So NTer GaBeGRaMs scammed me out of $100

Originally Posted by tim teufel

Lol @ getting the police involved. They will laugh in ur face

laugh.gif
exactly. one of these scared straight cornballs even said the FEDs r tracking everyone who suggested what to do with it... over one... one... one... one hundred dollar bill

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

something tells me there investing their resources a little more wisely... for our sake
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

It's funny cuz I could just as easily see this thread bein made by gabegrams and his side of the story
True
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

restaurant owner scamming you son.

switched bills and made you pay anyway.

THIS... Manager got you good. Probably saw u coming a mile away

ALSO I know this is ducktales because the manager HAVE TOO call the police and the
police will contact feds, especially if he said the fake money has been going around lately. No way in heck would he had gave that money back to you unless he was trying to get you on by swapping a real one with a fake one then coming at you

theres a chance he didn't kno. it happened to my uncle at a gas station with a 50.

the thing that i still find weird is that as far as i know, you can only get a 100 bill at a bank. counterfeit bills is a federal offense so i don't see how banks could unknowingly carry it; they must check for that 24/7. this is the only reason why i think he knew. a bank will know if its fake so he couldn't deposit it, so the only thing he could do was pass it off as real and spend it, and buying shoes at a meetup is a good way to move that bill.

Last Thursday I went to P.C. Richard and the machine that checks the hundreds was saying that 1 of the hundreds I was paying with was fake, well the manager came and checked the watermarks etc. and said that the money was legit and it could've been due to a crease in the bill the was causing the machine to read it as fake.

Just something to think about I guess.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

though counterfeit money is whats good for meetups 
laugh.gif

the fact you gave dude a ride back too lol you said the fake 50 worked at the gas station well problem solved
nerd.gif

you didnt know the bill was fake so odds are no one else will... not saying its right but whatever live n learn

jus go somewhere theyll be too lazy to use the marker

he can get in trouble, his prints are all over the money.

stop giving bad advice

Originally Posted by KenJi714

He didn't scammed you OP.

It was an even trade. The foam only cost 225
roll.gif

but seriously..this situation is +#+!%@ up. I hope it all works out..

Don't check the paper with a marker. Look for the watermark deal inside the bill. Paper may be legit but with some fake ink on there. 

OP, how did you know that the $50 that you used at the gas station was fake if everything went through fine?

Nevermind, just read that it was rejected at the bank.

Just use the $100 to fill up at the same gas station next time
smile.gif

Maybe he didnt know it was fake himself if he in fact gave you the bill in question. How do you tell its legit by holding up in the sun? What do you look for? I never learned this.

I know quite a few people who use fake bills from 5's to 100's, mostly in drug deals at nighttime. I've always been intrigued by that cause its such easy $$ but never tried it myself.

I dont see how you can get your money back without passing it off as a real hundo somewhere/to someone. After this thread I'm investing in a marker, !*%% that

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Go buy something from Craigslist and then re-sell it.

nvm the bill is already marked
people on craigslist still wouldnt notice
sick.gif
 what state r u in?

Originally Posted by thejrob

You can find somewhere to use it. Just be smart g
laugh.gif
This man lol. If you live in the hood there's plenty of ways to dispose of that. Matter of fact, I'll buy it off you for $50 if Gabe ain't refunding
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet that we all have had counterfeit money in our possession at one point in time.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Maybe he didnt know it was fake himself if he in fact gave you the bill in question. How do you tell its legit by holding up in the sun? What do you look for? I never learned this.

I know quite a few people who use fake bills from 5's to 100's, mostly in drug deals at nighttime. I've always been intrigued by that cause its such easy $$ but never tried it myself.

I dont see how you can get your money back without passing it off as a real hundo somewhere/to someone. After this thread I'm investing in a marker, !*%% that

Holding it up to the sun or a light will show a watermark image of the president on the right hand side of the bill as well as a vertical black bar on the left.  This should be done anytime you get a $50 or $100 and is a quick way to prevent photocopy style counterfitting.
You can also look closely at the bill itself to see green and red fibers woven into the dollar.  This is very hard for counterfieters to copy as you need a special blend of paper that they don't sell at stores.
If you're still not sure you can look at the edging.  All US dollars are screened after beeing printed and cut and any defects are removed from circulation.  So if the borders aren't straight there's a strong chance it's a fake.
Lastly, simply feel the bill.  Paper money feels unlike anything else.  This is a technique used by bankers or others who consistantly deal with cash.

There are a few other tricks but what I listed above should only take a couple seconds and is well worth the energy.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by thejrob

You can find somewhere to use it. Just be smart g
laugh.gif
This man lol. If you live in the hood there's plenty of ways to dispose of that. Matter of fact, I'll buy it off you for $50 if Gabe ain't refunding
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

I'm willing to bet that we all have had counterfeit money in our possession at one point in time.
Cmon fam.
I told you my cop friend got the feds watching.

Watch what you say.

Back
Top Bottom