So Why Don't We Wash Our Hands BEFORE Taking A Piss?

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Definitely wash my hands twice..

and the woman in your avy is...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..
There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif
didnt-wash-hands.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..
There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif
didnt-wash-hands.jpg

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

wash b4 and after. use the napkin to open the door and toss it in the trash can on the way out the door

I hate touching door handles outside my house

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

wash b4 and after. use the napkin to open the door and toss it in the trash can on the way out the door

I hate touching door handles outside my house

I'm OCD when it comes to this. I wash my hands as soon as I enter a restroom and after I relieve myself. The towel I dry my hands with is what I use to open the door when I leave. I have witnessed people coming out of the stalls after dropping a deuce (I'd assume anyways) and walk straight out the door. Nasty $#!@$+$ I tell you
30t6p3b.gif

I'm OCD when it comes to this. I wash my hands as soon as I enter a restroom and after I relieve myself. The towel I dry my hands with is what I use to open the door when I leave. I have witnessed people coming out of the stalls after dropping a deuce (I'd assume anyways) and walk straight out the door. Nasty $#!@$+$ I tell you
30t6p3b.gif

i don't see the point in washing my hands before i take a leak... im going to wash my hands after i pee and thats its...

i don't see the point in washing my hands before i take a leak... im going to wash my hands after i pee and thats its...

Back
Top Bottom