Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

roll.gif
just fought off my disgust and started watching season 6. This show is so ******* ridiculous, it's like you have no choice but to to stick around to see how it ends.
Sutter completely threw out everything he established in the first few seasons and is just killing people for "shock value" (I put quotation marks because it's not even shocking when random people die anymore since it happens in every damn episode
laugh.gif
). Even look at Bobby and Chibbs! They're supposed to be the smart voices of reason for the club, and now they're just mindless assassins for Jax. It was really unbelievable how they just went along with setting up and killing Jury's son and the friend; in previous seasons they would've been 100% against it
this is so true

My prediction for tonight:

-Gemma gets called to the cabin for "club business" that has nothing to do with what we are expecting

-juice still doesn't tell Jax the Gemma/Tara stuff

-we have some dramatic cliffhanger like every other episode so far this season leading to another misleading promo

I hate it had to be Bobby Elvis but I said when August struck back it was going to be brutal. They've been making the brothers look weak all season!

Last edited:
Finally an eventful episode

And y'all really haven't figured out why Abel is like that in the show? C'mon now...common sense fellas

Back
Top Bottom