bother appear to present the check when your outfit is worth more?

View media item 1373861
Where is Randy Orton to make sense of his boys?

Last edited:
And even if most dudes haven't donated or given back doesn't mean they can't criticize. These dudes are making a show of the donation, hyping it up as if it's a big deal.

Stop it

they rap about money so you think they should give back more money then that. If they straight up came in there with fresh cuts and suits on. Y'all would still be doing the samething. They are wearing their usual halloween costume, and a lot of y'all don't like how they dressed. Y'all pocket watching and just don't want to admit it. I just don't understand how you can criticize about something like this when you will never do it yourself.

Last edited:
It is something tho i cant eem hate.

Theres alot of people richer that dont donate anything.

Stop it

they rap about money so you think they should give back more money then that. If they straight up came in there with fresh cuts and suits on. Y'all would still be doing the samething. They are wearing their usual halloween costume, and a lot of y'all don't like how they dressed. Y'all pocket watching and just don't want to admit it.
I don't think they have to give back anything. They could donate a dollar and that's a great thing.

Where the problem lies, imo, is the show they put on for that measly $1000. The big *** novelty check probably cost half the amount of the donation.

I've never paid attention to a migos song to know what they rap about and I'm certainly not pocket watching, pineapple.

"My teacher told i would never pass math......yea she was right" 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom