So you chillin in bed w/ ya girl at 2AM.... (UPDATE: Pg. 5)

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by FeelMode

I took my ladies phone from her A LONG time ago, my chick has our house phone if she needs to talk to anyone.
laugh.gif

The way i see it, she is lucky i even let her keep her myspace. Some dude textin my girl at 2 am would start a fight that neither of us even want, so that scenario was deaded long long ago.
grin.gif
You break Rule #1...... STOP CUFFIN......

Why do you guys find the need to cuff so hard, shes gonna end up a catholic school girl going to Ohio State............. @%#@!

word...people are gonna do what they want...if they wanna be faithful they will...if not they won't...cuffin will only push a cheating person over the edge faster...

People do what you allow them to do. If you nip it in the bud when it happens you save yourself alot of headache. Acting all soft about will just get you ignored.

if the girl hasnt cheated on you chances are she's not the cheating type...why bother trying to stop something like that? if you feel you have to be on herlike thats its not worth it...

what exactly are you nipping in the bud? i'm not sure i understand...

Im guessing you dudes talkin about "cuffin" in a bad way are probably a lot younger then me, ive been laying the law on womenz for a long, long time now. Never once has a girl cheated on me (i know, sounds naive, but its true) all of my girls worship the ground i walk on and thats because the pimp hand is so strong. Some dudes know how to break a chick and make that chick love you more then her own life herself and some dudes dont.

That said, i know there are some other NTers who have to share the same track record i do, no way are all of you getting girls that want to continue texting dudes at 2 am although she has been "your girl" for a long time.
It's not even about that. It's that some of us KNOW our girlfriend isnt going to be texting back these dudes. And you sound confused ifthey worship the ground you walk on and love your life more than there own why should you take their phone away? They should know better right. It sounds likeyou married an industry JO and thats the only way you can feel secure if you remove any communications she has with the outside world. Does she wear a burkatoo?

Im guessing you dudes talkin about "cuffin" in a bad way are probably a lot younger then me, ive been laying the law on womenz for a long, long time now. Never once has a girl cheated on me (i know, sounds naive, but its true) all of my girls worship the ground i walk on and thats because the pimp hand is so strong. Some dudes know how to break a chick and make that chick love you more then her own life herself and some dudes dont.

That said, i know there are some other NTers who have to share the same track record i do, no way are all of you getting girls that want to continue texting dudes at 2 am although she has been "your girl" for a long time.

Please enlighten them my dude. The stuff I get away with blows my mind sometimes.

dudes think they doing it with that cool stuff when they the ones getting DONE.
tired.gif

Yup, here comes the My girl only speaks when spoken to by me, guys...

Yall as big of a joke as the opposite side of the spectrum.

There can be a balance.

mytmouse this stuff is elementary. you set up the rules of the relationship EARLY and this kind of scenario never ever even happens.

so if thats cuffin, then hell call me the sherif cuz i guess i always cuff my chicks. i never ever have any of these problems that most of NT seems to have.

My biggest problem is agreeing what we want for dinner and why am i on NT all the time.

if the girl hasnt cheated on you chances are she's not the cheating type...why bother trying to stop something like that? if you feel you have to be on her like thats its not worth it...

Its not necessarily cheating its just foolishness. She could not be cheating on dude. Its really about respect. She should know better to reply to a text at 2am.

Like the dude who was having a back and forth with a dude over the sms.
laugh.gif
Why are you even talking to next dude. You check your girls and he will be put in place. This is the same as females getting mad at other girls whenthier bf is the problem.

ALOT of dudes want to play this cool laid back act and they girl is running wild and they end of making posts on niketalk.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

lol@people acting like it's bad to cuff a girl you CLAIM...

it's only bad to cuff chicks you aren't in a monogamous, committed relationship with.

this reminds me of how ignorant the stop snitching campaign was...

"STOP CUFFING YOUR LONGTIME GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES, THATS SOME SIMP +!#@"

lol
There's a line between cuffing and locking down.
Some of these dudes have their girls in Pelican Bay.

Originally Posted by OptimusADL

if the girl hasnt cheated on you chances are she's not the cheating type...why bother trying to stop something like that? if you feel you have to be on her like thats its not worth it...

Its not necessarily cheating its just foolishness. She could not be cheating on dude. Its really about respect. She should know better to reply to a text at 2 am.

Like the dude who was having a back and forth with a dude over the sms.
laugh.gif
Why are you even talking to next dude. You check your girls and he will be put in place. This is the same as females getting mad at other girls when thier bf is the problem.

ALOT of dudes want to play this cool laid back act and they girl is running wild and they end of making posts on niketalk.
tired.gif

that i can understand...i thought we were talking just cheating...

and what is cuffing exactly? i'm thinking its telling your girl what she can and can't do like you're her father...am i right?

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by ebayologist

Reading @%@ like this thread just makes want to say **@$ it and join a militant islamic group and just get on some OD hectic *%%% cause like forreal what the **@$ is the point. Might as well go out doing some wild *%%%. Love and *%%% like that. Doesn't exist.
Damn fam....there's children in the thread.

But I wouldn't go nowhere near as far to claim you a sucker or nothin', but you're nose might be open just a tad. I mean, it happens...to all of us.

All I'm saying is world is full people who are either a: idiots or b: OD grimey. @$%% both those groups of people. Early.
I'M ON THE SAME PAGE AS YOU

RIGHT NOW MY DUDE

SINGLE SINCE MAY
laugh.gif

lol@people acting like it's bad to cuff a girl you CLAIM...

it's only bad to cuff chicks you aren't in a monogamous, committed relationship with.

this reminds me of how ignorant the stop snitching campaign was...

"STOP CUFFING YOUR LONGTIME GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES, THATS SOME SIMP +!#@"

lol
If you "claim" her then there should be no need to "cuff" her. Shouldn't it be a mutual understanding based on respect andlove not male dominance?

Also, if she's your "longtime" girlfriend wouldn't that mean she deaded all that *%+% off top? You really gonna wife a chick that hasdude's hitting her up 7-8 months after you met?

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Yup, here comes the My girl only speaks when spoken to by me, guys...

Yall as big of a joke as the opposite side of the spectrum.

There can be a balance
grin.gif
What are you talking about? There you go on somefoolishness. No one says she has to be a slave. Just respect the relationship and your partner. The above situations show a lack of respect.

Why is your woman receiving messages from another man at 2 am? I don't ever remember having a constructive conversation at 2 am with a member of theopposite that was not my gf at the time.

Doug Christie's wife is OD...she didn't want a female doctor to help him when he was choking at a restaurant...

I DON'T EVA HAF TO CUFF NO' *@*%% CUZ WHEN I SLANG DIS' BEASTMODE *** $*!* OR DANG-A-LANG ON DESE' $!$# DEY DON'T GO NO WHERE.

DEY KNOW WHO RUN DIS !!!%. DEY AIN'T GOIN' NO WHERE.

MII +##+!+% KNOW WUZ UP.

DEY DON'T EVEN BREAVE UNLESS I GIV DEM PERMISSION 1ST.

I'M LIK: GO 'HEAD *@*%% YOU CA' TAK A BREATH. BUT AFTA THAT, GET READY FO' SOMMO OV DIS DASTARDLY $*!* IN YA MOUF.

GOT MY +##+!+% ON LOCK! Y'ALL CA' LURN SOMETHIN FRUM YA BOY!

I DON'T EVA HAF TO CUFF NO' *@*%% CUZ WHEN I SLANG DIS' BEASTMODE *** $*!* OR DANG-A-LANG ON DESE' $!$# DEY DON'T GO NO WHERE.

MII +##+!+% KNOW WUZ UP.

I'M LIK: GO 'HEAD *@*%% YOU CA' TAK A BREATH. BUT AFTA THAT, GET READY FO' SOMMO OV DIS DASTARDLY $*!* IN YA MOUF.

Ok but does your girl expect the same from you? Would you like it? If your girl said you cant have a phone or female friends? Nothing wrong withknowing everyone your gf associates with but come on now yall sound too dependent on these females. Taking their phone, texting other dudes from her phone.Like if you really had your girl cuffed she wouldnt even have to show you the text she would put ol dude in check. But think about if you have to tell the girlto tell him to stop texting at 2am apparently she doesn't mind getting text from him at 2am. In fact she encourages it by continuing the conversation. Yoududes dont have balance. There's naive simps who thinks they are the apple of their girl's eye and theres overprotective dudes who stand outside therestroom everytime their girl has to readjust her maxi. Yall need to cool out

