So i got frauded today, Yea i took the L update in the cops hands now pg 7

Dude doesnt sound that sophisticated, just get some of your boys to help you set him up. jump him and take what you can.

You dont need to take it to the cops. what you needed to do was set him up. HAve a friend meet him up and what not and what you do is wait inside the buildingso when he tries the same things again he is finished, then you do what you gotta do to get you money back. HE is doing it to others you aren't the onlyone. Just be careful man.

this sounds like it will be good...can't wait for the update.

a few things to note though:

1) always bring one of your boys (preferably a few) when doing craigslist meetings...you never know what could happen.

2) i would have never let this guy hop in my car

3) never give out money before you receive/inspect the merchandise

i guess those are all things to remember for future transactions though...now that you know he's trying to do the same thing to you again, i hope you geteverything worked out.

-waystinthyme

now OP why would you follow a dude you don't know to a Apt or w/e it is? you could of been dead or missing right now

I would like to add,

thats what you asians get for always stereotyping white people as good guys bwahahaha

cd63a3eec3319fd9c84c942a08316e00CrashTestDummy.jpg

You.

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

lets just say...

i wouldn't go with the law on this 1...

This.

Cops may or may not want to help you out. If they do help you out, theyll probably pop up before dude even tries to rob you again. In that case, you havenothing on him since the cops did not witness anything.

I find it very difficult to have the cops go along with your "sting" operation.

Your best bet might be to try to go with a few of your boys and handle your $$*@.

Thing is, what if he doesn't have the money when you run up on him, what then? You're gonna take him to an atm where there are cameras? What if hedecides to run? Contact the police in the area and let them know you can set it up.

Ay homie, please listen to me - the cops will not do +**!.

My brother-in-law and sister got "got" for a laptop, they were on craigslist selling it again, he also setup a fake addy and got him to agree to sellit - we used his email addy and found him on myspace.

I helped him gather all this info on them and they were sure was it was him, took it to the cops filed a report and the detectives say they'll do somethingbut never did.

I hate to say it, but if it doesn't involve a gun or some sort of assault, they won't pursue it.

So its really on you, just bring a homie and get your money back.

Goodluck, you're lucky he just hopped out and didn't pull out a piece on you.

damn that sucks peps stay being shady !!!!! honestly i would look into the cop thing see where thats goes, but i dont see why u went up there alone +%@+ thatpeople nowadays cant be trusted.

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

now OP why would you follow a dude you don't know to a Apt or w/e it is? you could of been dead or missing right now

this is exactly what i was trying to get at with my tips...while reading the entire story, i kept thinking..."this guy should be glad he's stillalive..."

please make smarter choices next time, especially when doing meet-ups with people you've never met before...you never know what could happen.

-waystinthyme

Send a friend to do the same exact thing.

This time, you get there early, and post up right outside the fire door.

He pops out the exit with your friends cash and both of you proceed to take everything he has, clothes included.....

(Take dated and tagged pics too.)

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Send a friend to do the same exact thing.

This time, you get there early, and post up right outside the fire door.

He pops out the exit with your friends cash and both of you proceed to take everything he has, clothes included.....

(Take dated and tagged pics too.)
ayo.
sick.gif

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thing is, what if he doesn't have the money when you run up on him, what then? You're gonna take him to an atm where there are cameras? What if he decides to run? Contact the police in the area and let them know you can set it up.
man, id beat that +#+, get my money worth few broken ribs etc then hit him up a few days later with a fake email addy and do it again
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

well atleast u know now not to do stupid crap like that. Wisdom and knowledge pay for themselves in the long run. But if this clown is stupid enough tocontinue to try and do this, you need about you and as many friends as u can grab, and get medieval on his #%@.

PulpButhMarsellus.jpg

Originally Posted by John Ohh

Well if you think your going to get 200 for an PS3, that sounds just off right there. Even with the family emergency, he could of asked for 300-350 and got it. But first, deal with those cops and see what they can do. Your actually in a good situation right now,you have alot of info for him. So most likely, everything will turn out fine.

not true, I got my PS3 of Craigslist for $250. The chick didnt want it cuz her n her boyfriend broke up. It was still brand new in box n all I even played itat her house before i bought it to make sure it was legit.

Findind legit deals on CL
pimp.gif

You're a buy/sell mod. You shouldn't get defrauded.

But it was a good deal and I can't blame you. But you should have taken someone with you.

I hope you get your dough back.

Damn that sucks......I actually read the whole thing. I know a lot of people like to say "I would've this, I would've that" But seriously Iwouldn't have gave him any money until the stuff was in the car.

Well I guess this is one of those things where now you know for next time.

laugh.gif
you should have known better there is no emergency big enough to where someone is willing to just give you like $900 worth of stuff for $300.

You shouldn't retaliate I feel like dude can prolly scrap. He is a criminal.

Back
Top Bottom