So Why Don't We Wash Our Hands BEFORE Taking A Piss?

I hope the people who feel strongly about washing their hands after using a public restroom feel just as strongly about not touching the door handle when they leave.

I hope the people who feel strongly about washing their hands after using a public restroom feel just as strongly about not touching the door handle when they leave.

I wash my hands when I'm nervous so I also have a serious issue with not washing hands when using the bathroom.

I wash my hands when I'm nervous so I also have a serious issue with not washing hands when using the bathroom.

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Oh so when it's convenient to you it's cool to be concerned with what the next man does with his penis?

roll.gif

wash b4 and after. use the napkin to open the door and toss it in the trash can on the way out the door

wash b4 and after. use the napkin to open the door and toss it in the trash can on the way out the door

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..

This. i always wash after, though.

I do depending on what ive done before I use the restroom. So many people dont wash before or after..

This. i always wash after, though.

Because the bacteria on your hands vs. your groin area are different... with the hands and upper body ones being less harmful if you're healthy. The groin ones (hand to mouth) can cause GI symptoms and what not... So wash both times if you want but most importantly wash after peeing.

Because the bacteria on your hands vs. your groin area are different... with the hands and upper body ones being less harmful if you're healthy. The groin ones (hand to mouth) can cause GI symptoms and what not... So wash both times if you want but most importantly wash after peeing.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by lol

When i pee i pull my pants down all the way.

Spoiler [+]

ulD4H8vXS9z0w2cpM1uB8a3v_500.gif
Yo, how many times have you ever walked in the restroom, saw this, and turned right back around that simpson gif steez?
laugh.gif

But I rarely wash my hands before I tinkle. My johnson is pure.

I ALWAYS wash after though. You'd be surprised, race aside, at how many dudes don't wash their nasty $%$% hands.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I remember back in elementary school I walked in the restroom and some little kid was at a urinal with his pants all the way down...
never forgot that ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by lol

When i pee i pull my pants down all the way.

Spoiler [+]

ulD4H8vXS9z0w2cpM1uB8a3v_500.gif
Yo, how many times have you ever walked in the restroom, saw this, and turned right back around that simpson gif steez?
laugh.gif

But I rarely wash my hands before I tinkle. My johnson is pure.

I ALWAYS wash after though. You'd be surprised, race aside, at how many dudes don't wash their nasty $%$% hands.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
I remember back in elementary school I walked in the restroom and some little kid was at a urinal with his pants all the way down...
never forgot that ...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif

Hosted by Chris Hansen??? Set up just like to catch a predator would be hilarious...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

There needs to be some sort of alarm for folks that walk out of the bathroom without washing their hands. I am working on a documentary about this very subject. Stay tuned.
pimp.gif

Hosted by Chris Hansen??? Set up just like to catch a predator would be hilarious...

Back
Top Bottom