So what's been going wrong in your life?

I have no friends
frown.gif

yet, I just moved to El Paso, TX
indifferent.gif

No Job, No money, College is bad...Basically eveything...

Life's ruff at this point
tired.gif
, but oh well what can you do
ohwell.gif

Where do I start?...
R.I.P. to your teammate OP.
Im sober and celibate livin w my mom, who really needs me after my dad passing..im in debt, money is funny, job is bummy..patiently waiting for test dates so Ican get my license and get a real job..long distance from my 1&only of 4.5 yrs..on a tight budget for my bday this wknd, can't afford the tattoo Iwant..im low on energy and depressed everyday..I need a car and place asap..I have 0 friends, just jumped state and this state sucks.

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Where do I start?...
R.I.P. to your teammate OP.
Im sober and celibate livin w my mom, who really needs me after my dad passing..im in debt, money is funny, job is bummy..patiently waiting for test dates so I can get my license and get a real job..long distance from my 1&only of 4.5 yrs..on a tight budget for my bday this wknd, can't afford the tattoo I want..im low on energy and depressed everyday..I need a car and place asap..I have 0 friends, just jumped state and this state sucks.
dam things will start looking better soon...keep ya head up

suicide.jpg

Broke my ankle and can't walk for another 2 weeks. All I want to do is walk again and get off these crutches and i'll be happy lol.

Sorry about your friend.

Time to shut this post down...where to begin. May 2007 I thought I had graduated college. My courses were reviewed and they found that I am one upper levelcourse short of the requirments. I put in a petition so I wouldn't have to take the course, since I was relocating. Petition denied. It takes me untilaugust of that summer to find a job. Nothing doing, I had to take a job being a dishwasher. I've been working this job for a year and a half now. Along theway I lost my crib because I couldn't afford it. Now I live illeaglly with 2 friends. I have to duck the landlord whenever he comes around. I haven'tpayed back one loan payment yet; creditors stay calling. Ahhh my girl is bugging me about having a baby and I turn 25 on tuesday. Cheers!

Originally Posted by mike rocks nikes

Originally Posted by One Love

Im failing some of my classes and im probably gonna have to repeat again if i cant finish this semester strong
indifferent.gif

damn girl that sucks i thought me averaging like a 85 in ms whas bad
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
my dude mike, One Love is Geronimo, it's a GUY.

Grad school
Interviewing for med school, still waiting for an acceptance
nerd.gif

Taking crazy Ls on weekends
Drinking my liver away

my lab instructor is the biggest *&^% in the world. i missed 2 quizzes online and he refuses to let me retake them when he didnt even bother to remind pplthat it was online.

Sorry about ur loss OP. Things not going my way? Everything is more or less okay. Or well, I don't exactly have a job but I'm financially stable. Allmy bills are paid off and I'm like 2 gifts away from finishing x-mas shopping. I'm thinking of selling off my shoe collection. I'm sure I can get asmooth 12-15K.

FYI, What I have to say is chicken $@%* compared to some of you others guys but...

2 finals tomorrow, one that's really obscure but easy based on the midterm, and then there's math which I've basically already failed in. Mybiggest quip would have to be female related. Like I always say, "you either complain about loneliness or you got girl problems." I haven't feltthat loneliness in a while but I wishin really hard I had girl problems right now instead...met this shorty this summer, I didn't think too much of herbecause I was enjoying her chasing me and vice versa so much. I was basically stiff armin other shorties for a bit - they just couldn't live up to her.Anyway, it's been feeling like we're fading apart, and at first I didn't think much of it but she grew on me and I honestly don't know what todo but just rebound...which I don't think will make me feel the least bit better as of now. /vent. BTW I love NT, it's so crazy how much I needed rightthis instant and then I find it. RIP to OP's friend and keep ya head up ...for all you guys.

Back
Top Bottom