So I'm watching WWE Raw on Monday and....

I see Stone Cold is going to the hall of fame. They started to do a montage of the things he's done in wrestling, and I see the crowds reaction.
I can't help but to ask, whose had the most audience appeal / following as far as wrestling goes; The Rock or Stone Cold?
I think Stone Cold , since his echoing " What!" still goes on and he's not even there.

Stone Cold. There are MANY Rock marks here in NT, and I will give him his due, but Stone Cold MADE the WWF the #1 promotion and put WCW out of buisness. If theRock stayed for longer, he might have overtaken Stone Cold, but it is still unlikley. Austin outpopped anyone from back in the attitude era, being at a showwhen he came out was deafning. NO ONE currently could generate a pop like he did.

Yeah stone colds legacy lives on in the WWE and all of his @%%* is timeless hes the greatest thing that happened to WWF end of story.

Stone Cold definitely.

Everyone +**%+@ with dude back in the day!

I prefer The Rock and Brett Hart myself
pimp.gif

Just imagine if he didn't injure his neck . . .
I remember the storyline behind that was, he got hit by McMahon's limo
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Stone Cold definitely.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

He's talking about when Owen Hart piledrived him.

Hopefuly Stone Cold comes out during WrestleMania. Gotta see him open up a can of Whoop A. one more time!!

I loved watching him just not give a damn, raise hell and when he would beat the crap out of McMahon...especially when he made him pee his pants
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

I loved watching him just not give a damn, raise hell and when he would beat the crap out of McMahon...especially when he made him pee his pants
laugh.gif
Not as good when he beat the crap out of him with a bedpan in the hospital
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Stone Cold definitely.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I thought when he took that long amount of time off, they spun it to make it seem it was because he had got hit by the limo, when in fact it was a neckinjury?
nerd.gif

I mean this **!* was like 10 years ago, so i could be wrong..im just going by raw memory
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

Stone Cold definitely.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

I thought when he took that long amount of time off, they spun it to make it seem it was because he had got hit by the limo, when in fact it was a neck injury?
nerd.gif

I mean this **!* was like 10 years ago, so i could be wrong..im just going by raw memory
laugh.gif

I think that was the second or third time he has been out due to the same neck injury being aggravated. Rikishi did it for the Rock, right?
laugh.gif

But seriously, if SCSA never left, would the WWE be the same it is today, PG? Hell NO!

i agree. stone cold. it just got crazy when you heard the glass breaking and then his music playing.

i cant believe he started out as "stunning steve austin"
Steve_Austin_456651a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom