Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Bruh....

I told ya'll Marks wasn't playing.

COTDAMN bruh....

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting it to be his head in that box...

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't expecting it to be his head in that box...

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw the package, and then when dude said he was the "head" of security I thought it was a wrap :lol:

bobby bout to have a dope eyepatch tho 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 at gemma thinking jax was gonna murk

hoping marx picks off the sons one by one up until the finale 
pimp.gif

Word on the street is that Bobby somehow survives, but is killed by Jury since he was the one to call Jury a few episodes back.

Also, I feel Abel is going to tell Courtney Love, his preschool teacher, about Gemma killing Tara & in return, Courtney Love telling Wendy.  That is where Courtney Love's role will come into place.  Or, what if Abel is the one that kills Gemma "out of love" like she said.

I thought they would give Jax his head as well but then when he busted out that box, I said there was no way Bobby's big old head was fitting in that tiny box :lol:

Is the clip up anywhere online? My wife is telling me that they used a spoon but I couldn't make out what it was on the first watch.

What was max request that made marks do all that to bobby, and why is juice in jail, I just saw the last 5 minutes. Thx fellas I need these town things cleared up

Back
Top Bottom