Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

\

a #!!# lebron party
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the fact LBJ will be Robin as long as he's in MIA. He was one of my favorite players in the league.

Why couldn't he have just gone to CHI???
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ the fact LBJ will be Robin as long as he's in MIA. He was one of my favorite players in the league.

Why couldn't he have just gone to CHI???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

he's only gettin hated on by people who are scared of the heat.

they know what time it is when their favorite team plays the heat for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

and alot of laker fans are scared because lebron now has a team that can truly compete with kobes

deep down in their hearts in their darkest hours they know that lebron has been better than kobe since about 2007

but since kobes winnning rings now hes the best player in the league,because the rings mean everything

but from 2004 til 2008 when kobe didnt win anything,he was still the best player in the L
indifferent.gif

still mad the celtics lost i see...

they know what time it is when their favorite team plays the heat for the next 6 years
laugh.gif

and alot of laker fans are scared because lebron now has a team that can truly compete with kobes

deep down in their hearts in their darkest hours they know that lebron has been better than kobe since about 2007

but since kobes winnning rings now hes the best player in the league,because the rings mean everything

but from 2004 til 2008 when kobe didnt win anything,he was still the best player in the L
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Let's be real. It's Antawn Jamison's fault LeBron bounced. He was suppose to be the 20 pts 10 rebound guy that he was throughout the prime of his career & especially on the Wizards.

If Antawn woulda kept his consistent level of play. LeBron wouldn't feel hopeless about the upcoming Cavaliers team. But then again, chemistry was iffy, because Antawn was new to the system.
That makes absolutely no sense. Go back to posting in the Drake threads.

laugh.gif
Iight hold on, I'm bouta visit the Drake thread. You commin' too?

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Let's be real. It's Antawn Jamison's fault LeBron bounced. He was suppose to be the 20 pts 10 rebound guy that he was throughout the prime of his career & especially on the Wizards.

If Antawn woulda kept his consistent level of play. LeBron wouldn't feel hopeless about the upcoming Cavaliers team. But then again, chemistry was iffy, because Antawn was new to the system.
That makes absolutely no sense. Go back to posting in the Drake threads.

laugh.gif
Iight hold on, I'm bouta visit the Drake thread. You commin' too?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No....what happened was Tawn's defense was exposed NATIONALLY.  This was no secret to anyone who followed the Wizards.  He's always been a guy who can get you 20/10 on any given night, but he's got the defensive awareness/capability of a folding chair. 

Yeah true..

But don't yall remember how hype the media was over Antawn Jamison??? Saying he is the missing piece to King James' ring quest. It was like he career was REVITALIZED. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

No....what happened was Tawn's defense was exposed NATIONALLY.  This was no secret to anyone who followed the Wizards.  He's always been a guy who can get you 20/10 on any given night, but he's got the defensive awareness/capability of a folding chair. 

Yeah true..

But don't yall remember how hype the media was over Antawn Jamison??? Saying he is the missing piece to King James' ring quest. It was like he career was REVITALIZED. 

Originally Posted by orthotic

Why are you guys hating so much? Because he didn't pick your sorry teams? And you guys are now talking about him nut-riding D-Wade's team? Please lend me your ears, because I got news for all of you: WEREN'T YOU ALL NUT-RIDING LEBRON BEFORE HE MADE HIS DECISION? WEREN'T YOU ALL HANGING FROM HIS SWEATY JOCK THE WHOLE TIME EVER SINCE HE FIRST CAME INTO THE LEAGUE? Say what you want about him leaving Cleveland for Miami; I'm glad he did it sooner than later. And the fact that he took a paycut just to be surrounded with better talent. Let's face it, Cleveland wasn't going to put ANYBODY around him, they were just using him to put #*#*$ in seats. Now all they're left with is a crazy owner who I doubt ANYBODY would want to play for now. I'm glad Lebron has this kind of motivation now; if he takes all of this in he will be sure to perform greater than all of our wildest dreams.
Miami Heat (if you still a Lebron fan you would be a wagon jumper too)

Not surprised.

Originally Posted by orthotic

Why are you guys hating so much? Because he didn't pick your sorry teams? And you guys are now talking about him nut-riding D-Wade's team? Please lend me your ears, because I got news for all of you: WEREN'T YOU ALL NUT-RIDING LEBRON BEFORE HE MADE HIS DECISION? WEREN'T YOU ALL HANGING FROM HIS SWEATY JOCK THE WHOLE TIME EVER SINCE HE FIRST CAME INTO THE LEAGUE? Say what you want about him leaving Cleveland for Miami; I'm glad he did it sooner than later. And the fact that he took a paycut just to be surrounded with better talent. Let's face it, Cleveland wasn't going to put ANYBODY around him, they were just using him to put #*#*$ in seats. Now all they're left with is a crazy owner who I doubt ANYBODY would want to play for now. I'm glad Lebron has this kind of motivation now; if he takes all of this in he will be sure to perform greater than all of our wildest dreams.
Miami Heat (if you still a Lebron fan you would be a wagon jumper too)

Not surprised.

Saw this on Real Sports tonight

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bryant Gumbel weighs in on LeBron[/h1]
by Jason Lloyd on July 14, 2010 - 8:04 pm

in Uncategorized

For anyone who cares, here is a transcript of Bryant Gumbel’s close tonight to Real Sports on HBO, as provided by the network.

“Finally tonight, a few words about championship rings. Just when did they become the all-important barometer of who does or doesn’t count in sports? When did they supersede personal excellence or exemplary character as a standard of greatness?

“I got to thinking about that the other night after the self-anointed chosen one, LeBron James, embarrassed himself as he tried to make his decision to seek rings in Miami sound like a search for the Holy Grail. It’s when he essentially admitted to placing a higher priority on winning than anything else.

“LeBron’s decision is typical of our immediate gratification era, but it flies in the face of history. Even though he never won a title, Dan Marino is still the biggest hero in Florida. And in Boston, all those Celtics championships are dimmed by the unforgettable brilliance of Ted Williams, who never won anything. In Chicago, Gale Sayers and +%+# Butkus have legendary status despite playing on losing teams. And even in the NBA, where guys seem obsessed with being viewed as ‘the man’, real men like Barkley, Ewing and Baylor are ringless, but revered.

“Despite such evidence to the contrary, LeBron James seems to think he needs a ring to change his life and secure his legacy. Maybe he’ll get one, maybe he won’t, but it’s probable that no amount of rings will ever remove the stench he wallowed in last week. LeBron may yet find that in the court of public opinion, just as putting on a tux can’t make a guy a gentleman, winning a ring can’t make one truly a champion.

Saw this on Real Sports tonight

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Bryant Gumbel weighs in on LeBron[/h1]
by Jason Lloyd on July 14, 2010 - 8:04 pm

in Uncategorized

For anyone who cares, here is a transcript of Bryant Gumbel’s close tonight to Real Sports on HBO, as provided by the network.

“Finally tonight, a few words about championship rings. Just when did they become the all-important barometer of who does or doesn’t count in sports? When did they supersede personal excellence or exemplary character as a standard of greatness?

“I got to thinking about that the other night after the self-anointed chosen one, LeBron James, embarrassed himself as he tried to make his decision to seek rings in Miami sound like a search for the Holy Grail. It’s when he essentially admitted to placing a higher priority on winning than anything else.

“LeBron’s decision is typical of our immediate gratification era, but it flies in the face of history. Even though he never won a title, Dan Marino is still the biggest hero in Florida. And in Boston, all those Celtics championships are dimmed by the unforgettable brilliance of Ted Williams, who never won anything. In Chicago, Gale Sayers and +%+# Butkus have legendary status despite playing on losing teams. And even in the NBA, where guys seem obsessed with being viewed as ‘the man’, real men like Barkley, Ewing and Baylor are ringless, but revered.

“Despite such evidence to the contrary, LeBron James seems to think he needs a ring to change his life and secure his legacy. Maybe he’ll get one, maybe he won’t, but it’s probable that no amount of rings will ever remove the stench he wallowed in last week. LeBron may yet find that in the court of public opinion, just as putting on a tux can’t make a guy a gentleman, winning a ring can’t make one truly a champion.

bryant gumbel spoke wise words right there kobes first 3 rings made him a winner his last two made him a champion

bryant gumbel spoke wise words right there kobes first 3 rings made him a winner his last two made him a champion

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  naw not mad i just thought it was a huge waste to go that far and give away the last 5 mins

but really its lame how everybodys hatin on lebron

whats really gonna make me mad is when the celtics end up beating the heat in the eastern finals and then end up losing to the lakers again because they ran out of gas

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
  naw not mad i just thought it was a huge waste to go that far and give away the last 5 mins

but really its lame how everybodys hatin on lebron

whats really gonna make me mad is when the celtics end up beating the heat in the eastern finals and then end up losing to the lakers again because they ran out of gas

Back
Top Bottom