So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Akhen-Aten was said to have been a heretic for trying to disregard all the temples of individual (Netchers/ Natures) and consolidate all of their powers into the addoration of the aten disc which was basically a move to centralize the spiritual system at the time. The capital of Kemet would move according to the solar cycles up and down the nile to different locations for centralized power. Akhen Aten and his queen Nefertiti moved their capital to Amarna which was at the center in relation to north and south Kemet (In relation to the higher and lower self of the body of the king or kingdom of Ausar). Preist and temple organizations of netchers of lesser force would not want to compete with an ideal  of adoration and worship consolidated into one force under the aten that would subsequently make them lose membership and influence in comparison.  

People say Akhen-Aten was deformed or sick because of his appearance in art, but he was really trying to convey a concept. And that was that him and his queen were one and united.

So he wasn''t mis featured, but was merging his features with hers showing the balance of him and her between masculine and feminine as one force. An aten like concept. 

images

egypt46_large.gif

Akhen-Aten was said to have been a heretic for trying to disregard all the temples of individual (Netchers/ Natures) and consolidate all of their powers into the addoration of the aten disc which was basically a move to centralize the spiritual system at the time. The capital of Kemet would move according to the solar cycles up and down the nile to different locations for centralized power. Akhen Aten and his queen Nefertiti moved their capital to Amarna which was at the center in relation to north and south Kemet (In relation to the higher and lower self of the body of the king or kingdom of Ausar). Preist and temple organizations of netchers of lesser force would not want to compete with an ideal  of adoration and worship consolidated into one force under the aten that would subsequently make them lose membership and influence in comparison.  

People say Akhen-Aten was deformed or sick because of his appearance in art, but he was really trying to convey a concept. And that was that him and his queen were one and united.

So he wasn''t mis featured, but was merging his features with hers showing the balance of him and her between masculine and feminine as one force. An aten like concept. 

images

egypt46_large.gif

Cairo = Mars... Cairo in Arabic is Al Qahira. It was taken from Al Qahir, which is the Arabic word for Mars. Somehow all this stuff is connected. I dont know how, but it's interesting.

Cairo = Mars... Cairo in Arabic is Al Qahira. It was taken from Al Qahir, which is the Arabic word for Mars. Somehow all this stuff is connected. I dont know how, but it's interesting.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

i just googled that olmec face on mars.....MIND = BLOWN

I compare those photos with faces, like how they used to think that a group of stars or constellations were actual figures.

Originally Posted by 1boredzombie

i just googled that olmec face on mars.....MIND = BLOWN

I compare those photos with faces, like how they used to think that a group of stars or constellations were actual figures.

Serious question that needs to be answered how did they see inside of those things?, wasnt it confirmed that there is no oxygen in some parts of the pyramids therefore rendering it impossible to ignite any kind of flame.

Serious question that needs to be answered how did they see inside of those things?, wasnt it confirmed that there is no oxygen in some parts of the pyramids therefore rendering it impossible to ignite any kind of flame.

^
The material the pyramids are made out of have the ability to carry a charge and illuminate. Look in to the make up of granite.

^
The material the pyramids are made out of have the ability to carry a charge and illuminate. Look in to the make up of granite.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

^

eek.gif
. I heard other theories about how maybe they didnt close up the tops of the pyramids until everything was done inside but this one is pretty mind blowing,.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

^

eek.gif
. I heard other theories about how maybe they didnt close up the tops of the pyramids until everything was done inside but this one is pretty mind blowing,.

Interesting fact the Giza pyramid was once covered in gold at the tip which would reflect of the sun and could be seen from hundreds of miles away shinning.

sick.gif

Interesting fact the Giza pyramid was once covered in gold at the tip which would reflect of the sun and could be seen from hundreds of miles away shinning.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

eek.gif

As always good info Tor...
pimp.gif

eek.gif

As always good info Tor...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Source of energy that the 85% doesn't know anything about. 
happy.gif
[/color]

Dip diver civilize a 85er… we brining ancient mathematics back to modern man...
Jay Electronica 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Source of energy that the 85% doesn't know anything about. 
happy.gif
[/color]

Dip diver civilize a 85er… we brining ancient mathematics back to modern man...
Jay Electronica 
pimp.gif

@wawaweewa

You never even addressed the myriad facts brought up in the video I posted. So you proved that large capacity cranes in modern day can lift a lot of weight. I already got past that point earlier in this thread. That's just one piece of the puzzle to the complexity the Great Pyramid. You bring up failed pyramids, yet you ignore the fact that I already said Africans went through a process that started with the Step Pyramid that ended with the Great Pyramid of Giza.

Why is it so hard to believe the Ancient Africans knew something that modern day man can not comprehend? But to each his own. You have your philosophy and I have mine. I'll leave it at that....
Why? Because that's an irrational train of thought. What could they have known regarding the construction of the Pyramids that modern man does not? Pray tell. 
You're severely underestimating how technologically advanced the world is that you're living in. 

The greatest "wonders" that the Egyptians built were ##@!+%+ pyramids. Useless structures. The Romans had it exactly correct regarding their view of the Pyramids. 

Back
Top Bottom