So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

my girl gets texts at 3 and 4 am....

yet, acts like i'm tripping when i bug out...

nor has she cursed dude out..

she'll curse me out for missing a phone call...

won't say anything to THIS guy...

-rolls eyes-

You share that girl. Real Talk.

No smiles sir.

AINT THAT THE SAME FEMALE THAT POST ON NIKETALK

IF SOOO

I KNEW IT

I KNOW HER KIND ALL TOO WELL

YOU BEING PLAYED SHE GOT THE GAMESHARK IN YOUR HEAD \

lmfao
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Some girls just want to please everyone so theyre hesitant to take a stand and tell them to back off

You on point but you are a girl so you know how it goes lol. This can be dangerous.

[Phone Rings]
[Girl] Hello
[Guy] Hey yo
[Girl] Hey baby
[Guy] Where you at man?
[Girl] Huh? I'm on my way home
[Guy] It's four thirty in the mornin'
[Girl] I know, I had to drop my girls off
[Guy] Alright, be careful
[Girl] Bye

[Girl] Yeah girl, that was him
I tell him the same thing I always tell him
And it worked agian
[laughs]

[Guy] Yo it's still me on the phone

Can't believe that you did it
Oh baby, yeah
Can't believe that you did it to me
Oh baby
Love ya baby

Reading @%@ like this thread just makes want to say **@$ it and join a militant islamic group and just get on some OD hectic *%%% cause like forreal what the**@$ is the point. Might as well go out doing some wild *%%%. Love and *%%% like that. Doesn't exist.

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Reading @%@ like this thread just makes want to say **@$ it and join a militant islamic group and just get on some OD hectic *%%% cause like forreal what the **@$ is the point. Might as well go out doing some wild *%%%. Love and *%%% like that. Doesn't exist.

Yep, he snapped.

I ain't gonna go all the way out there and call my dude Rilla a 'Sucker for Love' and all that....

But, IMO, there definitely are some flags/signs/question marks that need to be straightened.

Reading @%@ like this thread just makes want to say **@$ it and join a militant islamic group and just get on some OD hectic *%%% cause like forreal what the **@$ is the point. Might as well go out doing some wild *%%%. Love and *%%% like that. Doesn't exist.
Damn fam....there's children in the thread.

But I wouldn't go nowhere near as far to claim you a sucker or nothin', but you're nose might be open just a tad. I mean, it happens...to all ofus.

NoNote to self: I initiated the first text after an argument based on my own suspicions. Dave stays in the Chi (200+ miles from my girl at BSU= no real threat in the first place). Dude has been friendzowned for a while now according to my lady. I proved that Dave is no real friend because no real friend disrespects you to your man (he called her a B disguised as a N), no real friend challenges your BF I nregards to you, and no real friend texts you at 2AM anyway if you got a man. I believe my cavalier attitude affirmed my trust in my lady which strengthens her trust in me and our bond in return. I apparently pissed Dave off, which is a bonus. I told my lady that she can't be gullible in thinking that dudes wanna be "just friends". I asked her if having a "friend" that wants what I have is worth losing what we built and she said no, which I honestly believe. I asked her if ANY friend is worth our love, same answer. I told her to be more respectful of my wishes and less gullible or I wouldn't be able to trust her any longer. I think she's more aware of what a friend is now, and I think that she sees that I can trust her but I'm firm about my %%$%. At first she was mad because she thought I was gonna act a fool, but since I didn't and instead made Dave show his hand, I think I win. Well?te to self: I initiated the first text after an argument based on my own suspicions. Dave stays in the Chi (200+ miles from my girl at BSU= no real threat in the first place). Dude has been friendzowned for a while now according to my lady. I proved that Dave is no real friend because no real friend disrespects you to your man (he called her a B disguised as a N), no real friend challenges your BF I nregards to you, and no real friend texts you at 2AM anyway if you got a man. I believe my cavalier attitude affirmed my trust in my lady which strengthens her trust in me and our bond in return. I apparently pissed Dave off, which is a bonus. I told my lady that she can't be gullible in thinking that dudes wanna be "just friends". I asked her if having a "friend" that wants what I have is worth losing what we built and she said no, which I honestly believe. I asked her if ANY friend is worth our love, same answer. I told her to be more respectful of my wishes and less gullible or I wouldn't be able to trust her any longer. I think she's more aware of what a friend is now, and I think that she sees that I can trust her but I'm firm about my %%$%. At first she was mad because she thought I was gonna act a fool, but since I didn't and instead made Dave show his hand, I think I win. Well?
Well played.

im reading this @*$@ on my lunch break and almost choking on my grapes reading some of this @*$@
roll.gif

yall #**+%+ dont use common sense at all when it comes to @*$@ like this?

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Damn fam....there's children in the thread.

But I wouldn't go nowhere near as far to claim you a sucker or nothin', but you're nose might be open just a tad. I mean, it happens...to all of us.

All I'm saying is world is full people who are either a: idiots or b: OD grimey. @$%% both those groups of people. Early.

I took my ladies phone from her A LONG time ago, my chick has our house phone if she needs to talk to anyone.
laugh.gif

The way i see it, she is lucky i even let her keep her myspace. Some dude textin my girl at 2 am would start a fight that neither of us even want, so thatscenario was deaded long long ago.

This n_ prolly sittin there like "damn why i said she turned down his marriage proposal"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I took my ladies phone from her A LONG time ago, my chick has our house phone if she needs to talk to anyone.
laugh.gif

The way i see it, she is lucky i even let her keep her myspace. Some dude textin my girl at 2 am would start a fight that neither of us even want, so that scenario was deaded long long ago.
grin.gif
You break Rule #1...... STOP CUFFIN......

Why do you guys find the need to cuff so hard, shes gonna end up a catholic school girl going to Ohio State............. @%#@!

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Yep, he snapped.

5b025d6ec939b9f3c242b87491207c486e0a8dc.pjpg

laugh.gif

The way i see it, she is lucky i even let her keep her myspace. Some dude textin my girl at 2 am would start a fight that neither of us even want, so that scenario was deaded long long ago.
This man has his woman in check. Sometimes you gotta yank that choke chain on a broad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Why do you guys find the need to cuff so hard, shes gonna end up a catholic school girl going to Ohio State............. @%#@!

this isnt my girlfriend, this is my lady, the mother of my child, not only is she cuffed she might as well be on felony probation with the way i supervise her
laugh.gif

jokes aside, my chick is a stand up girl and we good anyways, but at the start my girl was an industry chick, so certain laws were needed to be laid down longago or we would have never got to where we are now anyway.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

um...wow

Basically.

You and your girl need to have a talk. I wouldn't doubt this being the first time this has happened to her.

EDIT: There is NO reason for a guy to txt. a girl that late unless he needs some satisfaction.

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Follow the colors…

Hi baby!

Whatup baby dis dave. Im jus letting u kno u can text me at dis number from now on. Text me wen u can

What happen 2 ur other phone?

I still got it it's cheaper to have both fones

Oh..so why does it matter?

Cus I aint have textin on my other fone nomo. Wat u doin

Chillen in bed wit my dude

(rolls over and goes to sleep… so I start replying)

U lyin. Tell em I said watup. Ay I wanna c u tho

Who are you and y u text my lady at this time? Chill out… fall back

B cool lil homie. I can text ya girl weneva I want

I don't care if you waste your texts or your time dude.You want what I already got apparently. Just be civil about it and fall back lol

"Girl's name" quit playin wit me

It's cool dat u got er just tell beauty to get at me lata

She is beautiful isn't she? I'll tell her u tried… Good effort kid. As a tip tho, if u want another dudes girl you gotta bring something more to the table than desperation and compliments

On da 4 I aint got times to be playing with "B-words" disguised as "N-words". So u a good nite and a peaceful life lil "N-word"

Hoover74 over here. I ain't worried bout "s-word" you slappin. Go to sleep LOL

After that, I woke my girl up and asked her, "what's more important than love in a relationship". She said "Trust". I said I love and trust her and I told her we'd talk in the morning and she should rest up for finals. So we went back to sleep.

Note to self: I initiated the first text after an argument based on my own suspicions. Dave stays in the Chi (200+ miles from my girl at BSU= no real threat in the first place). Dude has been friendzowned for a while now according to my lady. I proved that Dave is no real friend because no real friend disrespects you to your man (he called her a B disguised as a N), no real friend challenges your BF I nregards to you, and no real friend texts you at 2AM anyway if you got a man. I believe my cavalier attitude affirmed my trust in my lady which strengthens her trust in me and our bond in return. I apparently pissed Dave off, which is a bonus. I told my lady that she can't be gullible in thinking that dudes wanna be "just friends". I asked her if having a "friend" that wants what I have is worth losing what we built and she said no, which I honestly believe. I asked her if ANY friend is worth our love, same answer. I told her to be more respectful of my wishes and less gullible or I wouldn't be able to trust her any longer. I think she's more aware of what a friend is now, and I think that she sees that I can trust her but I'm firm about my %%$%. At first she was mad because she thought I was gonna act a fool, but since I didn't and instead made Dave show his hand, I think I win. Well?

at first i was like

but then i read it again and i thought you played it well...homie was obviously trying to make moves on ya chick
so

laugh.gif

grin.gif

word...people are gonna do what they want...if they wanna be faithful they will...if not they won't...cuffin will only push a cheating person over the edgefaster...

word...people are gonna do what they want...if they wanna be faithful they will...if not they won't...cuffin will only push a cheating person over the edge faster...
Realest post in this thread

laugh.gif

grin.gif

word...people are gonna do what they want...if they wanna be faithful they will...if not they won't...cuffin will only push a cheating person over the edge faster...

People do what you allow them to do. If you nip it in the bud when it happens you save yourself alot of headache. Acting all soft about will just get youignored.

Im guessing you dudes talkin about "cuffin" in a bad way are probably a lot younger then me, ive been laying the law on womenz for a long, long timenow. Never once has a girl cheated on me (i know, sounds naive, but its true) all of my girls worship the ground i walk on and thats because the pimp hand isso strong. Some dudes know how to break a chick and make that chick love you more then her own life herself and some dudes dont.

That said, i know there are some other NTers who have to share the same track record i do, no way are all of you getting girls that want to continue textingdudes at 2 am although she has been "your girl" for a long time.

laugh.gif

grin.gif

@#! does that mean? I was a catholic school girl going to OSU.

Edit: oh wait enphan just explained it to me.

Back
Top Bottom