Soooo, has LeBron surpassed Kobe as the most hated? Vol. Dan Gilbert

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im diggin that lebron is da bad guy now.....cuz knowing him he can legitimately rock that persona....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna be fun  
pimp.gif

im diggin that lebron is da bad guy now.....cuz knowing him he can legitimately rock that persona....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait to see lebron go to opposing arenas grab kids signs and ripping them apart.  after dunking on an opponent grab a spray can and spray MIA
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

cant wait to see lebron go to opposing arenas grab kids signs and ripping them apart.  after dunking on an opponent grab a spray can and spray MIA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by True Blues

Most telling, I think, are the opinions of former professional athletes:

Reggie Miller:
He is the best player in the league; can we put him now in the same category of Michael Jordan, who never left Chicago; Larry Bird, who never left Boston; or Magic Johnson, who has four or five rings, in the same breath? No. If he would have stayed in Cleveland and won one championship built around him, we would have put him on Mount Rushmore ... LeBron is the Alex Rodriguez. It is still Dwyane’s team. Between LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, one of those guys has to sacrifice and to me it will have to be LeBron James because it is Dwyane Wade’s team.
Otis Smith:
I thought he was, I guess, more of a competitor.
Chris Webber:
I’m never mentioning him and Jordan in the same sentence ever again.
Charles Barkley:
LeBron will never be the guy. I wish he would have tried to win it by himself as ‘the guy.’

There's a common denominator with all the guys you posted....

Is it the fact that like LeBron they don't have a championship ring? Or is it the fact like unlike LeBron they never jumped ship with two other existing superstars? I'm confused ...

cbrock.jpg

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Reggie Miller:
He is the best player in the league; can we put him now in the same category of Michael Jordan, who never left Chicago; Larry Bird, who never left Boston; or Magic Johnson, who has four or five rings, in the same breath? No. If he would have stayed in Cleveland and won one championship built around him, we would have put him on Mount Rushmore ... LeBron is the Alex Rodriguez. It is still Dwyane’s team. Between LeBron James and Dwyane Wade, one of those guys has to sacrifice and to me it will have to be LeBron James because it is Dwyane Wade’s team.
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:
LeBron will never be the guy. I wish he would have tried to win it by himself as ‘the guy.’

There's a common denominator with all the guys you posted....

Is it the fact that like LeBron they don't have a championship ring? Or is it the fact like unlike LeBron they never jumped ship with two other existing superstars? I'm confused ...

cbrock.jpg

nerd.gif

matt maloney...? jk

but chuck was way past his prime and hakeem and clyde were both in the twilights of their careers as well...it was kind of like a last resort thing imo
these three fools...not so much

matt maloney...? jk

but chuck was way past his prime and hakeem and clyde were both in the twilights of their careers as well...it was kind of like a last resort thing imo
these three fools...not so much

The reason I hate dude now is that I was a fan.

When dudes went at him for chocking, I stood up for him and said give him time.

When people said he doesn't have the Michael or even Kobe in him lead to a team I said give some him help and he will be fine.

A few years ago Lebron said he doesn't want to "Kill everybody" like Kobe. I didn't really think much about it.

But with this decision he's basically saying he's cool with being the help and that's sad to me because I thought he could have been the best ever.

When people said he doesn't have the Michael or even Kobe in him lead to a team I said give some him help and he will be fine.

A few years ago Lebron said he doesn't want to "Kill everybody" like Kobe. I didn't really think much about it.

But with this decision he's basically saying he's cool with being the help and that's sad to me because I thought he could have been the best ever.

alot of my "hate" i guess you can say just comes from his demeanor and the way he carries himself and i used to be a big fan but i just cant stand dude, he's comparable to kanye west.
but honestly i just think its a shame we're not gonna get to see those 40/8/8 nights anymore, less skilled or not LBJ was a beast night in and night out, and i dont think he will be able to be that anymore... get ready for 22/7/6... i think they'll have to much talent and he wont be needed as much... which could potentially be good for him in the long run, as far as wear and tear, but it also means we wont be getting 100% lbj... whatever tho. its his decision as a grown +@@ man and we should respect it, even it was a ({}) move and made him look like a lil #%#%%

alot of my "hate" i guess you can say just comes from his demeanor and the way he carries himself and i used to be a big fan but i just cant stand dude, he's comparable to kanye west.
but honestly i just think its a shame we're not gonna get to see those 40/8/8 nights anymore, less skilled or not LBJ was a beast night in and night out, and i dont think he will be able to be that anymore... get ready for 22/7/6... i think they'll have to much talent and he wont be needed as much... which could potentially be good for him in the long run, as far as wear and tear, but it also means we wont be getting 100% lbj... whatever tho. its his decision as a grown +@@ man and we should respect it, even it was a ({}) move and made him look like a lil #%#%%

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Reggie Miller:
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:

None of them won a chip, they need to sit back, shut up and learn from a man that's trying and GOING to win a chip.

gloria is that u?

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Reggie Miller:
Otis Smith:
Chris Webber:
Charles Barkley:

None of them won a chip, they need to sit back, shut up and learn from a man that's trying and GOING to win a chip.

gloria is that u?

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

EXACTLY

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

EXACTLY

Back
Top Bottom