So I Just sent my Calc professor an... interesting... email. What y'all think?

Oh boy.. I can't wait for the response.
nerd.gif

i just like to make fun of these smart guys arguing with professors about things that will never apply to real life situations.
and i doubt OPs field will be using this said math.
ive seen MANY of these same guys like OP. they think theyre smarter than the world and everything should bend to suit them and if it doesnt, then it is wrong and needs a revolution.
this translates to the office place too. Guys like OP think they are smarter than the boss. they think their ideas are cutting edge and the best way to do it cause frankly the boss is an idiot and has no idea what he is doing. they can do it better.
Yet NEVER EVER becomes the boss.
cats like this are not new.
instead of focusing energy into finding his own way, he writes a %@!$## letter saying nothing.
anyways.... im just !!#%*% with you OP. you just another college sucker. stuck in the trap.

i just like to make fun of these smart guys arguing with professors about things that will never apply to real life situations.
and i doubt OPs field will be using this said math.
ive seen MANY of these same guys like OP. they think theyre smarter than the world and everything should bend to suit them and if it doesnt, then it is wrong and needs a revolution.
this translates to the office place too. Guys like OP think they are smarter than the boss. they think their ideas are cutting edge and the best way to do it cause frankly the boss is an idiot and has no idea what he is doing. they can do it better.
Yet NEVER EVER becomes the boss.
cats like this are not new.
instead of focusing energy into finding his own way, he writes a %@!$## letter saying nothing.
anyways.... im just !!#%*% with you OP. you just another college sucker. stuck in the trap.

likethematrix- Loan and debt-free so you fail once again. I'll DM you the companies I've worked for if you'd like to know.

Wait I thought Jordanhendrix and likethematrix were the same person. I was sitting here like, "Is this guy really arguing against himself?"

Luong Nktran- I already said his reply unless you are referring to when me and him have a face-to-face discussion.

likethematrix- Loan and debt-free so you fail once again. I'll DM you the companies I've worked for if you'd like to know.

Wait I thought Jordanhendrix and likethematrix were the same person. I was sitting here like, "Is this guy really arguing against himself?"

Luong Nktran- I already said his reply unless you are referring to when me and him have a face-to-face discussion.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Me and Jordanhendrix have a hive mind.

thank you for posting my exact thoughts.

i loveeee when people say " Fortune 500 company" like its the company of the century, then dont name them.

"oh yeah i just got a new $100k car. its one of the top brands."

that there shows how far you gettin in life youngster.

i made 114k in 08 and 102k in 09 and i didnt go to college, sooooo....

but at the end of the day you're on the bottom rung with your already outstanding school loans and used an out of date meme to try and insult me.
what a clever, smart boy you are.
since we're hitting memes at the height of their popularity, care to rick roll me?

keep on dancin.

Stop the penis measuring contest..

No one cares what Fortune 500 company likes him, and no one really cares what you make.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

Me and Jordanhendrix have a hive mind.

thank you for posting my exact thoughts.

i loveeee when people say " Fortune 500 company" like its the company of the century, then dont name them.

"oh yeah i just got a new $100k car. its one of the top brands."

that there shows how far you gettin in life youngster.

i made 114k in 08 and 102k in 09 and i didnt go to college, sooooo....

but at the end of the day you're on the bottom rung with your already outstanding school loans and used an out of date meme to try and insult me.
what a clever, smart boy you are.
since we're hitting memes at the height of their popularity, care to rick roll me?

keep on dancin.

Stop the penis measuring contest..

No one cares what Fortune 500 company likes him, and no one really cares what you make.

Back
Top Bottom