So I'm watching WWE Raw on Monday and....

He almost made me an alcoholic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rizobs

i agree. stone cold. it just got crazy when you heard the glass breaking and then his music playing.

i cant believe he started out as "stunning steve austin"
Steve_Austin_456651a.jpg
Lookin' like Joey Gladstone from Full House
cutitout.jpg

But yes, Stone Cold was bad #!#. When that glass shattered, you know what was about to go down
pimp.gif

As someone who watched wrestling religiously from the '80s with WWF Superstars all the way to Shane McMahon showing up on Monday Nitro, I must say thatI've never seen a crowd go crazy for anyone like they did Stone Cold. And I do mean "Stone Cold". I remember following his WCW TV Title run as"Stunning" Steve Austin. I remember his Tag Team title run as a member of the Hollywood Blonds /w Brian Pillman. And I remember his run as the"Millin Dollar Champ" as the RingMaster. I never thought he had a character like Stone Cold in him, but he proved to be probably the best entertainerto step into a pro-wrestling ring. And yes, I've seen the best days of Hogan, Macho, Warrior, Steamboat, Dusty, Sting, Flair, Bret, Shawn, Foley, Rock,etc., and even Muta, Vader and Jushin Liger in Japan.

Stone Cold.

The glass breaking was one of the most recognizable themes ever.

and the beer truck segment was one of his best moments.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

I've seen the best days of Hogan, Macho, Warrior, Steamboat, Dusty, Sting, Flair, Bret, Shawn, Foley, Rock, etc., and even Muta, Vader and Jushin Liger in Japan.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Legends

the man single handily brought the attitude era, which is considered the golden age of wrestling

austin is the GOAT, no one is mroe badass than him

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

just the way he caught those beer cans so perfectly.

Hell yeah! He rarely dropped any beers...
pimp.gif
Austin was that dude but Rockwas equally entertaining IMO....

I didn't like the fact that the WWF always made Rocky job to SCSA, HHH, and pretty much everybody else back in.

Originally Posted by Jules300

The rock made austin. With out the Rock theres no SCSA and vise versa

roll.gif
roll.gif

what?
Austin was on the spotlight before the Rock was anyone.
If anyone who made Austin it would be The Hitman

Back
Top Bottom