Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by DubA169

so who is the face of the league now?
I honestly see John Wall taking that spot ... Kevin Durant isn't cocky enough.
lol commit that. dude tried to be smooth and sayin wall out of no where. it's still lebrons league whether u like it or not.

lol commit that. dude tried to be smooth and sayin wall out of no where. it's still lebrons league whether u like it or not.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Don't mind "her," she don't know jack-++@@.

Don't mind "her," she don't know jack-++@@.

not anymore it isnt. cant be your league when you have to share your dominance with two other guys looking for their own shine especially bosh who probably chose number 1 cuz in his mind he thinks hes equal to wade and lebron. something funny lebron said that made me see what dude was really about. check the interview again when jim grey asked about having to share the spotlight. he said and i quote "well to me its not about sharing...its about everybody having they own spotlight and doing whats best for the team...." really?

my dudes look mad salty when jim grey asked how feel coming in knowing its wades team and him already winning a title there

sorry lebron but theres a dude in Oklahoma City who just signed an extension who is the man and its his league now. A humble individual by the name of Kevin Durant.... got better shoes too
laugh.gif

not anymore it isnt. cant be your league when you have to share your dominance with two other guys looking for their own shine especially bosh who probably chose number 1 cuz in his mind he thinks hes equal to wade and lebron. something funny lebron said that made me see what dude was really about. check the interview again when jim grey asked about having to share the spotlight. he said and i quote "well to me its not about sharing...its about everybody having they own spotlight and doing whats best for the team...." really?

my dudes look mad salty when jim grey asked how feel coming in knowing its wades team and him already winning a title there

sorry lebron but theres a dude in Oklahoma City who just signed an extension who is the man and its his league now. A humble individual by the name of Kevin Durant.... got better shoes too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by debs 168

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It kept getting funnier as I read further
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

theres a dude in Oklahoma City who just signed an extension who is the man and its his league now. A humble individual by the name of Kevin Durant.
donaldfaisonha.gif

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by debs 168

look...$#+! lebron, $#+! the plane he flew to the tristate on, $#+! those gay +!@ shoes, $#+! his number six jersey, $#+! that weak +!@ smirk he always has on, $#+! those canal st +!@ headbands, $#+! his bum +!@ afro, $#+! his brand, $#+! his side #+%!! +!@, $#+! his entourage, $#+! that baby powder he always throws up like a lil diva, $#+! his {(|)} decision to go to south beach.

this is NEW YORK. {(|)} need not apply and his +!@ doesn't need to come back. actually na, he's welcome on christopher st. weak +!@ @%+%*.

get the $#+! outta the tristate before the goons stomp the sugar outta you. sweet +!@ @%+%*.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
It kept getting funnier as I read further
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

theres a dude in Oklahoma City who just signed an extension who is the man and its his league now. A humble individual by the name of Kevin Durant.
donaldfaisonha.gif

orthotic wrote:
Why are you guys hating so much? Because he didn't pick your sorry teams? And you guys are now talking about him nut-riding D-Wade's team? Please lend me your ears, because I got news for all of you: WEREN'T YOU ALL NUT-RIDING LEBRON BEFORE HE MADE HIS DECISION? WEREN'T YOU ALL HANGING FROM HIS SWEATY JOCK THE WHOLE TIME EVER SINCE HE FIRST CAME INTO THE LEAGUE? Say what you want about him leaving Cleveland for Miami; I'm glad he did it sooner than later. And the fact that he took a paycut just to be surrounded with better talent. Let's face it, Cleveland wasn't going to put ANYBODY around him, they were just using him to put @*+%! in seats. Now all they're left with is a crazy owner who I doubt ANYBODY would want to play for now. I'm glad Lebron has this kind of motivation now; if he takes all of this in he will be sure to perform greater than all of our wildest dreams.

