So I'm watching WWE Raw on Monday and....

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Think I'm going to watch my WM17 DVD now, that may be the single best PPV in WWE history. Rock and Austin always had the best feuds.
Rock vs. Austin at WM 17 is my fav. match of all time and one of the best of all time, IMO.
I could careless what anybody says. Wrestlemania 17 is the best PPV of all time. Every match was amazing and filled with emotion.

Co-sign. Shane vs Vince & TLC match was
eek.gif
along with Rock vs. Austin
That entire card was ridiculous: you didn't even mention HHH/Taker and Angle/Benoit; if only the PPVs were quality like that today
tired.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Think I'm going to watch my WM17 DVD now, that may be the single best PPV in WWE history. Rock and Austin always had the best feuds.
Rock vs. Austin at WM 17 is my fav. match of all time and one of the best of all time, IMO.
I could careless what anybody says. Wrestlemania 17 is the best PPV of all time. Every match was amazing and filled with emotion.

Co-sign. Shane vs Vince & TLC match was
eek.gif
along with Rock vs. Austin
I have to agree as well. WrestleMania 17 is my fav.
Rock vs Austin and Taker vs HHH were amazing.
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think The Rock had more audience appeal. As much as I loved to watch Steve Austin rant on the mic, The Rock had everyone chanting his name.......
grin.gif

Austin bridged the gap and led the wwe over wcw his effect is still present in the wwe..but without a doubt the rock was the funniest dude to grace the micperiod...

Back
Top Bottom