So NT... my MANAGER calls me the N-word at work last night.

i think it depends on the state but doesn't it not count if you record someone secretly? like you have to mention that this is gona be recorded or it's not void or something...either way best wish to you man, that's not right.

i think it depends on the state but doesn't it not count if you record someone secretly? like you have to mention that this is gona be recorded or it's not void or something...either way best wish to you man, that's not right.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

I'm going to upload the video on youtube when I get off of work....

38b1506f169dfad0b2ed4200466536c534b9b9b.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

if your bout that life you'd catch dude in the parking lot

if not bout that life tell manager
It's been proven before that OP isnt.

You guys need to grow up.  You cant just go around beating up your manager.  Come on now.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

if your bout that life you'd catch dude in the parking lot

if not bout that life tell manager
It's been proven before that OP isnt.

You guys need to grow up.  You cant just go around beating up your manager.  Come on now.

Originally Posted by scshift

Whether you get money or not, you should report it. If I was in your shoes, it wouldn't be about the money, it's about self-respect. 

I agree with this guy.

Originally Posted by scshift

Whether you get money or not, you should report it. If I was in your shoes, it wouldn't be about the money, it's about self-respect. 

I agree with this guy.

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

is the n word something you use regularity amongst friends? if so, get over it. 

if you get offended by it because its something your family has taught you is a bad word, and you dont feel comfortable saying it.. then take action..

double-standard the white folks will get you and society no where.

its like the ignorant blind, leading the ignorant blind.

if you get offended by it because its something your family has taught you is a bad word, and you dont feel comfortable saying it.. then take action..

Edit #2: screw it. you deserve all three of those.

Edit #2: screw it. you deserve all three of those.

drlaura.gif

Is that you?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

drlaura.gif

Is that you?

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

MAN THIS IS DUCKTALES

GET OUT OF HERE!!

Son. You talking bout uploading videos and what not. Blatently bringing attention to something that is very serious and could very well lead to jobs being lost and lawsuits being filed. AANNNNND Your father's a lawyer. Are you kidding me?

Have you even CALLED corporate?!?! Have you TRIED contacting an HR person?!?! Get out of here w/ that nonsense.

Ducktales-tv-show-02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom