SOOOOO THE MIGOS DECIDED TO GIVE BACK!!! LOL

Was never a fan of that biggie quote. It wasn't eff the hood when you were pushin white on the block helping people destroy themselves. If anybody owed the hood it was ex-drug dealers turned rappers.

I know it was just a line and big did look out for the stuy.

Last edited:
Pocket watching blah blah blah

It's the fact that these dudes dressed flashy, have people gathered in a gymnasium and are literally presenting a huge check with a small amount of money on it. That's the funny.

This is embarassing, all these dudes talk about is being young, rich ******. Doesn't matter where it came from, they're standing there shining with it.

:lol: Just saw the #YRN tag.

Last edited:
Ungrateful *** people, that's $1000 dollars that bum *** school ain't have. :pimp:

It's the perception that's killing their effort. The chains, watches and shoes that easily eclipse that donation could have been left home.
Pretty much.  Reminds me of this one dude in my town who held a fundraiser for his daughter that had cancer.  Dude had the nerve to pull up to the fundraiser in a Dodge Viper. 
laugh.gif

Needless to say, jimmies were rustled that day.

Pretty much.  Reminds me of this one dude in my town who held a fundraiser for his daughter that had cancer.  Dude had the nerve to pull up to the fundraiser in a Dodge Viper. :lol:

Needless to say, jimmies were rustled that day.

:dead

His daughter is because he didn't wanna come up off that V10.smh

People are actually hating on this?

Wow.

Yeah bruh, regardless of what's said. **** just ain't right.

The best they could do with that is have a pizza party for the school. Which isn't bad, the enlarged check and faguzi chains just did them in.

I'm sure these fools didn't have nothing but their bank accounts in mind when they gave that donation. Not what could be done with adequate funds to improve the school.

I'm sending this to Charlemagne for the donkey of the day reward.

Yeah bruh, regardless of what's said. **** just ain't right.

The best they could do with that is have a pizza party for the school. Which isn't bad, the enlarged check and faguzi chains just did them in.

I'm sure these fools didn't have nothing but their bank accounts in mind when they gave that donation. Not what could be done with adequate funds to improve the school.

I'm sending this to Charlemagne for the donkey of the day reward.
Idk man, I see where your coming from with the chains and the big check and all that but still.

$1000 is $1000 more that the school didn't have.

People on twitter still hating a full day later.  I think that's the bigger problem here.

Idk man, I see where your coming from with the chains and the big check and all that but still.

$1000 is $1000 more that the school didn't have.

People on twitter still hating a full day later.  I think that's the bigger problem here.

I dont think people are hating though these dudes glorify how much money they get and have
and then post this on instagram trying to get some cool points just for that bull **** of a donation
I seen unknown football players do better then that we as people always fill that if celebrities give back that they shouldnt reach for a pat on the back but the presentation of it all is terrible not for that amount at least

Who are the Migos? Kinda like (A)migos, or does it stand for something else?

Word I feel you. I'm clowning but just for jokes. Imma let it ride out though. In a few minutes these dudes existence will fall back outta my reality.

No hate though, definitely a food gesture and a blessing to be able to do so. They damn sure wasn't gonna do it sitting at home smoking weed infront of a CPU writing hateful comments...

Maybe they are trying to send a message here?

:lol: idk just tryna have some justification for this

I'm so utterly disgusted. Really??? They got more than that on their necks. Although you can make the case that something is better than nothing, mail that check quietly. I hope they at least have a free concert. That's a struggle donation to say the least.

I wish the coach would speak out on it with his true feelings.

I'm so utterly disgusted. Really??? They got more than that on their necks. Although you can make the case that something is better than nothing, mail that check quietly. I hope they at least have a free concert. That's a struggle donation to say the least.

I wish the coach would speak out on it with his true feelings.

If I knew these fools were coming to my sons school he'd be taking a sick day, seriously. For many reasons...

Back
Top Bottom