So i got frauded today, Yea i took the L update in the cops hands now pg 7

We need an update! i hope the scammer got served
devil.gif

i actually looked up the guys listing in the Seattle CraigsList and let him know about the taRp.

"stop snitchin 2k9"

j/k

You walked past so many red flags, your girl needs to put you in a day care or something.

it may be a long shot and it would mess up any little sting operation you might have going on...but have you tried reporting it to craigslist, theymight cough up his e-mail address and personal information if he registered his e-mail account using real info (that's the long shot part)

...just as the other dude said, I'm also a laid back person but when someone steps on that line I'm goin flipmode on them.

Would've beaten him with a bat and break a part of his body on a set-up, seriously.

damn!

its easy to say "bring some boys with you and blah blah blah"
but if dude is bold enough to pretty much rob you face to face like that, you dont know if dude is strapped or what.
I'd definitely do my best to keep the cops involved on this one....unless you really think you could handle the situation yourself. I know that wouldprobably be more gratifying

daaznfella, can you $#*+!$! give us an update or not? stop wasting peoples time. tell use whether youre still pursuing this dude so i can move on with my life.damn . lol. i see you posting in other threads
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom