So I just told my parents I'm having a kid...

Originally Posted by jdi23

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Seriously tho why wouldn't you go get a plan b pill after the condom broke

She calls it "abortion" and doesn't believe in either...ironically, a woman's right to choose can be a real $+%#+.
I don't get her, she uses condoms. 
Condoms and mourning after pill are the same thing. 

The pill doesn't terminate it, it prevents it by not releasing your egg to be fertilized.
Just like a condom prevents sperm from getting through. 

And she is allergic to the pill.
laugh.gif

She set you up
nerd.gif

Either way a baby is a gift 
happy.gif

Keep your head up. But that's where a $50 morning after pill is worth it just in case. My boy and I always brought that up as a just in case because even though I'm a bit older than you and slightly better off financially, no way am I ready for a kid no matter how awesome the girl was.

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

She calls it "abortion" and doesn't believe in either...ironically, a woman's right to choose can be a real $+%#+.

The pill doesn't terminate it, it prevents it by not releasing your egg to be fertilized.

laugh.gif

She set you up
nerd.gif

happy.gif

12698758.jpg

Hey man, I'm in the same situation.

I'm 22, she's 21. Just found out this past October that we're having a child together. Unplanned but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm still in school, no job YET, but I'm willing to make ends meet and raise my child. Of course it wouldn't be possible without my parents, but I'm not afraid to admit that. Honestly, this situation is bringing me closer to everyone and it's dope. I hope your family is just as supportive. Keep your head up, you'll be fine.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

I'm 22, she's 21. Just found out this past October that we're having a child together. Unplanned but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I'm still in school, no job YET, but I'm willing to make ends meet and raise my child. Of course it wouldn't be possible without my parents, but I'm not afraid to admit that. Honestly, this situation is bringing me closer to everyone and it's dope. I hope your family is just as supportive. Keep your head up, you'll be fine.

What year in college are you?

Just had one in sept..unplanned but I love my lil fat cheeks like no other lol...I'm only 3 months in but it's amazing how much she's grown already

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Just had one in sept..unplanned but I love my lil fat cheeks like no other lol...I'm only 3 months in but it's amazing how much she's grown already

I too have a 3 month old...
Love my little dude, and yeah they grow so fast. 

Ya'll don't know what the meaning of love is until you have a seed, that's love.  Nothing else matters.

potus2028 wrote:

AlBooBoo5 wrote:

Seriously tho why wouldn't you go get a plan b pill after the condom broke

laugh.gif

She set you up
nerd.gif

happy.gif

What you just said is very logical...however, I'll remind you that using logic in an argument with most women is like using Pokemon cards in a game of poker.

Oh, and BTW...the Trojan Horse was a gift too.

For real tho, thanks for caring.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Luckily, she's a decent chick so at least I don't have to have her hardwood floors buttered.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

We must have just met...hi, I'm AJ.
laugh.gif
I just be *+%%$$+ around...food, water, oxygen and my sense of humor keep me alive, real !%+#. Lighten up, guys...it's a party...wait, wakes for one's own life count as parties, right?

Originally Posted by mjbetch

Oh, I'm perfectly sure it will be fine some distant day, it's just not the best situation now. (6 months in the friendzone with your baby moms does strange things to a man.) Good thing your parents were happy and that you managed to work it out with their help. 'Preciate the words tho, my dude...good luck.

Originally Posted by lildisciple111

write another book
pimp.gif
. about the experience before the actual baby comes

Oh, you bet your *@! there will be a book about this...been taking notes for about 3 months, I'm gonna piss some people of but then...what's new? Thanks for the interest, man...you read the first yet?

laugh.gif

She set you up
nerd.gif

happy.gif

What you just said is very logical...however, I'll remind you that using logic in an argument with most women is like using Pokemon cards in a game of poker.

smile.gif

Only difference is that the trojan horse was a story, a tale, a myth...
Your baby will be very much real.

Thanks for playing. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

laugh.gif

She set you up
nerd.gif

happy.gif

12698758.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll don't know what the meaning of love is until you have a seed, that's love.  Nothing else matters.

very true!!!   had mine in September as well....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

She set you up
nerd.gif

happy.gif

smile.gif

Only difference is that the trojan horse was a story, a tale, a myth...
Your baby will be very much real.

Thanks for playing. 
wink.gif

A cautionary tale/fable/myth...people base their entire lives on such things, but that's another thread entirely. Guess what you mentioned was the lovely parting gift in your game show, so thanks, it was fun.
smile.gif

BTW, good luck on Sunday...not too much, though.

this 
pimp.gif

Thanks to everyone I didn't thank individually, I can really feel the love on NT
laugh.gif
I'll keep the congrats for when I've actually achieved something through my intentional efforts in life, but I'll use all the luck immediately. Either way, you can't tell me this ain't the best forum on the 'net.

Originally Posted by Peja4Prez

facepalm.jpg

I am 22. My biggest fear right now is what is happening to you.

But good luck to you my dude.

Sir, you want no parts of this. I implore you, don't do this to yourself. I cannot intimate to you the seriousness of my words to you without putting both of my hands on your collar and shaking you violently, but trust my font, DO NOT.

Thanks for the luck donation though
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom