Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

Winsome in Entourage. Thought she looked familiar.

Inbar-Lavi-entourage.jpg

I got a feeling chucky gonna off someone

Perhaps someone who threatens Gemma (jax?)

Regardless he'll play a big role in something

I got a feeling chucky gonna off someone

Perhaps someone who threatens Gemma (jax?)

Regardless he'll play a big role in something
I do not accept that. Chucky better not have a bigger role than just being a joke. If he did something like offing Jax then I would just lose all faith in Kurt Sutter.

I wouldn't be surprised if somebody like Chucky or Unser got an unexpected kill. I wasn't surprised when Kenard got Omar bagged up on The Wire.

I thought they would give Jax his head as well but then when he busted out that box, I said there was no way Bobby's big old head was fitting in that tiny box :lol:

Is the clip up anywhere online? My wife is telling me that they used a spoon but I couldn't make out what it was on the first watch.

Grapefruit spoon to be exact. Apparently this plays a big role in the second half of the season (no lie).

I thought they would give Jax his head as well but then when he busted out that box, I said there was no way Bobby's big old head was fitting in that tiny box :lol:

Is the clip up anywhere online? My wife is telling me that they used a spoon but I couldn't make out what it was on the first watch.

Grapefruit spoon to be exact. Apparently this plays a big role in the second half of the season (no lie).

:lol: Jax gonna kill Marks with a spoon? Gonna be like when Chibbs offed Jimmy with the Glasgow smile he gave Chibbs.

:lol: Jax gonna kill Marks with a spoon? Gonna be like when Chibbs offed Jimmy with the Glasgow smile he gave Chibbs.

:pimp:

View media item 1230975

as much as i like bobby, for that last ep and this season to have any weight, he should have died 
mean.gif

maybe theyll pull him apart with bikes next ep

lookin forward to seeing moses pick them off hopefully 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom