So i got frauded today, Yea i took the L update in the cops hands now pg 7

roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Well if you think your going to get 200 for an PS3, that sounds just off right there. Even with the family emergency, he could of asked for 300-350 and got it. But first, deal with those cops and see what they can do. Your actually in a good situation right now,you have alot of info for him. So most likely, everything will turn out fine.

not true, I got my PS3 of Craigslist for $250. The chick didnt want it cuz her n her boyfriend broke up. It was still brand new in box n all I even played it at her house before i bought it to make sure it was legit.

Findind legit deals on CL
pimp.gif
You do know what CL is known for?
You must be the only dude to go to a prostitues house and play PS3.
roll.gif

no but really that sucks man, trust me I know
laugh.gif
set the dude up

indifferent.gif
at trying for the lulz

Reading is really fundamental. I played it to see if it worked, read the discs, dvds etc.

She probaly was a prositute, then again probably wasnt I could care less I was interested in the product, not the seller.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Please please please tell you me you hit
Nope, it was a typical "white girl/crazy black dude" couple. She got a restraining order on dude cuz he beat her and she got back at him by selling his stuff
Oh well, at least you got a deal out of it....however you're rude for not thanking her properly
devil.gif

Good luck on ID'ing the guy. 1st thing is to be safe; if the dude needs money that bad, who knows what else may happen.

just be cool.

...thanks to all

i need serious advice now

the guy is on some, i don't know the address, but dont worry it's really easy to get here once you get off the highway steez

so either a)trying to pull some random location different from the 1st time
or
b)really trying to be slick and not give out the address so he can be protective of himself...a.nd etc etc

you think i should call up the cop and tell him the scenerio?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

...thanks to all

i need serious advice now

the guy is on some, i don't know the address, but dont worry it's really easy to get here once you get off the highway steez

so either a)trying to pull some random location different from the 1st time
or
b)really trying to be slick and not give out the address so he can be protective of himself...a.nd etc etc

you think i should call up the cop and tell him the scenerio?

call the cop and tell him whats going on with the scenario and see what he says

You should get a couple of people to nonchalantly follow you in a few cars (tail you to be exact), let your friend do the deal and then you and your friendscommence to doing what you know needs to be done.

Screw that detective.

CALL THE COP, so he be ready and all that. but word. just go through with it. if i were you or your friend..id go in with a camera to record this via video.

nt laughs for future.

goodluck

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

CALL THE COP, so he be ready and all that. but word. just go through with it. if i were you or your friend..id go in with a camera to record this via video.

nt laughs for future.

goodluck
good call with the cam, also the pepper spray isnt a bad idea
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what you might want to do is call the cop dude (if you MUST call the cops), then call dude on 3 way. that adds to the list of evidence against dude.

or, you could have the NT fam on standby with the foamposites and tennis racquets, and make it do what it do...

I didn't read the whole thread, just the cliff notes. Just don't understand why people who buy/sell on craigslist don't agree on a safe publicplace for both parties.

Damn I remember my homey got jumped doin a meet-up and the guy jacked his stuff.
We caught dude on craigslist and got our goons and beat him senseless I still feel bad that we just left him there on the ground.
We roll 3 cars deep now when we do meet-ups
laugh.gif

But real talk here goes some tips
-Cops ain't gonna help
-If you do bring yo boys have them park at each exit
-If you wanna scare dude bring heat and make him show you some ID
-If you want revenge beat him down and scratch him for anything of value on him

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

or, you could have the NT fam on standby with the foamposites and tennis racquets, and make it do what it do...
word.....fight proof foams to the face...
devil.gif

seriously tho, u already know what has to be done......just gotta figure out the smartest and safest way to get it done with out hurting anyone with you.

if u lived in NYC, u already know this would have been solved yesterday
indifferent.gif

either way....check ur email...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Challenge him to a match in SF
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haven't picked up that game since V issued me thatfirst slaughtering
ohwell.gif
mad.gif

maybe I'm psychotic or something but I would really, REALLY enjoy beating the %!%# outta this dude. I'm not aviolent person by any means, extremely laid back actually but when someone crosses me I turn into a savage. none of that turning the other cheekbusiness
smh.gif

M!ke

Do this...mad simple...Call the cop and then call the kid on 3-way so the cop can here everything. You try to set up the location..preferably a spot the cop isfamiliar with. then go from there. It's not that hard...

Back
Top Bottom