So, NT. I have a real question for you. Vol. What is the worst state in the U.S.?

1. I am surprised with how dumb I was in my first post. 2. I am surprised with a lot of the answers here. Interesting, and also somewhat making me think twiceof my choice.

Well Lousiana beat out the repeat champion Mississippi as the least healthy state. But my vote goes to the crap state I live in Alabama.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

North Dakota/South Dakota are up there
I was thinkin the same thing. I always wondered what was there to do in the Dakotas.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Mississipi and Alabama definitely

Fall back fam, we may not be the livest state, but we're far from the worst.

I can tell you the best state too
smile.gif

Arizona Baby!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PhxNight2.jpg

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

Well Lousiana beat out the repeat champion Mississippi as the least healthy state. But my vote goes to the crap state I live in Alabama.

what u talkin bout Marqus? you know u love those chicks who listen to boosie and hate when u play b.o.b.
laugh.gif

what city u in?

Michigan ??? Great lakes, Detroit, ugly girls at UofM and Last but not least Grand Rapids. Come on now everyone knows its Ohio

only states i can agree on in this thread are wyoming, montana and rhode island.

all the others have some positives.

for example, alaska residents get paid to allow drillin in their state
eek.gif
.i think theres an NTer from there who told us what he was paid too, i dont remember what it was. couple g's?

you guys don't even know... UTah is great!
laugh.gif
, maybe not but i gotta represent...

i think New Mexico, Wyoming, and North Dakota are the most boring and uneventful places i've ever been...

i would say Montana too, but i love to fish there
smile.gif

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Michigan ??? Great lakes, Detroit, ugly girls at UofM and Last but not least Grand Rapids. Come on now everyone knows its Ohio

Didnt we beat you guys TWO WEEKS AGO!? Still mad?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cs02132

north/south dakota, wyoming, iowa

the midwest as a whole basically
eek.gif
The midwest kicks all the other coast ##%! Chi, Detroit, St.Lou, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Twin City, Kansas City, Nap Town.

Montana is by far the worse state, atleast oklahoma has oklahoma city. and utah has salt lake city

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

what city u in?
Huntsville. I hear it's the only city going for Alabama

I got fam in Montgomery and yeah
smh.gif
smh.gif

And I can only imagine how Birmingham is based off all the people I've met from BHam
sick.gif
sick.gif

ok i gotta say michigan because it is the worst state. we have the worst economy because of a dumb governor and the crappy car companies

as of right now, im saying florida only because we got beef for tonight but in the morning i'll go with alaska if not still florida....... GO PANTHERS

Forgive my ignorance but I totally forgot Montana was a state
laugh.gif

Seems like no news or anything happens there ..

Back
Top Bottom