I'm still on page 8 and reading but I like that it's a 1000 different ways to look at this situation. That's what I come to NT for, diversity inopinions. Some will call me a sucker for love and some will call me mature for not overreacting and still others will just call me stupid. I can't say Idisagree with either statement. I'm all three, depending on the time of day
grin.gif
, But at the end of the day, I'm still learning just like the rest ofyou. And what I've learned from this thread is that you can't take everyone's advice. You can't stereotype every situation and every personeither. Some things have to be played by ear and sometimes you have to sacrifice for the sake of learning. Usually, the first thing and the hardest thing youshould sacrifice is pride. The second thing is time. Those that can't sacrifice time and pride are speaking French as I type in English. With that said,back to my reading...

Originally Posted by dreClark

MII +##+!+% KNOW WUZ UP.

You dudes dont have balance. There's naive simps who thinks they are the apple of their girl's eye and theres overprotective dudes who stand outside the restroom everytime their girl has to readjust her maxi. Yall need to cool out
Basically.

OptimusAOL you make me proud. Im glad someone gets it.

This idea that im somehow "insecure"
laugh.gif
in the real world i walk around like im gods gift to women, now i know im probably not, but no matter whothe chick is, im the smarter one of the relationship or at least she is going to believe that.

and Scott, when did i say i cut her communications off with the outside world? I clearly said we have a house phone that she can sit on and talk till she isblue in the face. I have two cell phones, she doenst need her own. she just plain and simply doesnt. If she didnt agree with me then im sure she would haveone.

Again, the key to this is having the girl make these decisions on their own because of a belief system you installed early.

I married into a chick that was a "potential" industry J.O., my chick is bad, so of course industry dudes try to get at her but luckily she had goodparents thats instilled good values into her. It also doesnt hurt that she is Indian and her mom worships her dad, so its a natural progression for her toworship me.

I guess the main thing is you got to use good judgement when picking a girl that you are trying to "wife", look i have slept with tons of #@*+@#, butnever in my life would i walk around hand in hand with a #@%+$. Just isnt going to happen, and thats why over all the years and all the girls i have only made5 girls my real girlfriend. Its pretty easy to tell the difference from a good girl, and a back seat backshot kinda girl from the jump.

MII +##+!+% KNOW WUZ UP.

Like how to sound like you're back on the plantation?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

MII +##+!+% KNOW WUZ UP.

AWW MAH DUDE, U JUS' MAD CAUSE U AIN'T GOT THE *%%@!%$ ON LOCK LIKE I DO.

IT'S OK, I CAN LEARN U A LIL BIT, BUT U GOTTA PAY ME. I TEACH U HOW TO DO IT. U GOTTA PUT YA FOOT DOWN, MAYBE EVEN ON DA *%%@!%$ THROAT, BUT YOU GOTTA PUTIT DOWN AN LET HUR KNO WHO DA BOSS IS AND WHO RUN DIS #+$#.

U GOTTA MAKE SURE SHE KNOW U GOT DA POWER OV DA PENIS DEREFOR YOU RUN YA RELASHINSHIP! Y'ALL OUT HERE PLAYIN DA GAME WRONG. MA *%%@!%$ KISS THE BOTTOM OFMY FEET AND WORSHIP ME LYKE A KING! I'M DA MAN AND SHE KNO IT!

SHE THANKE ME ERRY DAY FOR LETTIN' HER TASTING THE SWEET NECTAR A.K.A MY GAD DAMN !!%%!!

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Yo where is OP.... Dude is on some fade into bolivian %$+$

Dude come back....
Chill, calm down. I was literally posting while RIGHT next to shorty. It's kinda hard to find space in a dorm room.
This n_ prolly sittin there like "damn why i said she turned down his marriage proposal"
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Um, no. Not at all. How old are you? I'm trying to be mature about a relationship situation here and you're portraying me as the type ofguy to have a need to impress people I've never met about a situation none of them are directly related to in any way on a site that does not pertain to myrelationship or existence in the physical world in any way. That barely makes nonsense, let alone sense-sense.

^^ ennphan, see, that's fine.

but some come here like "She's lucky I let her keep the myspace" "She worships me"

blah, blah, blah.

That's fine, too. Different things for different people

I would just never want a girl that submissive and a girl that can't think for herself. Not attractive.
i don't get why it's so cool not to care...

He's not saying that. At all.

Back
Top Bottom