So, NT. I have a real question for you. Vol. What is the worst state in the U.S.?

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

New Jersey

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

by far the most progressive state of them all

Originally Posted by KAM WINSTON

Georgia
and another one.
indifferent.gif

goddamn JONFARR see what you just did when you made this thread? Go back playing with the ESPN trade machine to try making the unrealistic rosterpossibilities for your Blazers.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SAYING UTAH? obviously none of the people that said that snowboard.

as a snowboarder....my vote for worst state is definitely not one of the places with awesome snow that were named: utah, wyoming, montana, etc.

i'd vote for north/south dakota. i've never been to either, but from what i hear. my grandpa is from north dakota and said it is nothing special.

I would never want to live in Oklahoma, Wyoming, North/South Dakota, Utah, Alaska, Delaware, or Nebraska.

Originally Posted by GoldenStateWarrior23

HOW THE HELL ARE PEOPLE SAYING UTAH? obviously none of the people that said that snowboard.

as a snowboarder....my vote for worst state is definitely not one of the places with awesome snow that were named: utah, wyoming, montana, etc.

i'd vote for north/south dakota. i've never been to either, but from what i hear. my grandpa is from north dakota and said it is nothing special.
I'd die to live in Utah for the snowboarding and biking, but the worst state I've seen is Iowa. I drive through it to visit family inMinneapolis and the state makes me depressed.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Some friends and I got into a discussion the other night about which is possibly the worst state in the entire United States in terms of what it offers, has and liveable factor and !%%% like that. My question to you is what, in your opinion, is the worst state in the U.S. and why?

My friends and I came to the decision that it is Oaklahoma. There were a few real good candidates, but we can't think of a single good thing that comes out of Oaklahoma or anyone that would retire to Oaklahoma. I seriously can't think of a state that has less to offer to the country or to do than Oaklahoma. What are your opinions?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Some friends and I got into a discussion the other night about which is possibly the worst state in the entire United States in terms of what it offers, has and liveable factor and !%%% like that. My question to you is what, in your opinion, is the worst state in the U.S. and why?

My friends and I came to the decision that it is Oaklahoma. There were a few real good candidates, but we can't think of a single good thing that comes out of Oaklahoma or anyone that would retire to Oaklahoma. I seriously can't think of a state that has less to offer to the country or to do than Oaklahoma. What are your opinions?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thats how you know dude never been there.......he cant even spell it

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oaklahoma? are you for real? i'd put oregon higher on the list simply for it's failure in education as exemplified by "Oaklahoma"

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

No michigan yet? I'm not hatin on my state by any means, but with the state of our economy, the automakers, the schools, it's all going down hill for us.

Other than that, idk about Montana and Utah

laugh.gif
we both know this state sucks...horribly.

my natural reaction to this question is ALWAYS Ohio and Utah!

i was gonna post something but i figured people would think i was salty. i'm from Oklahoma and i don't see any solid reasons why people say it'sthe worst state. Now in some ways they kill me here but every state has something they are lacking. So come at me with some solid reasons as to why Oklahoma isso bad and not just cause you think it's weak. You'd be surprise at what all OK has to offer

Now my answer: Arkansas or Texas

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

map_southern_usa.gif

you choose

^^ do us all a favor tonite... and kill yourself.

but my vot would be for

[Sarah Palin] The great state of Alaska [/Sarah Palin]

any place where the sun doesnt come up or go down some days is unihabitable... its like the land of the lost out there

Back
Top Bottom