So I'm watching WWE Raw on Monday and....

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Jules300

The rock made austin. With out the Rock theres no SCSA and vise versa

roll.gif
roll.gif

what?
Austin was on the spotlight before the Rock was anyone.
If anyone who made Austin it would be The Hitman

True, but The Rock always sold that Stunner like no one else. lol
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RFX45

Just imagine if he didn't injure his neck . . .

It would have never happened the way it did if he didn't hurt his neck.

You have to remember that he had the IC belt after Owen's piledriver, so they still kept him on TV doing promos and all the non-physical antics that gothim over huge as a babyface.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i liked the rock more, but stone cold is more important.
I liked The Rock as well, but remember that SCSA was a fan favorite among everybody back the day. That's why he was most important.

Think I'm going to watch my WM17 DVD now, that may be the single best PPV in WWE history. Rock and Austin always had the best feuds.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Think I'm going to watch my WM17 DVD now, that may be the single best PPV in WWE history. Rock and Austin always had the best feuds.
Rock vs. Austin at WM 17 is my fav. match of all time and one of the best of all time, IMO.

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Miss those days..
frown.gif
I remember watching that in my basement, not knowing who I wanted to win. I was in such a pickle, it was getting me upset at how much I wantedboth of them to win
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

I loved watching him just not give a damn, raise hell and when he would beat the crap out of McMahon...especially when he made him pee his pants
laugh.gif
ye those were the good days in wwf. its all rubish now.

Actually, I think I was in more of a pickle for their Wrestle Mania XIX (19) match, but 17 was just as great.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Actually, I think I was in more of a pickle for their Wrestle Mania XIX (19) match, but 17 was just as great.

sounds like your still ina pickle.
laugh.gif
STONE COLD 3:16
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Rock stealing Stone Cold's vest and mocking him during the match at 19 was funny.

Side note but how big a headscratcher is WWE's "Hall of Fame" starting to become? Im all for most these dudes bein house hold names but at thispoint every wrestler in every federation is going to be in at some point
laugh.gif
Aside from those who arent on good terms with McMahon of course
eyes.gif

57 inductees since 2004
laugh.gif

This though
pimp.gif

Although a building has never been built to represent the Hall of Fame, WWE has sought into constructing a facility for the Hall of Fame. WWE's Executive Vice President of Global Media Shane McMahon has stated that the WWE has been storing wrestling memorabilia in a warehouse for years, and that all items are categorized and dated in case a facility is created.

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

sounds like your still ina pickle.
laugh.gif
STONE COLD 3:16
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I was a huge fan of both of them growing up, but I thinkI was Stone Cold-kid more than I was a Rock kid. Or was I a true Jabroni?

*@$+ it. Stone Cold and The Rock FTW
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Rock vs. Austin at WM 17 is my fav. match of all time and one of the best of all time, IMO.
I could careless what anybody says. Wrestlemania 17 is the best PPV of all time. Every match was amazing and filled with emotion.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

I could careless what anybody says. Wrestlemania 17 is the best PPV of all time. Every match was amazing and filled with emotion.

Co-sign. Shane vs Vince & TLC match was
eek.gif
along with Rock vs. Austin

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Miss those days..
frown.gif

An unforgettable storyline, fued, and match on undoubtedly one of the best Wrestlemanias in its history.

That has to be the best video package I've ever seen. My Way was the perfect song. I wish they put the X-7 match on The Rock's DVD.

Back
Top Bottom