So i got frauded today, Yea i took the L update in the cops hands now pg 7

Dude really left us hanging like that
smh.gif

seriously, can OP either give us an update, or rename the thread title to "Failed at buying ps3, Failed at snitching, Failed at revenge"

14sfyf6.jpg

hah, i honestly thought this thread was dead

so i tried to get in contact with the seller, trying to meet up with him and all, and he becomes ULTRA suspicious, not giving me the address, telling mehe'll "guide" me along the way, so me and my friend were like, hell no, trying to plan a jumping or something, ....but when we were able to roundup at least 6 people together, he never answered his calls
The next day the police officer i was working with calls me and i give him the rundown of the whole thing. he tells me to not persue him anymore so that theythemselves can now set up a sting, i'm like great thanks for letting me know now after i kept trying to get in contact with him

so that's where we left off, lastly, a detective calls me this morning asking for his contact information, his #, all that stuff....so i'm assumingthey're still working on the case, i'm glad too!

sorry for the lack of updates folks, just graduated from the university and have been busy this weekend....i dont think there will be any more updates to thisthread unless they catch the guy now....'

if no word is given, i'll release his info that i have, mainly his phone #, to the boards....lol

Originally Posted by derventa

daaznfella, can you $#*+!$! give us an update or not? stop wasting peoples time. tell use whether youre still pursuing this dude so i can move on with my life. damn . lol. i see you posting in other threads
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
Then go do your own thing, nobody asked for you tostay in here...

Glad there's a silver lining in your troubles OP.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

hah, i honestly thought this thread was dead

so i tried to get in contact with the seller, trying to meet up with him and all, and he becomes ULTRA suspicious, not giving me the address, telling me he'll "guide" me along the way, so me and my friend were like, hell no, trying to plan a jumping or something, ....but when we were able to round up at least 6 people together, he never answered his calls
The next day the police officer i was working with calls me and i give him the rundown of the whole thing. he tells me to not persue him anymore so that they themselves can now set up a sting, i'm like great thanks for letting me know now after i kept trying to get in contact with him

so that's where we left off, lastly, a detective calls me this morning asking for his contact information, his #, all that stuff....so i'm assuming they're still working on the case, i'm glad too!

sorry for the lack of updates folks, just graduated from the university and have been busy this weekend....i dont think there will be any more updates to this thread unless they catch the guy now....'

if no word is given, i'll release his info that i have, mainly his phone #, to the boards....lol
i wouldve went online and paid for his info with his number. same with plates

Originally Posted by KL9

Originally Posted by derventa

daaznfella, can you $#*+!$! give us an update or not? stop wasting peoples time. tell use whether youre still pursuing this dude so i can move on with my life. damn . lol. i see you posting in other threads
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
Then go do your own thing, nobody asked for you to stay in here...

Glad there's a silver lining in your troubles OP.
for real.....dude's life is stuck on the internet?
smh.gif

You know what, to make the case move faster along - I would have said dude had a gun on me.

But to be truthful, this sounds like the exact %!%@ my bro-in-law went through, the detectives won't do %!%@, and your file will be buried under the otherhundreds of cases like this.

Chalk up the L, or do some real good detective work and handle it yourself.

if you really want your money back...

i suggest you steak out for him...i'm pretty sure this kid hangs around in the same area. most delinquents do that.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

-went to the guy's place
-guy asks him to take him to the backside of the apt
-asks for a small part of the money, goes through apt complex door never shows up
-i go through same door, and realize there is a fire exit with no alarm on it
damn
laugh.gif

oh no doubt, i was NOT going to go....and in fact, i was planning on giving him my friends # to talk to him and see whats up, but again my wifey told me to just chill this time, and not reply yet until i talk to the local cops in that area
Good thinking, makes sense to me that theyd leave it to the next man about something like this.
I understand its a different area/district though.

F all cops, feds, dea all that.

Everyone that really knows me on here knows im not just being a punk and say that because thats what every other young adult goes around says f the polce forno damn reason.

When my dad pulled me outta his condo and try to throw me down 15 stairs, cops didnt show up after my mom asked me to call them. No call back or anything.
(I wouldnt have called the cops if he didnt have a history of being abusive) if I wasnt strong enough to hold my own he woulda hurt me.

Hope you get your money back.

Back
Top Bottom