smile.gif

orthotic wrote:
Why are you guys hating so much? Because he didn't pick your sorry teams? And you guys are now talking about him nut-riding D-Wade's team? Please lend me your ears, because I got news for all of you: WEREN'T YOU ALL NUT-RIDING LEBRON BEFORE HE MADE HIS DECISION? WEREN'T YOU ALL HANGING FROM HIS SWEATY JOCK THE WHOLE TIME EVER SINCE HE FIRST CAME INTO THE LEAGUE? Say what you want about him leaving Cleveland for Miami; I'm glad he did it sooner than later. And the fact that he took a paycut just to be surrounded with better talent. Let's face it, Cleveland wasn't going to put ANYBODY around him, they were just using him to put @*+%! in seats. Now all they're left with is a crazy owner who I doubt ANYBODY would want to play for now. I'm glad Lebron has this kind of motivation now; if he takes all of this in he will be sure to perform greater than all of our wildest dreams.

smile.gif

he's only gettin hated on by people who are scared of the heat.

they know what time it is when their favorite team plays the heat for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

and alot of laker fans are scared because lebron now has a team that can truly compete with kobes

deep down in their hearts in their darkest hours they know that lebron has been better than kobe since about 2007

but since kobes winnning rings now hes the best player in the league,because the rings mean everything

but from 2004 til 2008 when kobe didnt win anything,he was still the best player in the L
indifferent.gif

he's only gettin hated on by people who are scared of the heat.

they know what time it is when their favorite team plays the heat for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

and alot of laker fans are scared because lebron now has a team that can truly compete with kobes

deep down in their hearts in their darkest hours they know that lebron has been better than kobe since about 2007

but since kobes winnning rings now hes the best player in the league,because the rings mean everything

but from 2004 til 2008 when kobe didnt win anything,he was still the best player in the L
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

How does this compare with Kobe's rape trial?

And that scenario is much more likely than Durant but in the end it's still Lebron's league.

I know, right? 

Lebron committed no crime.  He's the most talked about athlete in the NBA for better/worse....it's EASILY a toss-up right now between him and Kobe.

And another thing....how is Crab-#%@ C-Webb gonna talk about Lebron's decision when he was ring chasing himself when he signed w. the Pistons towards the end of his career?  I don't get these double-standards....

KG from earlier in the year:

"Honestly, he's gonna have to make a decision on not just him, but his family and his future," Garnett said when asked in his postgame press conference what LeBron would have to deal with.

"Loyalty is something that hurts you at times because you can't get youth back. I can honestly say that if I can go back and do my situation over, knowing what I know now with this organization, I'd of done it a little sooner.
i'm just saying "everyone talking about him" doesn't necessarily mean he will be the face of the league. if the majority of people think negatively of him when the season starts i doubt he is still the face of the league. i'm sure Stern will do some focus groups and find out. i think he will be shown with Bosh and Wade from now on.

how do you not understand the differance? lebron is 25 years old.

The double standard you speak of has to do with lebron's marketing of him being a once in a life time player. the Chosen one/King.  that's what we were "wittnessing"  He had the chance to be the greatetst of his or any generation and waved the white flag IMO
Doesn't matter if he's 25 or 35...it's the same %@+@$@@ %+@$.  Look at Garnett's quote.  That's a sure-bet HOF'er who said he WISHED he had left Minnesota earlier.  You all are crucifying Lebron for doing something that he was entitled to do.  He didn't force his way out of town, he signed an extension...did what he could, and came up short.  It's beating a dead horse, but he's put himself in the BEST situation of his career to win a title.  That is the objective of sports, right?  I don't get these double-standards you all have for the guy JUST because his name is LeBron James.  He's not Michael Jordan, he's not Kobe....he's his own man.  No matter what he did, the decision would have been scrutinized.  There is a lot of baseless hate being directed at the guy.  I can see/understand the negative viewpoints from how he conducted himself and dragged this %+@$ on, but at the end of the day...there was no crime, and he was 100% in the right to make this move.  I'm sorry feelings were hurt, but that's sports/business.  No one will ever be totally satisfied. 

