So whats it like to be a white male from a middle class family or richer?

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

A lot of you fellow white folks seem to be missing out. You never went to the secret office when you became an adult (18)? You know. The one that has your life already all planned out. I mean you just walk in there and walk out with everything you need. Career, money, love, multiple vacation homes , swimming lessons, all the dogs and cats your heart desires,  personal servants who also double as concubines, your choice of sports car (I'm sorry the Veyron's are currently on backorder), all seasons of Friends and Seinfeld on DVD or Blu Ray!!!,  and 3 wishes from the pasty white genie. 
I'm astonished that so many of you don't know of this. 

PM me and I shall reveal this to you. It is my duty as a fellow white person. Please use discretion when revealing this to non white people. They might get pissed!

Disclaimer: Non whites shall not apply. Good luck in life. TY!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how you conveniently put in swimming lessons in there,
30t6p3b.gif
What's so funny? It's requisite. 
It'd be a shame to be given multiple beach front homes and not be able to take advantage the extravagant white sand beaches. 
Kinda adding to the stereotype but I get what you're saying.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

A lot of you fellow white folks seem to be missing out. You never went to the secret office when you became an adult (18)? You know. The one that has your life already all planned out. I mean you just walk in there and walk out with everything you need. Career, money, love, multiple vacation homes , swimming lessons, all the dogs and cats your heart desires,  personal servants who also double as concubines, your choice of sports car (I'm sorry the Veyron's are currently on backorder), all seasons of Friends and Seinfeld on DVD or Blu Ray!!!,  and 3 wishes from the pasty white genie. 
I'm astonished that so many of you don't know of this. 

PM me and I shall reveal this to you. It is my duty as a fellow white person. Please use discretion when revealing this to non white people. They might get pissed!

Disclaimer: Non whites shall not apply. Good luck in life. TY!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ how you conveniently put in swimming lessons in there,
30t6p3b.gif
What's so funny? It's requisite. 
It'd be a shame to be given multiple beach front homes and not be able to take advantage the extravagant white sand beaches. 
Kinda adding to the stereotype but I get what you're saying.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by PoloLax

no matter if your working class white that can barely pay the mortgage on the house you worked everyday of your life to afford when you barely had a pot to piss in, you still have it better then minorities, no matter there circumstance.

this statements laughable at best

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Race matters to a point

but cmson 

a white person in the ghetto doesnt have it better than a black multi millionaire 
laugh.gif

u must be a black person that blames white people for everything

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by PoloLax

no matter if your working class white that can barely pay the mortgage on the house you worked everyday of your life to afford when you barely had a pot to piss in, you still have it better then minorities, no matter there circumstance.

this statements laughable at best

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Race matters to a point

but cmson 

a white person in the ghetto doesnt have it better than a black multi millionaire 
laugh.gif

u must be a black person that blames white people for everything

i can tell you it sucks being a white lower class male, didnt go to college, barely graduated hs, work 2 jobs, im in love tho, and aside from being broke most the time, i stay high, and im fairly happy

i can tell you it sucks being a white lower class male, didnt go to college, barely graduated hs, work 2 jobs, im in love tho, and aside from being broke most the time, i stay high, and im fairly happy

I thought the topic was "So Whats it like to be a white male from a middle class family ?" So y u below middle class people jelly ?

Everybody has financial problems so dead that but Middle class ppl are in them financial problems so their kids can have a better living environment.

I'm not here to bash no race but clearly some lanes are opened to certain races just by appearance take it how u wanna .

I thought the topic was "So Whats it like to be a white male from a middle class family ?" So y u below middle class people jelly ?

Everybody has financial problems so dead that but Middle class ppl are in them financial problems so their kids can have a better living environment.

I'm not here to bash no race but clearly some lanes are opened to certain races just by appearance take it how u wanna .

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

If you fall into that category share your stories, beliefs, and upbringing.   Did you go to college? How was your role model growing up? What is your circle of friends like?  What jobs did your parents have?  What type of women have you dated? How did your siblings turn out?  Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?  Do you have a criminal record? 

I guess CNN did "Black in America" so I would like to go behind the scenes of being a white male from the middle class or richer.  Some interesting discussions should come from this. 
Beliefs? Upbringing?

