Sons of Anarchy Season 7 Thread | EP. 13 "Papa's Goods" 12/9 SERIES FINALE

as much as i like bobby, for that last ep and this season to have any weight, he should have died :smh:

maybe theyll pull him apart with bikes next ep

lookin forward to seeing moses pick them off hopefully :pimp:
if he died, marks won't have any leverage.

Im so tired of gemma, man. Just off her already.

AND THEN they have her sing the background songs at the end?!?!?! Sutter has me watching the last 3 min. on mute!!!

I got a feeling chucky gonna off someone

Perhaps someone who threatens Gemma (jax?)

Regardless he'll play a big role in something
I do not accept that. Chucky better not have a bigger role than just being a joke. If he did something like offing Jax then I would just lose all faith in Kurt Sutter.

Lmao at having any the faith to begin with. The hell is wrong with yall who watch this show with seriousness?

I lost faith in Sutter 3 seasons ago. This show has taken a Dexter-like dive in quality. I still watch for the unintentional comedy

Last edited:
I lost faith in Sutter 3 seasons ago. This show has taken a Dexter-like dive in quality. I still watch for the unintentional comedy
I still watch the show every week, but I feel like I need a roadmap to all the cross/doublecross/inner deals that going on in the show.

I still watch the show every week, but I feel like I need a roadmap to all the cross/doublecross/inner deals that going on in the show.
Allegiances change with 2 minute conversations/deals every episode :lol:

Jax offers something he will never be able to follow up on-> gullible Mexican/black bikers believe him -> exagerrated handshake/embrace->Jax @$#@s up and starts the whole process again with someone else

Last edited:
I got a feeling chucky gonna off someone

Perhaps someone who threatens Gemma (jax?)

Regardless he'll play a big role in something
I do not accept that. Chucky better not have a bigger role than just being a joke. If he did something like offing Jax then I would just lose all faith in Kurt Sutter.

Lmao at having any the faith to begin with. The hell is wrong with yall who watch this show with seriousness?
Because this show is one of my favorite tv shows. Had such a great storyline to it and it was in depth at first so it made me become a big fan of it. Plus this show has me rooting for Jax and everything to work out even though I know **** aint going down like that.

Last edited:

Jax offers something he will never be able to follow up on-> gullible Mexican/black bikers believe him -> exagerrated handshake/embrace->Jax @$#@s up and starts the whole process again with someone else
QTFT!

:lol: I mean they still try to play up that Jax going legit ******** when son has been the most vicious, devious, shrewd, disloyal gangster in the whole state (hell, maybe the US and Ireland) for the past few years. C'mon. **** outta here with that Damn journal and prose nonsense Sutter. :lol: killing the Damn Dove in s7ep1.

And I love how they build Pope and Marx as these brilliant minds never seen and never touched while running a criminal enterprise get outsmarted by the amazingly brilliant Jax Teller.

Last edited:
I watch because people die EVERY episode. :lol: I mean what's not to like?

People have to learn to accept things for what they are. If your looking for a Emmy winning television show. With excellent acting and an excellent story. SOA shouldn't even be on your radar.

That's just like people that complain about Michael Bay movies expecting great storytelling. :lol:

I watch because people die EVERY episode. :lol: I mean what's not to like?

People have to learn to accept things for what they are. If your looking for a Emmy winning television show. With excellent acting and an excellent story. SOA shouldn't even be on your radar.

That's just like people that complain about Michael Bay movies expecting great storytelling. :lol:

Uh, the reason people got into this show was the solid story. People were NOT dying every episode for the first 4 seasons. People die so often now that it's not even shocking anymore.

I don't feel like the story is as bad as some are trying to make it seem. People can say they watch for this or that but EVERYBODY is watching to see when Jax finds out the truth.

That's apart of the story. Is there a lot of deaths yes. But IMO the story is still very good.

I don't feel like the story is as bad as some are trying to make it seem. People can say they watch for this or that but EVERYBODY is watching to see when Jax finds out the truth.

That's apart of the story. Is there a lot of deaths yes. But IMO the story is still very good.
200.gif

giphy.gif

The way SOA is turning out, just makes me realize how great The Shield was. I've been with SOA since the jump, but this season is comedy...but not in a good way.

So after shooting that pimp, Jax throws him through a window to make it look like a suicide...Cops aren't gonna wonder why the @#$@ there's a bullet in dude's body?

Cop doesn't want to put the sons away because she loves Charming? even after her partner's head got blown off, multiple sheriffs have been killed, and random people die by the hundreds cause of them every day? man...

Word.

The show has sucked since season 4 ended.

At this point, I'm just watching to finish it.

Still love the show. With that said, this is the first season that I've openly rooted for SAMCRO to lose. Nothing they've done this season has been right. I understand Jax has no regard for human life but the other guys have turned into yes men. The last straw for me was screwing over Jury.

Show's still dope to me IMO. Still entertaing for sure

:nthat:

Dudes love to complain about everything on this forum, they're never happy. You guys want to pick apart every little detail and complain that these things wouldn't happen in real life. Of course they wouldn't if the Hells Angels and Mongols were having a war and literally blowing up ice cream shops the damn FBI would be shutting them down. If that actually happened in the show than it would be over. You dudes need some imagination, this is all for entertainment.

And I love how they build Pope and Marx as these brilliant minds never seen and never touched while running a criminal enterprise get outsmarted by the amazingly brilliant Jax Teller.

This is true, and it's comical.

I definitely agree with most of the criticism of the show in the last few pages. Show started off strong the first few seasons, though. I thought last season was the worst, but it picked up in the last few episodes.

:lol: :\

i can finally start watching season 6 now that its up on hulu. binge watched seasons 1-5 in their entirety on netflix then said **** it

Back
Top Bottom