Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

The reason I hate dude now is that I was a fan.

When dudes went at him for chocking, I stood up for him and said give him time.

When people said he doesn't have the Michael or even Kobe in him lead to a team I said give some him help and he will be fine.

A few years ago Lebron said he doesn't want to "Kill everybody" like Kobe. I didn't really think much about it.

But with this decision he's basically saying he's cool with being the help and that's sad to me because I thought he could have been the best ever.
EXACTLY

That's the thing that Lebron fans/slurpers can't get.. We want him to succeed but we also want him to succeed as the alpha-dog of the team..and not teaming up with 3rd best player on this league (Wade) and another superstar (Bosh).. I know he wants win now, yes i get that..but that much talent? .. He only needs another superstar and a bunch of good role players to be successful IMO .. i mean Cavs had back to back 60 wins for god's sake 
laugh.gif
I dunno, man.. i feel like we're gonna miss something special here..
tired.gif

When people said he doesn't have the Michael or even Kobe in him lead to a team I said give some him help and he will be fine.

A few years ago Lebron said he doesn't want to "Kill everybody" like Kobe. I didn't really think much about it.

But with this decision he's basically saying he's cool with being the help and that's sad to me because I thought he could have been the best ever.
EXACTLY

That's the thing that Lebron fans/slurpers can't get.. We want him to succeed but we also want him to succeed as the alpha-dog of the team..and not teaming up with 3rd best player on this league (Wade) and another superstar (Bosh).. I know he wants win now, yes i get that..but that much talent? .. He only needs another superstar and a bunch of good role players to be successful IMO .. i mean Cavs had back to back 60 wins for god's sake 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

so funny how now every laker fan now "wanted lebron to succeed as the alpha-dog of a team"

didnt sound like that throughout the years in these season threads.

so funny how now every laker fan now "wanted lebron to succeed as the alpha-dog of a team"

didnt sound like that throughout the years in these season threads.

Originally Posted by Goldmember

EXACTLY

laugh.gif
tired.gif

*Looks at sig* *Looks at thread title* You're not 'we'.

EXACTLY

laugh.gif
tired.gif

*Looks at sig* *Looks at thread title* You're not 'we'.

Thats it? .. Looks at sig?
laugh.gif
you people amazed me..

I guess you can't be a fan of basketball in-general if you're a Laker fan.. SMH

laugh.gif
you people amazed me..

so u guys r mad because the team he joined is going to be too good...that there has never been a team where 2 of the starting 5 are top 3 in the NBA.
U guys are mad because he is taking the "easy" way out.

People Fear what they don't understand....
Understand that this has never happened before. Understand that this may be the greatest team ever assembled.
They are doing what LA and Boston did, but 5 years in advance. Imagine the Possibilities.

One of the reasons I am a fan of Lebron is because he always pushes the envelope.
His decision, for me, is stating,

"look, i've done all i can as an individual, and my trophy case is still lonely. basketball is a team sport, and I must surround myself with a team capable of getting me to where i need to be. If my personal game has to suffer, for the team, so be it. I'm coming for championships.. I've proven myself as an individual, my resume is spotless, but it is now time to prove myself as a champion."

What more do you want from the man? You wanted him to be the greatest individual to ever grace the court? For this to happen not only do you need the skill, the commitment, and the build. But you also need the right team, the right front office to assemble that team, and the right coach.

Lebron had the skill, commitment, and build, but not the right team, front office, or coach.

This is where Jordan had it made. Jordan had the skill, commitment, build, with the right coach, front office and team.
He did not have to hold back his game, as his team revolved around him, and because it worked, they won championships with him being the lead ALPHA DOG.

Lebron can be a leader, but he can also be a team mate (one of his best attributes). Lebron as lead alpha dog swag superman wasn't working...no championships were produced.
His desire to win, has caused him to leave home, take less money, sacrifice his game, and sacrifice the lead role. But hes doing it for the rings. if you guys can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

You can't have it all, and Lebron knows this. Might as well appreciate the possibilities of greatness the world will see next season instead of looking at his situation in a negative way.

so u guys r mad because the team he joined is going to be too good...that there has never been a team where 2 of the starting 5 are top 3 in the NBA.

Understand that this has never happened before. Understand that this may be the greatest team ever assembled.
They are doing what LA and Boston did, but 5 years in advance. Imagine the Possibilities.

One of the reasons I am a fan of Lebron is because he always pushes the envelope.

