So I Just sent my Calc professor an... interesting... email. What y'all think?

Mines is a great school. Anyone that wants to be an engineer in Colorado has some connection to that school.

good for you. taking the time to alert the proffesor on the issues is a must. i have had countless professors pull the same stuff. i agree with your youtube comment.

good for you. taking the time to alert the proffesor on the issues is a must. i have had countless professors pull the same stuff. i agree with your youtube comment.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Oh and still no e-mail back.  Which is odd because he normally sends between 5-10 e-mails the day before an exam. 
I told you he wasn't going to read your email.
laugh.gif
Prof probably looked at the block of text and was like "tl;dr"

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Oh and still no e-mail back.  Which is odd because he normally sends between 5-10 e-mails the day before an exam. 
I told you he wasn't going to read your email.
laugh.gif
Prof probably looked at the block of text and was like "tl;dr"

He just e-mailed me back saying that we can discuss my concerns after the exam tomorrow. Some of y'all are acting like he was gonna physically attack me when I entered the door.

He just e-mailed me back saying that we can discuss my concerns after the exam tomorrow. Some of y'all are acting like he was gonna physically attack me when I entered the door.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Mines is a great school. Anyone that wants to be an engineer in Colorado has some connection to that school.
That I agree with. I am almost 3 years removed but I can say going to Mines was the best decision I ever made. Its not the education its more of the people you meet and networking you do.

Originally Posted by aepps20

That I agree with. I am almost 3 years removed but I can say going to Mines was the best decision I ever made. Its not the education its more of the people you meet and networking you do.

How 
pimp.gif
 will it be though once you kill his exam.  Flip him the bird walking out.  PEACE

How 
pimp.gif
 will it be though once you kill his exam.  Flip him the bird walking out.  PEACE

Almost forgot to come back in here. Had my exam this morning. I honestly don't think I did that bad and the exam was only seven questions and formatted nothing like the first one (maybe he changed it after the e-mail
laugh.gif
). I developed a system of eye-balling the graphs in the library at like 1 in the morning that I think sealed the deal. Finished the exam like 35 minutes early and I didn't feel like waiting around for him so we're gonna meet on Tuesday.

Almost forgot to come back in here. Had my exam this morning. I honestly don't think I did that bad and the exam was only seven questions and formatted nothing like the first one (maybe he changed it after the e-mail
laugh.gif
). I developed a system of eye-balling the graphs in the library at like 1 in the morning that I think sealed the deal. Finished the exam like 35 minutes early and I didn't feel like waiting around for him so we're gonna meet on Tuesday.

So OP, what you're saying is that you need your boss to fully explain every detail of the project before you can do a good job?

Good luck in the real world pal.

lol.

Good $+*#+!$ luck.

So OP, what you're saying is that you need your boss to fully explain every detail of the project before you can do a good job?

Good luck in the real world pal.

lol.

Good $+*#+!$ luck.

Back
Top Bottom