Somali Pirates seize yacht carrying a Danish family

Originally Posted by Jay02

The Danish people deserve it they shouldnt be there. They deserve to die too. If you're in their waters its only morally correct to kill them..right???
28b255b42a778e7761093ce8205f79e9b158079_r.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

The Danish people deserve it they shouldnt be there. They deserve to die too. If you're in their waters its only morally correct to kill them..right???
28b255b42a778e7761093ce8205f79e9b158079_r.gif

Originally Posted by Tego Calderon El Abayarde

Those people don't learn. If you know the area is dangerous and people have been kidnapped, what makes you think it won't happen to you?

This 
I don't get why people risk their lives going on these sea adventures especially with their family

Just last week i read about two couples being killed in the same situation 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Those people don't learn. If you know the area is dangerous and people have been kidnapped, what makes you think it won't happen to you?

This 
I don't get why people risk their lives going on these sea adventures especially with their family

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

These Somali dudes gon' mess with the wrong boat. Watch.

THIS all tho they roll around with RPG'S air support and a set up boat will do justice.
pimp.gif
ship_battleship_iowa_front_firing_lg.jpg

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
Yup... why test your luck. People didn't mess with the bermuda triangle

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

This 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif
Yup... why test your luck. People didn't mess with the bermuda triangle

THIS all tho they roll around with RPG'S air support and a set up boat will do justice.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

pimp.gif
DAYUM!  
laugh.gif

What those somali pirates got on that!

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

pimp.gif
DAYUM!  
laugh.gif

What those somali pirates got on that!

Someone que the "you know you dun f#$$ up gif" People literally playing games with their lives sailing around there

Someone que the "you know you dun f#$$ up gif" People literally playing games with their lives sailing around there

Originally Posted by Deuce King

When are people going to learn, stay away from these waters.

jumpman247 made a good point though.  it looks like the gulf of aden > suez canal > mediteranean sea seems to be the only way to sale from the indian ocean back to the europe without having to go all the way around the cape peninsula/south africa.  i know it doesnt add MUCH value to the argument (since life > time) but are all vessels now supposed to or expected to make that detour just cause of them pirates?  

jumpman247 made a good point though.  it looks like the gulf of aden > suez canal > mediteranean sea seems to be the only way to sale from the indian ocean back to the europe without having to go all the way around the cape peninsula/south africa.  i know it doesnt add MUCH value to the argument (since life > time) but are all vessels now supposed to or expected to make that detour just cause of them pirates?  

Many of you must have missed the last pirate thread..That along with my heavy dose of sarcasm.
My views are the exact opposite of what I said.

Many of you must have missed the last pirate thread..That along with my heavy dose of sarcasm.
My views are the exact opposite of what I said.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

It's funny when people say: 
"Oh they should just avoid these waters"

How? go all the way around Africa? If you're a country trying to import goods anyway around there I.E Japan, South Korea, North Korea, India, etc. You have only one option and that is to go through that canal and you have to go past Somalia period. I don't think ships can be armed and dock at ports in some European countries, so these huge ships with all their crew get their ships hijacked. 

How? go all the way around Africa? If you're a country trying to import goods anyway around there I.E Japan, South Korea, North Korea, India, etc. You have only one option and that is to go through that canal and you have to go past Somalia period. I don't think ships can be armed and dock at ports in some European countries, so these huge ships with all their crew get their ships hijacked. 

Originally Posted by jumpman247

But these guys were tourists 
grin.gif

"The newspaper said the family had been well aware of the risk of pirates in the waters off Somalia, where dozens of ships and their crews have been taken hostage in recent years.It reported that as they left the Maldives, the family wrote in their blog, "We have updated our disaster plan, made a pirate plan of who does what if we are attacked, and every day we send details of our position to the armed forces."

Fact of the matter is they did NOT need to go around those waters. 

In this day and age, you need to know what you're getting into.  They knew the risk, and now they are paying the price. 

Back
Top Bottom