So whats it like to be a white male from a middle class family or richer?

Originally Posted by DocsBack

You'd love it.

tracy_mcgrady.gif
 You Mutha@!!#

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by trak1sh

end well.....this will not.

Same thing I was thinking

yeah this thread is lame... lock this up... you dont see any white people ask, what is it like to be black and live in the projects? or what is it like to be mexican and work for minimum wage?

What's wrong with learning about people from other lifestyles? That's why MTV started the Real World.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

end well.....this will not.

yeah this thread is lame... lock this up... you dont see any white people ask, what is it like to be black and live in the projects? or what is it like to be mexican and work for minimum wage?

What's wrong with learning about people from other lifestyles? That's why MTV started the Real World.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

roll.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

roll.gif

I imagine itd be like having unlimited quarters at the arcade
*leaves thread and doesnt come back*

I imagine itd be like having unlimited quarters at the arcade
*leaves thread and doesnt come back*

i don't see anything wrong with this topic.  i have no input though since i was below middle class. 

i don't see anything wrong with this topic.  i have no input though since i was below middle class. 

its awesome. my hero growing up was my dad cause i have never seen anyone with such a work ethic, dude just builds houses on his own with his bare hands and gets $$$. my bros growing up were all just neighborhood goons, i lived in a middle class neighborhood in north seattle and we had a few hoodlums but mostly everyone had their heads on straight and wasnt getting into anything too shady. my parents are paying for me to go to out of state college and i have basically been given the opportunity to chase whatever i want in life. i'm on campus right now and its a beautiful day out, theres honeys everywhere and im surfing NT before a test. afterwards ill probably go home and smoke some weed that my parents indirectly paid for through my monthly stimulus fund.

i get decent grades and my parents and i get along great. love going home for the weekend every once in a while, mom hooks it up with the homecooked meals and lets me whip her car as long as i do the dishes. middle/upper class white person college life is tight, i highly recommend it.

its awesome. my hero growing up was my dad cause i have never seen anyone with such a work ethic, dude just builds houses on his own with his bare hands and gets $$$. my bros growing up were all just neighborhood goons, i lived in a middle class neighborhood in north seattle and we had a few hoodlums but mostly everyone had their heads on straight and wasnt getting into anything too shady. my parents are paying for me to go to out of state college and i have basically been given the opportunity to chase whatever i want in life. i'm on campus right now and its a beautiful day out, theres honeys everywhere and im surfing NT before a test. afterwards ill probably go home and smoke some weed that my parents indirectly paid for through my monthly stimulus fund.

i get decent grades and my parents and i get along great. love going home for the weekend every once in a while, mom hooks it up with the homecooked meals and lets me whip her car as long as i do the dishes. middle/upper class white person college life is tight, i highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom