So NT... my MANAGER calls me the N-word at work last night.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Originally Posted by GodShammgod

son he said it with the "er" or the "a"?...preposterous..
What difference does it make? Regardless, it's a derogatory word and he should report him ASAP.

shut up
God, do you think one is acceptable and the other isn't? You don't feel both words are derogatory when used by a supervisor to one of his subordinates? Just want to see where you are coming from.
I think er is like !%+!, smoke, blatant racism but a is some underhanded homeboy talk that he probably thought could slide.  Too many Dr. Lauras out there.

edit: yeah i agree get the recording first then report. ask simple questions about the incident calmly so everything is in context and he admits to saying it

They probably both be calliing you %##*#! behind your back all this time alonog with any other black employees.

You know what to do B

camron-gun.jpg

On the real
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I can't wild out, i actually need the job. And dude knows that.

And Send One, you don't even know me though... Hell are you talking about.

Maybe I'm mistaken,  but arent you the dude who wanted to sucker punch some dude who snuffed you?  And didnt you contemplate shooting someone who smacked your friend for refusing to give him a ride?

If that wasnt you,  my mistake. 

Maybe I'm mistaken,  but arent you the dude who wanted to sucker punch some dude who snuffed you?  And didnt you contemplate shooting someone who smacked your friend for refusing to give him a ride?

I would put the recorder on my phone keep it in my hand and tell him don't ever let that come out your mouth again...then wait and I'd wait to see what happens.....EITHER WAY you WIN

Telling Corporate HR won't do but so much unless you have proof...he can easily act stupid and act like he doesn't kno what you are talking about but he will straighten up because he may not want to lose his job either

I would put the recorder on my phone keep it in my hand and tell him don't ever let that come out your mouth again...then wait and I'd wait to see what happens.....EITHER WAY you WIN

Telling Corporate HR won't do but so much unless you have proof...he can easily act stupid and act like he doesn't kno what you are talking about but he will straighten up because he may not want to lose his job either

It would be funny if he is complaining about a black person
laugh.gif

Complainer : "Sir he called me the N word"

Manager : " But he is black too, just go back to work ___"

Complainer : "hmm Amazing Grace uh hmm.... "

It would be funny if he is complaining about a black person
laugh.gif

Complainer : "Sir he called me the N word"

Manager : " But he is black too, just go back to work ___"

Complainer : "hmm Amazing Grace uh hmm.... "

yea get that recording. keep record of it all, but you dont want to report it until you have hard proof

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

thas a law suit ...

i have to feed my family and the economy is really bad right now. i was subjected to this horrible treatment but i felt i had no choice. It was done in front of a supervisor and nothing was done so i was afraid to come forward right away because i was afraid of losing my job. It has taken a toll on me emotionally. ======================== $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This man knows....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

thas a law suit ...

i have to feed my family and the economy is really bad right now. i was subjected to this horrible treatment but i felt i had no choice. It was done in front of a supervisor and nothing was done so i was afraid to come forward right away because i was afraid of losing my job. It has taken a toll on me emotionally. ======================== $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
This man knows....
devil.gif

yea get that recording. keep record of it all, but you dont want to report it until you have hard proof

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Nah doggie... That wasnt me.

Back
Top Bottom