So the pentagon officially released the declassified alien stuff...

I am in this camp of the technology existing for a long time but I also believe that military tech that we have has been reverse engineered from UFO wreckage :nerd:

but these sightings been going on and documented since the 1400s, there’s references to triangular flying objects dating to Nuremberg in the 1500s

they damn sure ain’t have drones back then that I’m aware of lol
The DJI Mavic drones they used to put the tops of the pyramids on :wink:

I wish we could get access to all information collected and who actually does have the access. Does trump? Does the pope? Is it above their clearance level?

I want to see the documents. The binders. The footage. The autopsies. The audio recordings. I wish I could just download more information to my brain whenever I want like the matrix.

Also....why do we still have to sleep? Serious question. How have we not advanced far enough to create rest chambers to get rid of the need for that required 7-8hrs of down time.

I personally want to know what kind of information the Vatican has. Their library is vast, and artifact section has the spoils of victory in their midst, from all civilizations that they have conquered. There was a wonderful 60 minutes program on such, and I am willing to bet that the information hidden there would change the direction of not only humanity, but a certain segment of this society will simply quit, and then walk right in to the ocean, or start jumping off of buildings like during the crash of '29.

have you ever been to the vatican? I would recommend you go. I thought the same thing after experiencing it i can only imagine all the hidden rooms and the places the tour guides were not allowed to go.

I said when i left that i bet the vatican has soo much info they could break the world and all of the followers of religion. People probably dont even realize how strong that church really is and with all the tourist money going in there for tours is crazy.

have you ever been to the vatican? I would recommend you go. I thought the same thing after experiencing it i can only imagine all the hidden rooms and the places the tour guides were not allowed to go.

I said when i left that i bet the vatican has soo much info they could break the world and all of the followers of religion. People probably dont even realize how strong that church really is and with all the tourist money going in there for tours is crazy.
Yes I went this past summer. Very interesting place. Straight out of a movie. Davinci code. Lol. The architecture is unbelievable.

And the fact the Vatican is its own separate entity, separate from Rome and Italy as a whole, despite being right in the center of Rome, speaks volumes.

I've been to Italy for Fashion Week, then stood outside of the Vatican, never went in. I did not feel comfortable at the time. I am certain that there is something of major importance in there though, and it isn't Jesus.

We definitely have been mentally prepared for an invasion from a space bridge.

Last edited:
I don't think there's any aliens coming from our own solar system unless they're under the surface of a planet or any of the planet's moons. We pretty much got a good photo of most planets aside from Pluto. Now if we're talking galactically, that's more plausible since we haven't even got to the neighboring star systems yet, not even close. The Voyager 1 still isn't completely out of the solar system and it's been flying at terminal velocity since 1977.
:lol:
@ U believe what they tell u

Also....why do we still have to sleep? Serious question. How have we not advanced far enough to create rest chambers to get rid of the need for that required 7-8hrs of down time
Back in the 1980s, Michael Jackson used to sleep in a hyperbaric chamber but a paparazzi snuck in his crib and photographed it in the tabloids, so he sold it to prevent him from getting ridiculed any further.

Fast forward a quarter century later, lots of Professional Athletes are buying them and it's recognized as a legit therapy...

marikomorose marikomorose

Apologies for partially derailing your thread, I initially meant to ask if the VATICAN will ever release the information that THEY have on aliens, other intelligent life forms as well. I was distracted due to what I was reading at the time.

Upcoming Pentagon report will detail ‘difficult to explain’ UFO sightings

A forthcoming government report will reveal evidence of UFOs breaking the sound barrier without a sonic boom and other “difficult to explain” phenomena, the former Director of National Intelligence said.

John Ratcliffe, the top intelligence official under President Donald Trump, was asked about incidents involving unidentified flying objects on Fox News Friday.

“There are a lot more sightings than have been made public,” he told host Maria Bartiromo. “Some of those have been declassified.”

“And when we talk about sightings,” Ratcliffe continued, “we are talking about objects that have been seen by Navy or Air Force pilots, or have been picked up by satellite imagery that frankly engage in actions that are difficult to explain.”

“Movements that are hard to replicate that we don’t have the technology for. Or traveling at speeds that exceed the sound barrier without a sonic boom.”

A new Pentagon report will also detail any threats posed by the aerial phenomena and whether foreign adversaries are suspected of controlling them.

“Weather can cause disturbances, visual disturbances,” Ratcliffe said.

“Sometimes we wonder whether or not our adversaries have technologies that are a bit further down the road than we thought or than we realized. But these are instances where we don’t have good explanations for some of the things that we have seen.”

Ratcliff’s remarks came several months after the Pentagon declassified three well-known UFO videos, acknowledging that the footage was shot by US Navy pilots.

In the interview, Ratcliffe said, the sightings, which have been reported across the globe, extend beyond “just a pilot or just a satellite, or some intelligence collection.”

see also
“Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things … some of these are unexplained phenomena, and there is actually quite a few more than have been made public,” he said.

The Pentagon report is expected to be released by June 1, Bartiromo said during the interview.

That’s after Trump in December signed the $2.3 trillion COVID-19 relief and government funding bill, which started a 180-day countdown for the Pentagon and spy agencies to say what they know about UFOs.

Ratcliffe said he had hoped to release the information before the administration’s departure from the White House in January, but “we weren’t able to get it down into an unclassified format that we could talk about quickly enough.”

Back
Top Bottom