Some say chivalry is dead now? do you think so?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

If I'm exiting out of a building (school or wherever) and you're close, I hold swing the door. I think it's a nice gesture. You better catch it before it closes.

If I'm exiting out of a building (school or wherever) and you're close, I hold swing the door. I think it's a nice gesture. You better catch it before it closes.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Werd do this with ever door i open and o actually look back to see if the person made it i be damn if i treat Chicks like queens

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Werd do this with ever door i open and o actually look back to see if the person made it i be damn if i treat Chicks like queens

holding the door open is a basic example. i dont just do it for females. Flowers? No this is 2010

holding the door open is a basic example. i dont just do it for females. Flowers? No this is 2010

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I hold doors all the time. Do unto others what you wish them to do for you..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

i hate girl have this hardnosed mentality.

that WE have do everything first no matter what.

There needs to be some reciprocation here and there.

This shows genuine interest from both parties.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Its nice to hear from a lady first every now and then. It shows that she cares.

We need that too, you know..

This.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by bjm5295

I hold doors all the time. Do unto others what you wish them to do for you..

Chivalry is definitely not dead. My girl is all about that 'the guy should call/text/contact' or whatever first. Yet, shes kinda feminist. I dont get it.

i hate girl have this hardnosed mentality.

that WE have do everything first no matter what.

There needs to be some reciprocation here and there.

This shows genuine interest from both parties.

If im the one always calling, making plans, etc. im just gonna assume you're not that into me.

Its nice to hear from a lady first every now and then. It shows that she cares.

We need that too, you know..

This.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

LITTLE CHIVALRY FROM 125TH ST IS DEAD??!!??...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by melofan15

On a related note, does anyone do the "hand-kiss" anymore? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. I don't know where her hands have been.
2. Many women might find this creepy, I guess it depends on the guy doing it.
laugh.gif
 An old fat hairy guy, handkissing a girl he just met=sexual harassment.

My boy introduced himself to this cute girl at a party and kissed her hand when she extended it.  She smiled at him then this N__ leaned in to make out with her right away 
laugh.gif
  She denied and pulled back with a confused drunk look on her face like hold up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude got the tiniest of inches and took 10 miles
roll.gif

Dude is wylin out
laugh.gif

Everything said in this thread is
pimp.gif
and on point.
Great thread.

thanks

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by melofan15

On a related note, does anyone do the "hand-kiss" anymore? 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

1. I don't know where her hands have been.
2. Many women might find this creepy, I guess it depends on the guy doing it.
laugh.gif
 An old fat hairy guy, handkissing a girl he just met=sexual harassment.

My boy introduced himself to this cute girl at a party and kissed her hand when she extended it.  She smiled at him then this N__ leaned in to make out with her right away 
laugh.gif
  She denied and pulled back with a confused drunk look on her face like hold up

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude got the tiniest of inches and took 10 miles
roll.gif

Dude is wylin out
laugh.gif

Everything said in this thread is
pimp.gif
and on point.
Great thread.

thanks

i dunno chicks dont be expecting flowers anymore since its 2010. so when i get them some man they be amazed a N still do that

did that for a girl once she got so moist we banged the first night

i dunno chicks dont be expecting flowers anymore since its 2010. so when i get them some man they be amazed a N still do that

did that for a girl once she got so moist we banged the first night

I open the door for them. I listen to every word they say at dinner and engage in conversation, then I pull the sheets of my bed and tuck them in. I lay right next to them as they continue to complain about how hard it is to find a good man. Then I slide right inside of them and grab their hair as I bite their chin........ gently. After I aggressively thrust them as if I was a young hare freshly anointed unto adulthood I hold them as if we have been together since childhood............. chivalry ain't dead.

I open the door for them. I listen to every word they say at dinner and engage in conversation, then I pull the sheets of my bed and tuck them in. I lay right next to them as they continue to complain about how hard it is to find a good man. Then I slide right inside of them and grab their hair as I bite their chin........ gently. After I aggressively thrust them as if I was a young hare freshly anointed unto adulthood I hold them as if we have been together since childhood............. chivalry ain't dead.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

it's not chivalry...people all around are ruder these days...

heads down looking at their phones...texting...IMing....they just lack the basic social skills that person to person interaction makes you develop.
I agree. Years ago, it was the norm to hold the door for someone (man or woman), to offer to help an elderly person carry her/his groceries to his car, to assist an elderly person across the street, etc. Now, it just doesn't happen. People just don't care nowadays, everybody is so 'me-me-me' centered.

There are two women at my job who work in another department, and even though I have no idea what their names are or even which department they work for, whenever they see me in the hallway or the elevator, they ask me how I am, and they seem genuinely interested in the answer. That's how it used to be some time ago.

Back
Top Bottom