*** SO IT'S 11 YEARS (TODAY) SINCE THE GREATEST RAPPER EVER PASSED AWAY.. ***

RIP Christopher Wallace

My-T got banned?
nerd.gif

not to take this thread away from BIG but jmoneybaggz, other than a freakin sandwich and Will Smith what is Philly really known for? If you wanna go into rap,who is the best rapper to come out of Philly? and once you sit down and figure that out (Good LUCK), tell me is that rapper better than say.......... ANYBODY?um the disdain you have for NY is disgusting stop hating us cuz we beautiful fam,

talkin bout we need to feel better about ourselves NEGRO PLEASE......................

Originally Posted by gambit215

not to take this thread away from BIG but jmoneybaggz, other than a freakin sandwich and Will Smith what is Philly really known for? If you wanna go into rap, who is the best rapper to come out of Philly? and once you sit down and figure that out (Good LUCK), tell me is that rapper better than say.......... ANYBODY? um the disdain you have for NY is disgusting stop hating us cuz we beautiful fam,

talkin bout we need to feel better about ourselves NEGRO PLEASE......................

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Son, stop that..... I don't hate NY at all. I hate the fact some NY cats feel Philly get they swag from NY. That's just really false. And musically,Philly is its own cultural center of musical greats. Heard of Neo-Soul? Jill Scott, Musiq Soulchild, etc are influencing more NY artist than the other wayaround. Philadelphia just doesn't have the Marketing machines that NY has. And Philly got the best emcees of any region in America. As I said, they justdon't have the mediums to get it poppin like it should be. Ain't no hate from me, but New York is New York and y'all ain't the only ones withopinions fam. That's just ridiculous a statement.

At one time, NY had the best rappers. Those days are gone and NY is full of mixtape trash. Point blank period.

"the greatest rapper of all time died on march 9th"

Ignorance has taken complete control over this thread.

I thought this thread was meant to honor the man's work. Not "Who is the greatest rapper? Thread".

Everyone has their opinion and that will never change. So why try to change a person's mind.

R.I.P. TO ONE OF THE GREATEST RAPPERS OF ALL TIME.

Its amazin to me to think of the Vibe that "JUICY" can throw me in. ONe of my favorite songs of any genre.

God Bless.........

This should not be a debate thread or whatever you all are trying to make it by posting comparison comments.
This thread is strictly for paying respect to one of the nicest emcees to grace a mic period.
Lets all show love, play some BIG tracks today, if you have the documentary watch that!

RIP to Notorious BIG aka Christopher Wallace.

usually NY radio goes all out Biggie on March 9th but all i've been hearing is a song here and there.. whats good with that?

IMO, people outside of the NY/NJ shouldnt have a say on who the best rappers are anyway,
grin.gif
smh.gif

Anyway..R.i.P to one of the greatest...I still go
eek.gif
when i listen toNotorious Thugs..Just the way he Murdered Bone Thugs with there own style was
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom