So we can get arrested for drinking Arizona Tea now

If someone shot my parents in cold blood I would not want that person dead. That's not who I am.

There are very few on this forum that live life as I do and believe that God forgives even the worst of people. We're all human. Even the scummiest of the scum are loved by God and because of that everyone deserves a chance at forgiveness. The bible says that we cannot get into heaven with unforgiveness in our hearts. Part of the Lord's Prayer is forgiving those who have wronged us.

Resentment and hate will get you nowhere.

If someone shot my parents in cold blood I would not want that person dead. That's not who I am.

There are very few on this forum that live life as I do and believe that God forgives even the worst of people. We're all human. Even the scummiest of the scum are loved by God and because of that everyone deserves a chance at forgiveness. The bible says that we cannot get into heaven with unforgiveness in our hearts. Part of the Lord's Prayer is forgiving those who have wronged us.

You're my favorite Christian now.

On the real, cops just want their ego fulfilled. Nothing more. They think since they have a badge, they can use that to override the law that they're supposed to be protecting.

I was with my homie one night, smoking a bogie, drinking a brew in the park and a pigmobile rolls up. There's no running at this point since we're in the middle of the park and ain't no point in it. They ask us what we're doing and all that nonsense, we tell him, tell him we know we're wrong in what we doing, basically trying as hard as possible not to lock up since we're violating three laws. I'm trying to convince the pig not to write us any tickets (hate going to court for some dumb **** like that) and I'll pour the beer out in front of him, we'll vacate immediately and we're sorry and all that ********. He tells me to keep the beer, drink it when we leave the park and writes us two tickets each. Son told us to KEEP it and drink it later?!?! I'm like nah man, I'll pour it out just so we can get away without having to pay any fines and whatnot. We also have a law in NYC where you're not supposed to be in the park past 9 PM without a child to prevent rapists and pedos from doing their disgustingly vile things but it could've been bad if the pig was a real male genitalia.

All in all, the pig was completely circumventing the law and handling it the way he wanted to without giving any dambs. I had to waste three hours going to court to get what would've been a $120 total worth of tickets to pay $30 to get out of some nonsense like that. Even if X in the vid tried to apologize to the fullest for not giving him his drank, the cop would've made up some ******** to cuff him. What in the hell is second degree trespassing anyway? A customer? Trespassing? Riiiiiiight....that's why as much as I want to give propers to cops for the **** they might have to go through on the job, I can never give them any respect for the way they carry themselves on the post. Bunch of gun-toting power-tripping buffoons.

The only thing that I agree with. 

This **** had me genuinely upset for a good half hour this morning. Waste of energy. 

On the real, cops just want their ego fulfilled. Nothing more. They think since they have a badge, they can use that to override the law that they're supposed to be protecting.

I was with my homie one night, smoking a bogie, drinking a brew in the park and a pigmobile rolls up. There's no running at this point since we're in the middle of the park and ain't no point in it. They ask us what we're doing and all that nonsense, we tell him, tell him we know we're wrong in what we doing, basically trying as hard as possible not to lock up since we're violating three laws. I'm trying to convince the pig not to write us any tickets (hate going to court for some dumb **** like that) and I'll pour the beer out in front of him, we'll vacate immediately and we're sorry and all that ********. He tells me to keep the beer, drink it when we leave the park and writes us two tickets each. Son told us to KEEP it and drink it later?!?! I'm like nah man, I'll pour it out just so we can get away without having to pay any fines and whatnot. We also have a law in NYC where you're not supposed to be in the park past 9 PM without a child to prevent rapists and pedos from doing their disgustingly vile things but it could've been bad if the pig was a real male genitalia.

All in all, the pig was completely circumventing the law and handling it the way he wanted to without giving any dambs. I had to waste three hours going to court to get what would've been a $120 total worth of tickets to pay $30 to get out of some nonsense like that. Even if X in the vid tried to apologize to the fullest for not giving him his drank, the cop would've made up some ******** to cuff him. What in the hell is second degree trespassing anyway? A customer? Trespassing? Riiiiiiight....that's why as much as I want to give propers to cops for the **** they might have to go through on the job, I can never give them any respect for the way they carry themselves on the post. Bunch of gun-toting power-tripping buffoons.

So... you knowingly broke several laws and when you got a ticket the officer is the bad guy? Okay :lol:

Isn't it ironic that I broke three laws and I got two tickets? The X dude in the vid didn't break and got cuffed? You don't see the obvious problem with cops power tripping off their ego? When the hell did I say the cop was a bad guy anyway? It's obvious in their actions they don't respect the law they're sworn to protect.

Last edited:

So... you knowingly broke several laws and when you got a ticket the officer is the bad guy? Okay
laugh.gif
Forreal lol, i kept waiting for the part in the story where you got assaulted or arrested or something lol. bruh in the OP was just drinking some tea and got arrested and this man here has the audacity to complain about getting a few tickets for smoking and drinking, the cop even could have accused you of being a booty pirate but he let you off lol . . . that wasn't a "pig", he was doing his job . . . although you were just chillin, he could have been a real "pig", dude let you off easy

Last edited:
my question is why were they videotaping to start??
It seemed like son is a struggle rapper or something the way he was like "Man I'm just out here sippin on this Arnold Palmer" . . . . like how rappers just be saying **** lmfao. He also says he was waiting for someone.

my question is why were they videotaping to start??

It seemed like son is a struggle rapper or something the way he was like "Man I'm just out here sippin on this Arnold Palmer" . . . . like how rappers just be saying **** lmfao. He also says he was waiting for someone.​

I'm glad you posted this because it made me go back to laugh at dude for being a struggle rapper and I noticed they were in front of an ABC store.

and now it makes sense that a cop would stop and ask considering it's a visible open container in front of a liq store :lol:

life's easier if you just listen to the cop...it may be stupid but do as he says and question it later...piss off the cop and he'll fukc up your shoes and your clothes...lol

I will not argue my point because you can't argue with ignorance.
My sentiments exactly...

No lie I think I would've got arrested too... Smh wished dorner would've tallied up more cop killings...

That dude saying if someone killed his parents he wouldn't want them dead has no clue what he's talking about or has a lukewarm at best relationship with his parents.

God forbid your mother or father that raised you was murdered in cold blood I don't know how you would be able to not wish death and pain upon the person who did that. Thank goodness though your parents are alive so your speaking on a situation you really can't say you know how you'd handle it because the shock pain and emotions of such a tragedy like that would alter your thinking and mental state.

That dude saying if someone killed his parents he wouldn't want them dead has no clue what he's talking about or has a lukewarm at best relationship with his parents.

God forbid your mother or father that raised you was murdered in cold blood I don't know how you would be able to not wish death and pain upon the person who did that. Thank goodness though your parents are alive so your speaking on a situation you really can't say you know how you'd handle it because the shock pain and emotions of such a tragedy like that would alter your thinking and mental state.

I all honesty I prob wouldn't be filming myself posted up in front of the liquor store anyway.

But at the end of the day he actually did not resist arrest.

So I guess he will be saving it for the courtroom, papi.

And there will be video of the cop's behavior as well as him exercising his rights.

Back
Top Bottom