Clapping gif. Bravo...Bravo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

How does this compare with Kobe's rape trial?

And that scenario is much more likely than Durant but in the end it's still Lebron's league.

I know, right? 

Lebron committed no crime.  He's the most talked about athlete in the NBA for better/worse....it's EASILY a toss-up right now between him and Kobe.

And another thing....how is Crab-#%@ C-Webb gonna talk about Lebron's decision when he was ring chasing himself when he signed w. the Pistons towards the end of his career?  I don't get these double-standards....

KG from earlier in the year:

"Honestly, he's gonna have to make a decision on not just him, but his family and his future," Garnett said when asked in his postgame press conference what LeBron would have to deal with.

"Loyalty is something that hurts you at times because you can't get youth back. I can honestly say that if I can go back and do my situation over, knowing what I know now with this organization, I'd of done it a little sooner.
i'm just saying "everyone talking about him" doesn't necessarily mean he will be the face of the league. if the majority of people think negatively of him when the season starts i doubt he is still the face of the league. i'm sure Stern will do some focus groups and find out. i think he will be shown with Bosh and Wade from now on.

how do you not understand the differance? lebron is 25 years old.

The double standard you speak of has to do with lebron's marketing of him being a once in a life time player. the Chosen one/King.  that's what we were "wittnessing"  He had the chance to be the greatetst of his or any generation and waved the white flag IMO
Doesn't matter if he's 25 or 35...it's the same %@+@$@@ %+@$.  Look at Garnett's quote.  That's a sure-bet HOF'er who said he WISHED he had left Minnesota earlier.  You all are crucifying Lebron for doing something that he was entitled to do.  He didn't force his way out of town, he signed an extension...did what he could, and came up short.  It's beating a dead horse, but he's put himself in the BEST situation of his career to win a title.  That is the objective of sports, right?  I don't get these double-standards you all have for the guy JUST because his name is LeBron James.  He's not Michael Jordan, he's not Kobe....he's his own man.  No matter what he did, the decision would have been scrutinized.  There is a lot of baseless hate being directed at the guy.  I can see/understand the negative viewpoints from how he conducted himself and dragged this %+@$ on, but at the end of the day...there was no crime, and he was 100% in the right to make this move.  I'm sorry feelings were hurt, but that's sports/business.  No one will ever be totally satisfied. 

Clapping gif. Bravo...Bravo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LeBron is defitnely the most hated athlete RIGHT NOW. I don't see this boiling down overtime either...

I mean, PERSONALLY I THOUGHT he would stay with Cleveland because of his upbringing in the city + the organization busted their chops to sign formidable players to help LeBron win a ring.

I do agree with the people saying he is taking "The easy route" because Dwade is an automatic double/triple team type of player and Chris Bosh commands a double team, no doubt about it. He is playing with 2 other SUPERSTARS who would be come the #1 option anywhere else, they were to sign to in the league.

LeBron's legacy DEFITNELY took a plumit because he is playing with more than sufficient talent.

Woulda been sweeter to win a ring, VIRTUALLY by himself...

excuse me, but aint it supposed to be a TEAM game?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

LeBron is defitnely the most hated athlete RIGHT NOW. I don't see this boiling down overtime either...

I mean, PERSONALLY I THOUGHT he would stay with Cleveland because of his upbringing in the city + the organization busted their chops to sign formidable players to help LeBron win a ring.

I do agree with the people saying he is taking "The easy route" because Dwade is an automatic double/triple team type of player and Chris Bosh commands a double team, no doubt about it. He is playing with 2 other SUPERSTARS who would be come the #1 option anywhere else, they were to sign to in the league.

LeBron's legacy DEFITNELY took a plumit because he is playing with more than sufficient talent.

Woulda been sweeter to win a ring, VIRTUALLY by himself...

excuse me, but aint it supposed to be a TEAM game?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom