So the pentagon officially released the declassified alien stuff...

we did discover aliens...

octopus are a virus/microbacterial specie that lived on meteors, crashed into the earth's ocean, and have evolved faster than any other specie on earth. they are super smart too.

octopus are aliens

I have been up close to an octopi on a dive. Trying to remember what I learned. They're for sure not micro nor are they bacterial. From what I remember they have incredible eyesight for what is considered underdeveloped intelligence (compared to primates) They can escape from almost any enclosure. They have multiple hearts or brains (I can't remember). They're members of the classifications group cephalopods where squids and cuttlefish fish are also placed. They're able to change colors by controlling the their cells that house their color.

Perhaps based on those characteristics alone, I could see that being the case. :lol:

-which leads me to the thing a lot of alien conspiracy folks seem to miss: a life form advanced enough to cross the cosmos from light-years away has OBVIOUSLY developed tech and methods so far beyond our own as to be indistinguishable from magic...there would be zero comparison between it and the human race AT ALL.

...but for now, we´re the reigning champs.
Can you speak more on this, I think I get what you are saying but just do some more #CosmicTalk for the folks in the back

Can you speak more on this, I think I get what you are saying but just do some more #CosmicTalk for the folks in the back

-a spacecraft capable of intergalactic travel must be able to withstand nuclear-force impacts in flight, no problem...at the speed it takes to get anywhere in space, one badly placed rock and BOOM, no more spaceship.

-it takes most of a year for one of our rockets to reach the next planet over, these hypothetical aliens got all the way over here from over there in a lifetime...so either they´ve figured out how to ¨hibernate,¨ travel using wormholes, or just live WAAAAAAAY longer than us, all of which are insurmountably distinct advantages.

-those basics are before you get to storing supplies for space travel...let´s even assume they don´t eat--we hope these are peaceful vegans anyway--fuel and equipment weigh A LOT. who can haul all that across space?

-hell, let´s say they didn´t even travel in physical crafts, just kinda phased through existence to intentionally visit a specific planet that is hospitable to their species for a defined purpose...does that sound LESS advanced?

to such a species, we would be ants.

...which leads me to another fun thought: who even says they´re the same size, like even on our physical scale?

-a spacecraft capable of intergalactic travel must be able to withstand nuclear-force impacts in flight, no problem...at the speed it takes to get anywhere in space, one badly placed rock and BOOM, no more spaceship.
I will comment on your post in pieces.

You are right, a mission can be killed instantly if it happens to run into something "randomly."

I wonder if the average person that thinks about space (small minority) even thinks twice about space pollution.

So, Space Junk is a thing and I have heard NDT speak on it a few times.

I will comment on your post in pieces.

You are right, a mission can be killed instantly if it happens to run into something "randomly."

I wonder if the average person that thinks about space (small minority) even thinks twice about space pollution.

So, Space Junk is a thing and I have heard NDT speak on it a few times.

yeah man, I´m sure you heard about the Kessler effect then...it is actually within our current realm of possibilities for some ******* with access to a space program to make space travel damn near impossible and totally trash GPS all over the world with nothing but a few rockets and a couple quadrillion ball bearings.

tenor (10).gif

nobody asked me, but that has never stopped me before:

...there´s room in my worldview for intelligent design...but it´s not a necessary element of explaining life.

for instance, consider this: what IS nothing? empty space on Earth is full of oxygen molecules, the space between atoms is full of whatever time is or they would cease to be. is there nothing, can there be nothing?

say there is an entity who designed/influenced/oversees all of this, could IT also have possibly made ¨nothing?¨

would The Creator exist inside Nothing and be Something, or exist outside Nothing...and be Something?

if ¨nothing¨ is almost impossible to wrap one´s mind around in any meaningful way, doesn´t it also make clear sense that ¨something¨ is pretty much always bound to happen within the framework of existence?

if ¨something¨ MUST happen, why not this exactly?

why not flowers and trees and octopi and cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 ?

so yeah, I believe in aliens about as strongly as one can in something that hasn´t been proven yet.

omnipotence, at least in my limited human brain that can barely count to a billion, seems impossible.

a couple of weeks ago i was on wikipedia and opened like 60 tabs of every scenario of how the humanity / the world / the universe will end [as time goes on, more scenarios will probably develop], and in that moment, i realized that no matter what, we are extremely doomed.

so i just took it as a fact. we are doomed. i took it like a mathematical fact. it is to be.

also, that wormhole led me to the origins of life, we actually do have an idea of where life came from. in the mid-2000s, we discovered fossils of the ancestors of every living thing on earth.

I have been up close to an octopi on a dive. Trying to remember what I learned. They're for sure not micro nor are they bacterial. From what I remember they have incredible eyesight for what is considered underdeveloped intelligence (compared to primates) They can escape from almost any enclosure. They have multiple hearts or brains (I can't remember). They're members of the classifications group cephalopods where squids and cuttlefish fish are also placed. They're able to change colors by controlling the their cells that house their color.

Perhaps based on those characteristics alone, I could see that being the case. :lol:

yeah they're not microbacteria anymore, they were bacteria on a meteor and eventually evolved bigger and into whatever 300+ various forms they come in today

im trying to eat as much octopus possible in hopes that my descendants will evolve into something new, gonna instruct them to have a very high octopus diet

nobody asked me, but that has never stopped me before:

...there´s room in my worldview for intelligent design...but it´s not a necessary element of explaining life.

for instance, consider this: what IS nothing? empty space on Earth is full of oxygen molecules, the space between atoms is full of whatever time is or they would cease to be. is there nothing, can there be nothing?

say there is an entity who designed/influenced/oversees all of this, could IT also have possibly made ¨nothing?¨

would The Creator exist inside Nothing and be Something, or exist outside Nothing...and be Something?

if ¨nothing¨ is almost impossible to wrap one´s mind around in any meaningful way, doesn´t it also make clear sense that ¨something¨ is pretty much always bound to happen within the framework of existence?

if ¨something¨ MUST happen, why not this exactly?

why not flowers and trees and octopi and cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 ?

so yeah, I believe in aliens about as strongly as one can in something that hasn´t been proven yet.

omnipotence, at least in my limited human brain that can barely count to a billion, seems impossible.

this post sums up some of the thoughts and reasons that led me out of atheism and into embracing the reality that we really don’t know **** in the grand scheme

I don’t think we are capable of understanding these things as much as we’d like to, at least not presently

a couple of weeks ago i was on wikipedia and opened like 60 tabs of every scenario of how the humanity / the world / the universe will end [as time goes on, more scenarios will probably develop], and in that moment, i realized that no matter what, we are extremely doomed.

so i just took it as a fact. we are doomed. i took it like a mathematical fact. it is to be.

humans and artificial intelligence or humans merging with machines

robotic implants and extensions are already here. University of Washington SoM also got robots producing human organs with stem cells

once you start seeing normalization outside of media not only of these processes but of ones that involve the mind/consciousness, I think you’ll see these merged creations in the form of animals first to lead us into a new age of biotechnology

Back
Top Bottom