So the pentagon officially released the declassified alien stuff...

Wasn’t there some dude on Joe Rogan pod sometime this year
Saying the government will start acknowledging aliens and ufo’s
This year to prepare people
I coulda sworn it was posted in the conspiracy thread

This is a HUGE step in the RIGHT direction. Hopefully libs at Area 51 will be put on notice that we are watching them.

By the way, one of the videos was taken in 2004 and the other 2 were captured in January 2015. In all cases but especially 2004, the apparent technology is far beyond any known human aircraft. I don't see how there's even any debate. I'm sure governments' highly classified military technology are significantly more advanced than what is made public but I think there's no way there could be that big of a gap.

It's not at all in the interest of any country to confirm these kind of sightings by their military, much less one that was confirmed as a flying aircraft on radar.

Last edited:
What really happened:
1588098572234.jpeg

Or maybe we've just had flying drones for a very long time already, and the tech is just starting to trickle down into the civilian market these past 20 years???
Seeing as now there are flying saucer drones and you can build them as big as you want and damn near even how fast you want.

Or maybe we've just had flying drones for a very long time already, and the tech is just starting to trickle down into the civilian market these past 20 years???
Seeing as now there are flying saucer drones and you can build them as big as you want and damn near even how fast you want.

I am in this camp of the technology existing for a long time but I also believe that military tech that we have has been reverse engineered from UFO wreckage :nerd:

but these sightings been going on and documented since the 1400s, there’s references to triangular flying objects dating to Nuremberg in the 1500s

they damn sure ain’t have drones back then that I’m aware of lol

I personally want to know what kind of information the Vatican has. Their library is vast, and artifact section has the spoils of victory in their midst, from all civilizations that they have conquered. There was a wonderful 60 minutes program on such, and I am willing to bet that the information hidden there would change the direction of not only humanity, but a certain segment of this society will simply quit, and then walk right in to the ocean, or start jumping off of buildings like during the crash of '29.

I personally want to know what kind of information the Vatican has. Their library is vast, and artifact section has the spoils of victory in their midst, from all civilizations that they have conquered. There was a wonderful 60 minutes program on such, and I am willing to bet that the information hidden there would change the direction of not only humanity, but a certain segment of this society will simply quit, and then walk right in to the ocean, or start jumping off of buildings like during the crash of '29.

if they´re smart they burned a lot of that ****...the Vatican archives must absolutely defy concise description.

Yeah but those drones aren't matching the speeds of those things shown in the video. That thing did instant transmission or something.

right. please realize that these military cameras are designed to do things like track objects in flight.

the SR-71 Blackbird had exactly one defensive countermeasure: change direction slightly and book at Mach 3.

1588100593952.png
(that´s about 2,200 freedom units per hour for those who spent their childhood studying something else.)

it was never, ever shot down in action. ever. it was THAT FAST.

while missiles couldn´t catch the Blackbird, cameras and radar could at least get a lock on the damn thing.

the best cameras in the world had to catch up to whatever tf that was twice...just saiyan.

Last edited:

Pope Francis refuses to deny the existence of life on other planets and lowkey admitted he didn’t think hell exists

them archives would stop earth if the stuff buried in there came out

imagine all them people finding out their gods son was a short brown scraggly Middle Eastern dude

if they´re smart they burned a lot of that ****...the Vatican archives must absolutely defy concise description.

Nope, they didn't. They understand the power of some of the spiritual things that they have control of. It is one of the main reasons that they still maintain some semblance of control. Once they are on their last legs? Watch how African they will suddenly become.

Pope Francis refuses to deny the existence of life on other planets and lowkey admitted he didn’t think hell exists

them archives would stop earth if the stuff buried in there came out

imagine all them people finding out their gods son was a short brown scraggly Middle Eastern dude
It's worse than that. They know that men are late to the party in regard to human existence. They know that there was a time that this planet was completely inhabited by women, and that the story told about Yaweh creating Woman from mans rib, was a complete lie. If everyone knew this? No church, nor religion would have a leg to stand upon.

It's worse than that. They know that men are late to the party in regard to human existence. They know that there was a time that this planet was completely inhabited by women, and that the story told about Yaweh creating Woman from mans rib, was a complete lie. If everyone knew this? No church, nor religion would have a leg to stand upon.

Sir you not bout to quote me with this and not send me some reading material. PM if necessary.

this gotta be tied to the old mythology of Africans and Amazon/Central American stuff cuz I have seen it referenced before

replication theory with a dash of patriarchal ideology breakdown I’m assuming?

Sir you not bout to quote me with this and not send me some reading material. PM if necessary.

this gotta be tied to the old mythology of Africans and Amazon/Central American stuff cuz I have seen it referenced before

replication theory with a dash of patriarchal ideology breakdown I’m assuming?
My man, I've spoken of the book that speaks of this topic before. I will PM you. There is biological proof of this as well. There is a reason that the oldest remains of a human ever found, is that of a woman.

There was a time that this planet was occupied by self replicating organisms, and to this day, they still exist. Humans used to have this capability.
They're called mushrooms.

There's a theory about intelligent spores and bacteria being our early ancestors. Please we are more bacteria than human cells.

c8ce0-yojesusofthemushrooms.jpg
eden.jpg

There's also the speculation that some of UFO's are archeological finds.

Man it's gotta be the latter, ain't no way the lives on earth is the only life in solar system that goes further than our imaginations.
I don't think there's any aliens coming from our own solar system unless they're under the surface of a planet or any of the planet's moons. We pretty much got a good photo of most planets aside from Pluto. Now if we're talking galactically, that's more plausible since we haven't even got to the neighboring star systems yet, not even close. The Voyager 1 still isn't completely out of the solar system and it's been flying at terminal velocity since 1977.

Back
Top Bottom