So my English teacher got fired, then put student on blast

Out of all people the death metal guy was mad class was canceled?! Well, damn!

Out of all people the death metal guy was mad class was canceled?! Well, damn!

Worth reading.

That student
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

something like this happened at my school but to a lesser extend. instead of getting a teacher fired cause he kept missing class, he just ratted out the entire chemistry class because we were all cheating on the tests (teacher made it very easy to cheat). so all of us were getting A's without studying and he was busting his %@! for B's and C's. dude was not happy and told the head of the chem department.

he pretty much got his house egged every other day for the rest of his high school career and verbally abused during every lunch period lol. we eventually went back to cheating after 2-3 weeks because our chemistry teacher stopped caring again.

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

some dude snitched about something similar during my 10th grade year over a math test.  the teacher didn't do nothing but a week later we put dudes face in a toilet that had pee and poo in it every day of the week n flushed it.  he ended up switching schools and i never seen the guy again until last summer.  me n my homegirl were at some bar n i see some dude staring me down and i didn't realize it at first but then  i realized who it was and had the
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget
laugh.gif
i remember it like it was yesterday.  he came to school one day with his mom and was just sitting in the office with the
frown.gif
face on,  and then we never saw him again after that.  I told my homegirl why he was giving me that evil look and she had the
eek.gif
roll.gif
look on her face but dude brought it upon himself. i remember one of my friends took some dreamcast games from him too, we ended up playing nfl2k1 at my boys house almost every day after school after that whole toilet bowl week incident went down.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

something like this happened at my school but to a lesser extend. instead of getting a teacher fired cause he kept missing class, he just ratted out the entire chemistry class because we were all cheating on the tests (teacher made it very easy to cheat). so all of us were getting A's without studying and he was busting his %@! for B's and C's. dude was not happy and told the head of the chem department.

he pretty much got his house egged every other day for the rest of his high school career and verbally abused during every lunch period lol. we eventually went back to cheating after 2-3 weeks because our chemistry teacher stopped caring again.

laugh.gif
   good ol high school

some dude snitched about something similar during my 10th grade year over a math test.  the teacher didn't do nothing but a week later we put dudes face in a toilet that had pee and poo in it every day of the week n flushed it.  he ended up switching schools and i never seen the guy again until last summer.  me n my homegirl were at some bar n i see some dude staring me down and i didn't realize it at first but then  i realized who it was and had the
eek.gif
laugh.gif
 look on my face.

roll.gif
Dude will never forget
laugh.gif
i remember it like it was yesterday.  he came to school one day with his mom and was just sitting in the office with the
frown.gif
face on,  and then we never saw him again after that.  I told my homegirl why he was giving me that evil look and she had the
eek.gif
roll.gif
look on her face but dude brought it upon himself. i remember one of my friends took some dreamcast games from him too, we ended up playing nfl2k1 at my boys house almost every day after school after that whole toilet bowl week incident went down.

what's crazy is that your teacher actually got laid off/fired. i know of many cases in which teachers have done much more than just tell a student off and received no discipline from the administration or district. most teachers' unions would be up in arms about this.

in any case, hope for the best for your [former] teacher. but to be frankly honest, as much as yall may like not having a teacher show up so that you can go home early, it's merely doing a disservice to you as a student. consistently receiving an easy A in english throughout high school will only translate into failing remedial/introductory college writing courses.

what's crazy is that your teacher actually got laid off/fired. i know of many cases in which teachers have done much more than just tell a student off and received no discipline from the administration or district. most teachers' unions would be up in arms about this.

in any case, hope for the best for your [former] teacher. but to be frankly honest, as much as yall may like not having a teacher show up so that you can go home early, it's merely doing a disservice to you as a student. consistently receiving an easy A in english throughout high school will only translate into failing remedial/introductory college writing courses.

Originally Posted by Rell

not a good year for Tigers'...
Took 4 pgs for that correlation to pop up? wow
laugh.gif

But yea that's deep. I'm pretty sure dude will have his fb hacked soon. I hope ya prof handles his personal problems and finds a new gig

Originally Posted by Rell

not a good year for Tigers'...
Took 4 pgs for that correlation to pop up? wow
laugh.gif

But yea that's deep. I'm pretty sure dude will have his fb hacked soon. I hope ya prof handles his personal problems and finds a new gig

Well, this caught me off gaurd. I remember my teacher saying he was married. But what i didnt know is that he has a husband. 
eek.gif
I went to his website  and clicked photos basically to creep. To my surprise this is what i find.
He's on the right.
PhotosRandom009.jpg

PhotosRandom014.jpg

PhotosRandom029.jpg

Well, this caught me off gaurd. I remember my teacher saying he was married. But what i didnt know is that he has a husband. 
eek.gif
I went to his website  and clicked photos basically to creep. To my surprise this is what i find.
He's on the right.
PhotosRandom009.jpg

PhotosRandom014.jpg

PhotosRandom029.jpg

^^ i shoulda known form the way he responded
laugh.gif
. dude let his emotions get the best of him. good luck to him tho, he seemed like a cool teacher.

^^ i shoulda known form the way he responded
laugh.gif
. dude let his emotions get the best of him. good luck to him tho, he seemed like a cool teacher.

^ those were my thoughts exactly. Well now i see why he's updating this website every 2 seconds going off on the school/student lol

^ those were my thoughts exactly. Well now i see why he's updating this website every 2 seconds going off on the school/student lol

Back
Top Bottom