Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the same video
thats posted every few pages
or a new one
came out on the 10th of April so I doubt it. If you already know much about the information delivered you can skip it. I'm just trying to make a list of "Elite insider/PedoWood/ClintonKillCount/DeepState conspiracy" 101 videos in case anyone wants to jump into the rabbit hole.

Also I totally didn't see DC's post at all :lol:. and that account is something else. taking the name of the man who argued complete disconnection of the bible to the newly formed America. If you're gonna make a new country free of monarchy tyranny you have to continue with the monotheistic tryanny the bible has over you. pressing that people should think for themselves

Something is going on.

I had this in my cart before COVID and it was 8 dollars.

Amazon.com: The Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks (Law of One) (8601234605683): Elkins, Don, McCarty, James Allen, Rueckert, Carla: Books [

MEDIA=amazon]089865260X[/MEDIA]

Antarctica is a continent.

Something is going on.

I had this in my cart before COVID and it was 8 dollars.

Amazon.com: The Ra Material: An Ancient Astronaut Speaks (Law of One) (8601234605683): Elkins, Don, McCarty, James Allen, Rueckert, Carla: Books [

MEDIA=amazon]089865260X[/MEDIA]

wait from the synopsis
its saying we made contact and they saying what happened???

So her and all the others doing this **** and walking around like **** sweet. The world is really really nuts.

This book was referenced in "Hidden Hand" interview

This book might blow your mind...

s-l640.jpg

I would also like to recommend this book...

s-l1600.jpg

It provides history and in my opinion is required reading
for a solid foundation regarding and understanding the UFO phenomenon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom