Some say chivalry is dead now? do you think so?

There is a difference between being polite and blatantly sucking up to someone. Its not dead it just evolved

There is a difference between being polite and blatantly sucking up to someone. Its not dead it just evolved

Someone posted a fantastic article here not too long ago about females becoming narcissists and having egotits.

The article mentioned a case study of asking an important individual a basic question using both a MALE e-mail address and a FEMALE address.

The e-mails were almost identical, without being worded the same, if you know what I mean.

The 'female' sender got a reply.

The point is, women should not be put on a pedestal. Even in traffic I find I let pretty girls in my lane more than had I not seen the driver.

I've since made it my greatest strive to treat everyone equally, because the reality is we are all just humans. I hold the door for everyone and I chat to everyone unless it's potentially awkward.
AND ONLY YOUNG FEMALES ignore my kindness... b/c they think I'm "hollering" like the past 50 dogs that talked to her that day. SHAME. THEIR LOSS.

Someone posted a fantastic article here not too long ago about females becoming narcissists and having egotits.

The article mentioned a case study of asking an important individual a basic question using both a MALE e-mail address and a FEMALE address.

The e-mails were almost identical, without being worded the same, if you know what I mean.

The 'female' sender got a reply.

The point is, women should not be put on a pedestal. Even in traffic I find I let pretty girls in my lane more than had I not seen the driver.

I've since made it my greatest strive to treat everyone equally, because the reality is we are all just humans. I hold the door for everyone and I chat to everyone unless it's potentially awkward.
AND ONLY YOUNG FEMALES ignore my kindness... b/c they think I'm "hollering" like the past 50 dogs that talked to her that day. SHAME. THEIR LOSS.

I just do the opposite now

you never have to hold the door if you sneak into it and don't touch it. If you touch the door then its your duty to push it for the next person abd Ill be damned if I have to be someones door boy

jk

I just do the opposite now

you never have to hold the door if you sneak into it and don't touch it. If you touch the door then its your duty to push it for the next person abd Ill be damned if I have to be someones door boy

jk

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

chivalry is pointless nowadays.

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I hold doors all the time. Do unto others what you wish them to do for you..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

i hate girl have this hardnosed mentality.

that WE have do everything first no matter what.

There needs to be some reciprocation here and there.

This shows genuine interest from both parties.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Its nice to hear from a lady first every now and then. It shows that she cares.

We need that too, you know..

Everything here

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

A lot of old fashioned guys like that are taken for granted and these disrespectful dudes out here get all the attention. Then women complain when they get treated poorly.
laugh.gif
 We make no sense. FTR I appreciate a respectful guy. Those of you who hold the door open and such will always get a Thank You from me.
Girl are ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

It all depends on the female...

if i meet a nice young female who carries herself and demands the respect of a lady, then i am more prone to go out my way

and be more chivalrous to her then say tameka from down the block who thinks every %+#@% is out to get her ''wet wet''

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Everything here

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

A lot of old fashioned guys like that are taken for granted and these disrespectful dudes out here get all the attention. Then women complain when they get treated poorly.
laugh.gif
 We make no sense. FTR I appreciate a respectful guy. Those of you who hold the door open and such will always get a Thank You from me.
Girl are ******ed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by FedExciter

It all depends on the female...

if i meet a nice young female who carries herself and demands the respect of a lady, then i am more prone to go out my way

and be more chivalrous to her then say tameka from down the block who thinks every %+#@% is out to get her ''wet wet''

For real... Dealing with a girl I met in class who is like this now, confuses the crap out of me.

I tell her we should go out to dinner and she agrees, I hit her up and she's cool but shes NEVER the one that starts it, I always have to... It confuses me and throws me off completely.

For real... Dealing with a girl I met in class who is like this now, confuses the crap out of me.

I tell her we should go out to dinner and she agrees, I hit her up and she's cool but shes NEVER the one that starts it, I always have to... It confuses me and throws me off completely.

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?
It's easy.

Get rich. Go somewhere fly. Grab the baddest chick there. Treat her like *$+%. She'll let you do what you want b/c you're rich and she doesn't really have anything and she's amazed by private jets and stuff. Get tired of her, go to more fly places and repeat the process.

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?
It's easy.

Get rich. Go somewhere fly. Grab the baddest chick there. Treat her like *$+%. She'll let you do what you want b/c you're rich and she doesn't really have anything and she's amazed by private jets and stuff. Get tired of her, go to more fly places and repeat the process.

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?
It's easy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?
It's easy.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?
It's easy.

roll.gif

get money.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
What?
It's easy.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

bjm5295 wrote:

Thank you, Club. I couldn't have said it any better.

QFTMT..

All her friends tell me i gotta do this and do that and she says I never call or whatever... YES I DO. Just cause I dont do it everytime..
I shouldnt have too. This is suposed to be a 50/50 thing. Hell, ill take 60/40 me..

Its like a giant game of musical chairs while playing chess and hopping on one foot.

Edit: OH and then when talking, say by text or online, they'll leave off on something like "okay" or "haha" and leave the conversation dead in the water, then get mad if we stop talking?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

bjm5295 wrote:

Thank you, Club. I couldn't have said it any better.

QFTMT..

All her friends tell me i gotta do this and do that and she says I never call or whatever... YES I DO. Just cause I dont do it everytime..
I shouldnt have too. This is suposed to be a 50/50 thing. Hell, ill take 60/40 me..

Its like a giant game of musical chairs while playing chess and hopping on one foot.

Edit: OH and then when talking, say by text or online, they'll leave off on something like "okay" or "haha" and leave the conversation dead in the water, then get mad if we stop talking?
mad.gif

I hold doors open for people but I don't initiate greetings to random folks I'll respond though.

I hold doors open for people but I don't initiate greetings to random folks I'll respond though.

Back
Top Bottom