So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by devv

They talk about Kanye like they're bosom buddies with this n*gga. Talking about "I be in Hawaii"—man, shut the **** up, why you got to tell everybody everything?

I actually spoke to Kanye about a month and a half ago. He was good, he was talking about getting me down to Hawaii to work on his album..."

Spoiler [+]
JuelzSantana1_med-300x300.jpg

Originally Posted by devv

They talk about Kanye like they're bosom buddies with this n*gga. Talking about "I be in Hawaii"—man, shut the **** up, why you got to tell everybody everything?

I actually spoke to Kanye about a month and a half ago. He was good, he was talking about getting me down to Hawaii to work on his album..."

Spoiler [+]
JuelzSantana1_med-300x300.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
Cudi got on a HBO show (even though he's a horrible actor
laugh.gif
)
Cudi gets love in his hometown
Cudi's 1st single WASN'T Chillin w/ Lady Gaga.
Cudi is on the cover of Complex for the 2nd time.

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight?
roll.gif

Wales on NT. +1

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
laugh.gif
)

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight?
roll.gif

Wales on NT. +1

Cudi has a FANBASE.
Wale has Foams before they release in stores.

I'll let you choose the winner.

Cudi has a FANBASE.
Wale has Foams before they release in stores.

I'll let you choose the winner.

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif
i'll agree with you on Cudi making better music, but lets not act like dude is a multi platinum artist and his show ratings are through the roof (dude appeared like 10mins throughout the whole season 
laugh.gif
)...i don't rock with Wale at all, but Cudi shouldn't be acting like he's the #%#+ all of the sudden cause alot of people still don't know his name...both these dudes need to just chill out and make music...they both still got alot to prove

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
laugh.gif
)

roll.gif
i'll agree with you on Cudi making better music, but lets not act like dude is a multi platinum artist and his show ratings are through the roof (dude appeared like 10mins throughout the whole season 
laugh.gif
)...i don't rock with Wale at all, but Cudi shouldn't be acting like he's the #%#+ all of the sudden cause alot of people still don't know his name...both these dudes need to just chill out and make music...they both still got alot to prove

Damn i didnt think it would escalate to this. I #%%% with both but im rocking with Cudder on this one even though im from the DMV. Either way Cudi is better all wale can do is rap. He cant make good songs (do i need to mention his singles?) and thats what i think Cudi meant by simple. Im eager to see how this pans out.

Mr. Raaaaaaaager
pimp.gif

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
laugh.gif
)

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight? 
roll.gif

i laughed 
laugh.gif

Damn i didnt think it would escalate to this. I #%%% with both but im rocking with Cudder on this one even though im from the DMV. Either way Cudi is better all wale can do is rap. He cant make good songs (do i need to mention his singles?) and thats what i think Cudi meant by simple. Im eager to see how this pans out.

Mr. Raaaaaaaager
pimp.gif

ScottHallWithAPick wrote:
Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
laugh.gif
)

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight? 
roll.gif

i laughed 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

*patientily waits for wale to enter this thread*
This.
laugh.gif

& Cudi might have just ruined his career. Dude is talking reckless about Perez Hilton, Lady Gaga, and Wale, that can't get you much besides hate.

This.
laugh.gif

& Cudi might have just ruined his career. Dude is talking reckless about Perez Hilton, Lady Gaga, and Wale, that can't get you much besides hate.

Fine line between being a %@%* rider and a fan...some of you are straddling that line here.

Fine line between being a %@%* rider and a fan...some of you are straddling that line here.

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

This.
laugh.gif

ruined his career? what are you on? 
laugh.gif
 He didnt really say anything "reckless" about Perez or Gaga so cut that out

Back
Top Bottom