Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

I think they give Juice his jacket, make him think everything is good, and then kill him

I wonder what the lady cop in the hospital is going to say

Nero knows something is up

I think they give Juice his jacket, make him think everything is good, and then kill him

Being locked up in that room with Juice, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew everything that was going on by now

Y'all see that preview? Jax gave Juice his cut back!

he bout to get finessed

i think they might unpatch juice from the redwood club and patch him into the grim bastards new mc under samcro

nah blk will help with offing him

Being locked up in that room with Juice, I wouldn't be surprised if he knew everything that was going on by now

Nero knows everything... juice didnt tell him verbally but he knows off juices motions & gemma's crying/babbling he knows trust

That body count this season 
eek.gif

Charming has to be the most dangerous city in the world on this show. Still next to 0 police presence, 0 media coverage, etc :lol:

Last edited:
Love how the sons are messing up all there's alliances, surprised the Mayans didn't use juice as intell

The nazi rednecks fist fight was hilarious,

I too think juice gets in a suicide mission to get is colors back...live how they are working w the grim bastards again :smokin

That other old biker who's son got killed, I bet kills Jax w the same shotgun

Uncle Jury hasn't shown his face yet... and if he has anything to do with the finale of this show, I'll be let down. Uncle Jury sucks.

My guess is Jax allows Juice to get his cut back to shoot up the cop station, get put into Jail to kill off Lin, preventing him from snitching to the DA.

Last edited:
I am surprised Jax opened up the potential for the GBs to patch over to the sons. Crazy how Juice would've been accepted if they did this earlier. Still hoping we see plenty of cuts of SAMCRO members filled with bullets. I wouldn't be mad if Happy and Abel were the only two to make it this season.

Last edited:
Jax kills and plays everyone. Of course he's killing or getting the Bastards killed.

Back
Top Bottom