Originally Posted by Rolaholic

30t6p3b.gif
,hopefully I don't hear about them being killed in a couple days 
30t6p3b.gif

ib4 SuperPirate starts supporting these dudes
You went there!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

The Danish people deserve it they shouldnt be there. They deserve to die too. If you're in their waters its only morally correct to kill them..right???

The Danish people deserve it they shouldnt be there. They deserve to die too. If you're in their waters its only morally correct to kill them..right???

54g7tg.gif

if you out there with guards you deserve to get jacked.

i'd hire some other pirates to help me across.

54g7tg.gif

if you out there with guards you deserve to get jacked.

i'd hire some other pirates to help me across.

eek.gif
damn smh for real. put some sand bags down up stream and put a pump in the water suck there water out. sounds dumb i know i dont even know why i said it
frown.gif
FML, whats good with them jet ski's
pimp.gif
yacht's look like they cost to much and getting you killed/kidnapped now adays
tired.gif

eek.gif
damn smh for real. put some sand bags down up stream and put a pump in the water suck there water out. sounds dumb i know i dont even know why i said it
frown.gif
FML, whats good with them jet ski's
pimp.gif
yacht's look like they cost to much and getting you killed/kidnapped now adays
tired.gif

They own the waters, though..?

They own the waters, though..?

Is it against the law to carry weapons aboard their yatchs or something? I've never heard about a family or someone trying to defend themselves from these pirates

Is it against the law to carry weapons aboard their yatchs or something? I've never heard about a family or someone trying to defend themselves from these pirates

Back
Top Bottom