So I Just sent my Calc professor an... interesting... email. What y'all think?

likethematrix- Don't worry, I'll be fine. My boss at my old job at a Fortune 500 Company where I was the youngest employee in the department and the highest performing thought I did pretty well, and my current boss at the Fortune 500 Company I'm with now, where I'm the youngest intern will probably say I'm doing an alright job.

[Pusha T] I'm gooood. [/Pusha T]

dpbcdg.gif

likethematrix- Don't worry, I'll be fine. My boss at my old job at a Fortune 500 Company where I was the youngest employee in the department and the highest performing thought I did pretty well, and my current boss at the Fortune 500 Company I'm with now, where I'm the youngest intern will probably say I'm doing an alright job.

[Pusha T] I'm gooood. [/Pusha T]

dpbcdg.gif

youre an intern don get arrogant here.....interns a f500 companies are kept in the dark about the real goings on.
no need to defend you status at the absolute bottom of the barrel.

And trust all of us with college degrees, internships are no where near indicative of the real world.

But DANCE AWAY!

youre an intern don get arrogant here.....interns a f500 companies are kept in the dark about the real goings on.
no need to defend you status at the absolute bottom of the barrel.

And trust all of us with college degrees, internships are no where near indicative of the real world.

But DANCE AWAY!

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

He just e-mailed me back saying that we can discuss my concerns after the exam tomorrow. Some of y'all are acting like he was gonna physically attack me when I entered the door.

IF HE LOCKS THE DOOR WHEN THE LAST STUDENT LEAVES ...KEEP A EYE ON THE STAPLER

He just e-mailed me back saying that we can discuss my concerns after the exam tomorrow. Some of y'all are acting like he was gonna physically attack me when I entered the door.

Me and Jordanhendrix have a hive mind.

thank you for posting my exact thoughts.

i loveeee when people say " Fortune 500 company" like its the company of the century, then dont name them.

"oh yeah i just got a new $100k car. its one of the top brands."

that there shows how far you gettin in life youngster.

i made 114k in 08 and 102k in 09 and i didnt go to college, sooooo....

but at the end of the day you're on the bottom rung with your already outstanding school loans and used an out of date meme to try and insult me.
what a clever, smart boy you are.
since we're hitting memes at the height of their popularity, care to rick roll me?

keep on dancin.

i loveeee when people say " Fortune 500 company" like its the company of the century, then dont name them.

but at the end of the day you're on the bottom rung with your already outstanding school loans and used an out of date meme to try and insult me.
since we're hitting memes at the height of their popularity, care to rick roll me?

keep on dancin.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

keep on dancin.
Not even defending OP but your comment comes off as even less mature than OP.

Posting your "salary" on the internet
indifferent.gif
to go along with your grasp of the English language
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I love when people that didn't go to college hit you with the "college degrees are useless, have fun paying your loans" train of thought. College is college. If you didn't go you wouldn't understand. You will never be able to replicate those 4-5 years at any time in your life. While you were working and doing whatever you needed to do to make 114k without your degree I was in college with no worries what so ever except school. I was having the time of my life, meeting co-eds, playing ball, meeting some of the best friends in my life, getting out of my home town, drinking beer, etc. etc.

If you never went to college you wouldn't understand.

keep on dancin.
Not even defending OP but your comment comes off as even less mature than OP.

Posting your "salary" on the internet
indifferent.gif
to go along with your grasp of the English language
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I love when people that didn't go to college hit you with the "college degrees are useless, have fun paying your loans" train of thought. College is college. If you didn't go you wouldn't understand. You will never be able to replicate those 4-5 years at any time in your life. While you were working and doing whatever you needed to do to make 114k without your degree I was in college with no worries what so ever except school. I was having the time of my life, meeting co-eds, playing ball, meeting some of the best friends in my life, getting out of my home town, drinking beer, etc. etc.

If you never went to college you wouldn't understand.

Originally Posted by G14

Yeah, dude got nothing to lose...watch your back

Originally Posted by G14

Yeah, dude got nothing to lose...watch your back

keep on dancin.

What did you do that got you six digits?
nerd.gif

keep on dancin.

What did you do that got you six digits?
nerd.gif

NOBODY acted like that. Stop exaggerating. Good luck. Post the reply in here.

NOBODY acted like that. Stop exaggerating. Good luck. Post the reply in here.

keep on dancin.
You're on a boat.

keep on dancin.
You're on a boat.

what is a hive mind?
and dont be bragging about not going to school and making 100k, thats lame.
DUde above is right, sounds mad needy and immature, you should never have to defend your accomplishments on a message board, especially to someone who you claim not to respect.....makes us think your reaching and lying.

please dont comment on my mindset, stick to you own!

Comin in here being like "stop braggin son" followed up with "BRAG BRAG BRAG"

what is a hive mind?
and dont be bragging about not going to school and making 100k, thats lame.
DUde above is right, sounds mad needy and immature, you should never have to defend your accomplishments on a message board, especially to someone who you claim not to respect.....makes us think your reaching and lying.

please dont comment on my mindset, stick to you own!

Comin in here being like "stop braggin son" followed up with "BRAG BRAG BRAG"

Back
Top Bottom