So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Wale>Cudi

I don't know what conspired this past two years to give Cudi such a big dome but that dude has done NOTHING to talk as wreckless as he's been talkin'

This

Im Rockin With Wale On This One.

I wonder How Far This Is Gonna Go??????????

i'm a fan of both, but wale is my dude. what has cudi done to be talkin like that? one classic mixtape and a so-so album don't make you a wizard.

wale would destroy old boy. in any contest.

and i'm from ohio

i'm a fan of both, but wale is my dude. what has cudi done to be talkin like that? one classic mixtape and a so-so album don't make you a wizard.

wale would destroy old boy. in any contest.

and i'm from ohio

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

laugh.gif
yall are so dumb...

when he called wale a simple rapper hes saying that all dude can do is rap... his music isnt that good...

That's not what he said, smart guy.  He said Wale is a simple *%@ rapper.  

You and Cudi should make some emo tracks together, since yall can read each others minds and %$%!
eek.gif

laugh.gif
yall are so dumb...

when he called wale a simple rapper hes saying that all dude can do is rap... his music isnt that good...

You and Cudi should make some emo tracks together, since yall can read each others minds and %$%!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
Cudi got on a HBO show (even though he's a horrible actor
laugh.gif
)
Cudi gets love in his hometown
Cudi's 1st single WASN'T Chillin w/ Lady Gaga.
Cudi is on the cover of Complex for the 2nd time.

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight?
roll.gif
Co-sign. Cudi won before this even started. He's too big compared to Wale and Wale winning this battle won't do anything to his career, not even the DMV. People there don't hate his music, they just think he's an overall cornball.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Cudi makes better music
Cudi sells more
Cudi got on a HBO show (even though he's a horrible actor
laugh.gif
)
Cudi gets love in his hometown
Cudi's 1st single WASN'T Chillin w/ Lady Gaga.
Cudi is on the cover of Complex for the 2nd time.

How exactly does Wale win? Cause he can make a cool sports metaphor involving Phil Knight?
roll.gif
Co-sign. Cudi won before this even started. He's too big compared to Wale and Wale winning this battle won't do anything to his career, not even the DMV. People there don't hate his music, they just think he's an overall cornball.

laugh.gif
yall are so dumb...

Don't take up for this dude because he's on the hometeam.
laugh.gif
Dude talkin' crazy. And if all Wale can do is rap than what is Cudi who's a rapper who's not really that good at rapping but making good songs?
laugh.gif

$$$ reminds me some years back when the Trailblazers and the Mavs played in the 1st round. Back when Sheed, Bonzi, etc. were there. Dirk might've lit them up for about 40 that game and at the end of the game they asked Bonzi about Dirk's performance and dude said and not in these exact words but "Yea he's not that good. All he can do is shoot...."
laugh.gif
That comment sounds just about as idiotic as saying "all he can do is rap". Well that is the profession he's in.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Cudi though, CUDI?...this N not even a rapper...just a emo punk still riding that 808s and heartbeats wave by making that emo trash that u skinny jeans and American Apparel T shirt wearing NTers lives by

cudi doing wale a favor....served up da MEAN softball...if wale can't get hot over this then i dunno what will...he just gotta tear da balloon head boy a new !!@%$+*.
What? Cudi ain't Jay.
laugh.gif
Cudi dissing someone will most likely go on deaf ears aside from Message Boards and Twitter. Cudi can throw a tennis ball right down the plate and it would benefit NO ONE.

laugh.gif
yall are so dumb...

Don't take up for this dude because he's on the hometeam.
laugh.gif
Dude talkin' crazy. And if all Wale can do is rap than what is Cudi who's a rapper who's not really that good at rapping but making good songs?
laugh.gif

$$$ reminds me some years back when the Trailblazers and the Mavs played in the 1st round. Back when Sheed, Bonzi, etc. were there. Dirk might've lit them up for about 40 that game and at the end of the game they asked Bonzi about Dirk's performance and dude said and not in these exact words but "Yea he's not that good. All he can do is shoot...."
laugh.gif
That comment sounds just about as idiotic as saying "all he can do is rap". Well that is the profession he's in.

Cudi though, CUDI?...this N not even a rapper...just a emo punk still riding that 808s and heartbeats wave by making that emo trash that u skinny jeans and American Apparel T shirt wearing NTers lives by

cudi doing wale a favor....served up da MEAN softball...if wale can't get hot over this then i dunno what will...he just gotta tear da balloon head boy a new !!@%$+*.
What? Cudi ain't Jay.
laugh.gif
Cudi dissing someone will most likely go on deaf ears aside from Message Boards and Twitter. Cudi can throw a tennis ball right down the plate and it would benefit NO ONE.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
yall are so dumb...

eek.gif
its obvious thats what he meant... we all know wale isnt simple in terms of lyrics... what else could he have meant? use context clues... im not a mind reader... im just not a dumb +%% either...

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

laugh.gif
yall are so dumb...

eek.gif
its obvious thats what he meant... we all know wale isnt simple in terms of lyrics... what else could he have meant? use context clues... im not a mind reader... im just not a dumb +%% either...

indifferent.gif
@ dudes sayin cudi won. all dude did was call wale simple and say kanye ain't feelin his music. that's winning?

cudi need to look in the mirror. if wale's raps are simple, cudi's raps must be straight ******ed. i love dude's music, but who the hell is he to talk about wales rappin?

indifferent.gif
@ dudes sayin cudi won. all dude did was call wale simple and say kanye ain't feelin his music. that's winning?

cudi need to look in the mirror. if wale's raps are simple, cudi's raps must be straight ******ed. i love dude's music, but who the hell is he to talk about wales rappin?

What? Cudi ain't Jay.
laugh.gif
That's a lot of ears bro.

What? Cudi ain't Jay.
laugh.gif
That's a lot of ears bro.

Back
Top Bottom