"look, i've done all i can as an individual, and my trophy case is still lonely. basketball is a team sport, and I must surround myself with a team capable of getting me to where i need to be. If my personal game has to suffer, for the team, so be it. I'm coming for championships.. I've proven myself as an individual, my resume is spotless, but it is now time to prove myself as a champion."

What more do you want from the man? You wanted him to be the greatest individual to ever grace the court? For this to happen not only do you need the skill, the commitment, and the build. But you also need the right team, the right front office to assemble that team, and the right coach.

Lebron had the skill, commitment, and build, but not the right team, front office, or coach.

This is where Jordan had it made. Jordan had the skill, commitment, build, with the right coach, front office and team.
He did not have to hold back his game, as his team revolved around him, and because it worked, they won championships with him being the lead ALPHA DOG.

Lebron can be a leader, but he can also be a team mate (one of his best attributes). Lebron as lead alpha dog swag superman wasn't working...no championships were produced.
His desire to win, has caused him to leave home, take less money, sacrifice his game, and sacrifice the lead role. But hes doing it for the rings. if you guys can't see that then I don't know what to tell you.

You can't have it all, and Lebron knows this. Might as well appreciate the possibilities of greatness the world will see next season instead of looking at his situation in a negative way.

laugh.gif
you people amazed me..

What do you mean 'you people'?
2008-09 says you can't be a ______ fan like we were ______ fans. Not when it was us vs. you people.

laugh.gif
you people amazed me..

What do you mean 'you people'?
2008-09 says you can't be a ______ fan like we were ______ fans. Not when it was us vs. you people.

im sorry ,but what can you say about a player who hyped himself up.called himself the king,but didnt earn that title rightfully.you dont just come into a league calling yourself KING without earning it.getting a tat that says CHOSEN 1 and LOYALTY.speaking in third person.then join other elite players to make it easier.##+# mj never spoke like that.he let his game speak.our decade HAD the chance to see something that might have been better than mj.and yes ,ive seen dude play live.lets all be for real here,he did it to himself.im not siding with anyone.its just my opinion.if he never did any of that to begin with,there wouldnt be so much anger towards him...

im sorry ,but what can you say about a player who hyped himself up.called himself the king,but didnt earn that title rightfully.you dont just come into a league calling yourself KING without earning it.getting a tat that says CHOSEN 1 and LOYALTY.speaking in third person.then join other elite players to make it easier.##+# mj never spoke like that.he let his game speak.our decade HAD the chance to see something that might have been better than mj.and yes ,ive seen dude play live.lets all be for real here,he did it to himself.im not siding with anyone.its just my opinion.if he never did any of that to begin with,there wouldnt be so much anger towards him...

i mean is there 1 laker homer that likes lebron? lol

i mean for these fans lakers are their only pride prolly.

i mean is there 1 laker homer that likes lebron? lol

i mean for these fans lakers are their only pride prolly.

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

might be the realest s' ever....
props to you sir, as much as i wanted him to go to the knicks, this is spot on

Originally Posted by Be23ForLife

might be the realest s' ever....
props to you sir, as much as i wanted him to go to the knicks, this is spot on

The only people that are butt hurt about this is the state of Ohio, and NY Knick fans.

If Wade and Bosh were able to go to Cleveland, this would not be an issue.

If Lebron and Wade were able to go to Toronto, this would not be an issue.

For the record, Barkley was traded both times, he was not a free agent.

More then likely, it will be the Lakers against the Heat in the finals, but without
any descent big men, outside of Bosh, they will not win this year.

Lebron is a grown man, so whatever decision he makes is on him.

People are so caught up in this, it is ridiculous.

And I'm from Ohio.........

The only people that are butt hurt about this is the state of Ohio, and NY Knick fans.

If Wade and Bosh were able to go to Cleveland, this would not be an issue.

If Lebron and Wade were able to go to Toronto, this would not be an issue.

For the record, Barkley was traded both times, he was not a free agent.

More then likely, it will be the Lakers against the Heat in the finals, but without
any descent big men, outside of Bosh, they will not win this year.

Lebron is a grown man, so whatever decision he makes is on him.

People are so caught up in this, it is ridiculous.

And I'm from Ohio.........

Actually, look at the past few pages, not many Knicks fans are arguing at all. Knicks are disappointed that we didn't get him, but also at the superteam in Miami, because we'll eventually have to play against them in the East.

Back
Top Bottom