Well I come from a pretty strict Christian household, I go to church every Sunday but I don't share many of my family's beliefs, I would consider myself to be more of an agnostic. I'll probably still raise my kid the way my folks raised me though, it teaches them morals and compassion at a young age, I would think I have a good heart and it's probably because of my religious upbringing.

Did you go to college?

Yes I attend the University of Miami.

Who was your role model growing up?

Always looked up to my father because of the fact that he was a self-made man, but I was basically raised by my mother because my pops did a lot of business overseas and I didn't see him as much as I would've liked as a kid.

What was your circle of friends like?

Most of my good friends from high school were white, and it's basically the same now in college. No prejudice, it's just the way things turned out, it is what it is I guess.

What jobs did your parents have?

Dad owned his own import and export business, made a fortune during the Clinton administration then kind of cooled off as the economy tanked. My father's earnings allowed for my mother to be a stay at home wife.

What type of women have you dated?

Born and raised in Miami so I've had my fair share of Latin women, I go to a private institution now so it's mainly white girls but I always find myself more attracted to the brunettes that look like they could be Latin.

How did your siblings turn out?

I have one little brother, mediocre grades, it's really up to him if he wants to succeed or not, his opportunities are basically endless.

Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?

Morals, yes. Religious beliefs, no.

Do you have a criminal record?

No. I've lost count of the amount of speeding tickets I've gotten though, some of those probably should have been DUI's but being white means that cops usually believe the !#*$#%+* you tell them when they ask you if you've been drinking or not.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

If you fall into that category share your stories, beliefs, and upbringing.   Did you go to college? How was your role model growing up? What is your circle of friends like?  What jobs did your parents have?  What type of women have you dated? How did your siblings turn out?  Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?  Do you have a criminal record? 

I guess CNN did "Black in America" so I would like to go behind the scenes of being a white male from the middle class or richer.  Some interesting discussions should come from this. 
Beliefs? Upbringing?

Well I come from a pretty strict Christian household, I go to church every Sunday but I don't share many of my family's beliefs, I would consider myself to be more of an agnostic. I'll probably still raise my kid the way my folks raised me though, it teaches them morals and compassion at a young age, I would think I have a good heart and it's probably because of my religious upbringing.

Did you go to college?

Yes I attend the University of Miami.

Who was your role model growing up?

Always looked up to my father because of the fact that he was a self-made man, but I was basically raised by my mother because my pops did a lot of business overseas and I didn't see him as much as I would've liked as a kid.

What was your circle of friends like?

Most of my good friends from high school were white, and it's basically the same now in college. No prejudice, it's just the way things turned out, it is what it is I guess.

What jobs did your parents have?

Dad owned his own import and export business, made a fortune during the Clinton administration then kind of cooled off as the economy tanked. My father's earnings allowed for my mother to be a stay at home wife.

What type of women have you dated?

Born and raised in Miami so I've had my fair share of Latin women, I go to a private institution now so it's mainly white girls but I always find myself more attracted to the brunettes that look like they could be Latin.

How did your siblings turn out?

I have one little brother, mediocre grades, it's really up to him if he wants to succeed or not, his opportunities are basically endless.

Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?

Morals, yes. Religious beliefs, no.

Do you have a criminal record?

No. I've lost count of the amount of speeding tickets I've gotten though, some of those probably should have been DUI's but being white means that cops usually believe the !#*$#%+* you tell them when they ask you if you've been drinking or not.

Q: Did you go to college?

A: Yes, I am currently in School at the University of Michigan, all of my expenses are fortunately paid

Q: Who was your role model growing up?

A: I didnt really have one, I had a lot of family issues which made me learn from other peoples mistakes

Q: What is your circle of friends like?

A: Almost all of my friends growing up were upper class, white and jewish. we lived in a very jewish area, but that did not seclude myself. I had other white friends that were not jewish, but the city i grew up in actually also had a large black community. A portion of my friends were also black, so wealthy, so living in project housing.

Q: What jobs did your parents have?

A: My dad is a Pediatric Plastic Surgeon. My mom started her own company a few years after my parents got divorced. Before her only job was to run the household

Q: What type of women have you dated?

A: I only had one real girlfriend and she was white

Q: How did your siblings turn out?

A: I have on brother and he is an accountant for one of the big four accounting firms

Q: Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?

A: Somewhat. My dad sticks pretty much to the book and is very conservative. Sometimes I go out of the box and disagree with what he is saying. He is actually brilliant though, scored a 1590 on his SAT and attended Harvard. However, his expectations are extremely high and he lacks serious street smarts that lead him to believe in somethings that i do not. My mom on the other hand isnt as conservative and i think we share more beliefs.

Q: Do you have a criminal record?

A: I had a criminal speeding ticket that i got out of. My parents made the mistake of getting me an is250 for my first car, and i drove that thing like a maniac

Realistically because of my parents, how i was raised, and the opportunities i had as a kid i believe the sky is the limit. I understand the importance of an education, what its like to work hard (yes i did have a job in highschool, even though everything was covered by my parents) and what it means to be successful. However, money doesnt buy happiness. My family has gone through major struggles, both emotionally and physically which most likely occurred from my dad working too hard. I never had to worry about food on the dinner table and a roof over my head so I am greatful for that, but just remember money can do crazy things to people. If you have it, dont flaunt it. Enjoy nice things that you know about, nobody else needs to know your businesses because you never know what will happen tomorrow.

Originally Posted by agold1002

Q: Did you go to college?

A: Yes, I am currently in School at the University of Michigan, all of my expenses are fortunately paid

Q: Who was your role model growing up?

A: I didnt really have one, I had a lot of family issues which made me learn from other peoples mistakes

Q: What is your circle of friends like?

A: Almost all of my friends growing up were upper class, white and jewish. we lived in a very jewish area, but that did not seclude myself. I had other white friends that were not jewish, but the city i grew up in actually also had a large black community. A portion of my friends were also black, so wealthy, so living in project housing.

Q: What jobs did your parents have?

A: My dad is a Pediatric Plastic Surgeon. My mom started her own company a few years after my parents got divorced. Before her only job was to run the household

Q: What type of women have you dated?

A: I only had one real girlfriend and she was white

Q: How did your siblings turn out?

A: I have on brother and he is an accountant for one of the big four accounting firms

Q: Do you share the same morals and beliefs as your parents?

A: Somewhat. My dad sticks pretty much to the book and is very conservative. Sometimes I go out of the box and disagree with what he is saying. He is actually brilliant though, scored a 1590 on his SAT and attended Harvard. However, his expectations are extremely high and he lacks serious street smarts that lead him to believe in somethings that i do not. My mom on the other hand isnt as conservative and i think we share more beliefs.

Q: Do you have a criminal record?

A: I had a criminal speeding ticket that i got out of. My parents made the mistake of getting me an is250 for my first car, and i drove that thing like a maniac

Realistically because of my parents, how i was raised, and the opportunities i had as a kid i believe the sky is the limit. I understand the importance of an education, what its like to work hard (yes i did have a job in highschool, even though everything was covered by my parents) and what it means to be successful. However, money doesnt buy happiness. My family has gone through major struggles, both emotionally and physically which most likely occurred from my dad working too hard. I never had to worry about food on the dinner table and a roof over my head so I am greatful for that, but just remember money can do crazy things to people. If you have it, dont flaunt it. Enjoy nice things that you know about, nobody else needs to know your businesses because you never know what will happen tomorrow.
This is insightful, I love hearing the story of peoples lives.  I find it interesting, the introspection of  someone else's personal life.  Seeing the reasons why somebody believes they turned out the way they did.  Makes me wonder how I would have done things if I had gone through the same experiences. 

It's refreshing to hear you talk about the importance of education to you.  And the gratitude you had towards your parents, and your upbringing.  I think more young adults lose sight of what's important nowadays and take a lot of things for granted.  You seem like a really cool dude and I agree the skys the limit for you in life.  You have the right attitude for sure  

This thread is idiotic.

You could ask the same question about being a black male in a middle class family or richer and the answers would be the same.

Did you go to college, what types of jobs do your parents have. C'mon now.

The only question I can see being answered differently is the dating one.

I love the racism stereo type of this topic. How does it feels to be a white male middle class or rich.....

What a black male cant be rich or middle class. I grew up in fairly semi rich household. Parents made about $240k a year combined

Back
Top Bottom