Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
he has a strong following of people who hang on his whim because they believe when he said he grew up around upper echelon elites of the world. His dad was around it and so was he. there's also the part where he claims he was contacted by other dimensional beings or aliens if you wanna call it. you don't have to believe in that part explicitly about him but if you are somewhat in the know you know that aliens tend to contact people who have already been contacted before. (that Sleeper manuscript posted a while back which was along with the hidden hand and the elite insider one I posted again for the 30th time involved alien talk stating that recontacting fact)

Joe Rogan has had him on his show twice now i believe and its straight memes. you obviously don't have to believe everything he says but with an open mind and go in with a need to laugh plus knowing with previously gathered acceptance of such topics like cabal, deep state, PedoWood you'll be fine. Movies like Eyes Wide Shut or The Ninth Gate give us a glimpse on what we perceive the elites or whoever carry themselves. I say those movies because they are not only great movies but alex Jones references them a lot.

TLDR; Alex Jones is David Icke as a loud mouthed american on XM radio. look at hilarious compilations of his rants. they're great.

that ladies vids seem legit
until she gets to the
"donald trump will be the one who is saving us"
like thats been his plan all along
just hilarious
even more hilarious when for like a SPLIT second
it makes kinda sense
then u just shake ur head like hell nah
:lol:
Man, your post is a THREAD all on its on.
Brings so many topics, questions, thoughts and conversations to mind.
Honest post. So I’ve an honest question(s) for you...
Is any one thing either all good or all bad?
Do you take nothing Good from the video because a portion of it goes against strong beliefs you have, you’ve had or things you’d like to be true?
Is that stubbornness?, Cognitive Dissonance?, Conundrum?
Could you possibly want to shake your head like “hell yea”, or is it really hell nah?
Crazy right.
If we are learning anything, we are learning to question EVERYTHING......
After all, it is TRUMP, he can’t be anything Good, right? Hmm.....
Just thoughts.

Man, your post is a THREAD all on its on.
Brings so many topics, questions, thoughts and conversations to mind.
Honest post. So I’ve an honest question(s) for you...
Is any one thing either all good or all bad?
Do you take nothing Good from the video because a portion of it goes against strong beliefs you have, you’ve had or things you’d like to be true?
Is that stubbornness?, Cognitive Dissonance?, Conundrum?
Could you possibly want to shake your head like “hell yea”, or is it really hell nah?
Crazy right.
If we are learning anything, we are learning to question EVERYTHING......
After all, it is TRUMP, he can’t be anything Good, right? Hmm.....
Just thoughts.
I had some long *** **** typed out
But u know what
I can admit idk what to believe
just what my gut tells me

Usually the ppl that don't like mainstream media.
People with a brain.... Jk

I use to follow AJ back in the day frfr...from like 2006-2011 he was golden... Then around the second term of the Obama administration and the George Zimmerman case he showed his true colors and lost me as a fan. Some guy o. YouTube did a independent investigation on him a few years ago and came up with the conclusion that he is controlled opposition funded by the same people who fund the msm... Once I put all that together it made some sense as he would never drop concrete evidence on his theories... Even though he was right about alot , he was also wrong about alot

His credibility is shot with his fanbase and the be people who wanted to see him fail...

People with a brain.... Jk

I use to follow AJ back in the day frfr...from like 2006-2011 he was golden... Then around the second term of the Obama administration and the George Zimmerman case he showed his true colors and lost me as a fan. Some guy o. YouTube did a independent investigation on him a few years ago and came up with the conclusion that he is controlled opposition funded by the same people who fund the msm... Once I put all that together it made some sense as he would never drop concrete evidence on his theories... Even though he was right about alot , he was also wrong about alot

His credibility is shot with his fanbase and the be people who wanted to see him fail...
i don't think his credibility is shot w/ his core being that still has his fairly well produced platform (money wise), & funding doesn't always shoot your intregrity & or silence u. AJ is be fine example of that, he'd have a better life if he didn't talk out his *** as much. All in all I don't really **** w/ him like, but I won't/don't disregard ever little thing he says b/c he's proven himself right a reputable amount of times. I do think he may be suffering from some type of underlaying mental health issue though.

91E32A27-9711-4C40-8694-F8D386E1FD95.gif

One of the most insane things I've ever read on the internet

I just threw salt over my shoulder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom